• Published 18th Feb 2012
  • 2,422 Views, 105 Comments

Random Worlds in Equestria - ezio dementay



A bunch of characters from differernt worlds end up in equestria.

  • ...
4
 105
 2,422

i'm a sheild, so use me.

The sun was rising through the window of flutter shy's bedroom. The air was relaxing, the sun was warm and it seemed like a really good day, perfect to relax in. flutter shy woke up, stretched her wings and went to see if krona was awake.
She knocked on the guest room door to see if krona was awake. Krona woke up but she had a good sleep last night. It was a nice sleep.

It seemed that overnight, krona's leg had healed. It still stung a bit but he could walk now which made krona happy.
Krona’s blood power allowed her to heal fairly fast, as long as she could keep a mental connection to her blood stream, she could heal her body.

"Morning krona." said flutter shy.
“Morning flutter shy. Thanks for letting me stay here tonight. I promise that as soon as I’m fully healed, I’ll go." said krona.
“Krona I know that you think your being a burden but you’re not. If anything, it's nice having you here." said flutter shy.
“Why? You seem happy enough already." said krona
“It gets lonely here sometimes. My friend rainbow dash hardly visits anymore but she has to do her practice for the wonder bolts."
"Who are the wonder bolts?" said krona curiously
“It’s a good thing dash isn't here or she would scream. There a bunch of flyers that perform in front of massive crowds." said flutter shy.
"Okay. You said yesterday that we were feeding animals I think." said krona.
“well yes but first let's get some breakfast."

Flutter shy made some hay sandwiches for krona and herself. Krona ate the sandwiches expecting it to taste odd to her but to her surprise it tasted really good and lit a smile on her face. They both ate the sandwiches and then went outside.
"Its nice today." said krona. All the animals had gathered around flutter shy and krona.
“So how do I feed them?" asked krona.
“Oh that's easy. Just put some food on your hoof and let the animals eat the food." said flutter shy. She put some bird seed on krona's hoof and then the birds started to eat the bird seed. Krona giggled a bit " it tickles." said krona.
“You get used to that fairly quickly. Just be carm around the animals and they'll like you a lot more."
“Okay doke flutter shy. This is kind of fun." said krona.
“It is fun with another pony helping out. You’re a good friend krona." said flutter shy.
“You think of me as a friend?" asked krona and flutter shy said “of course I do krona." flutter shy then hugged krona.

After a while, most of the animals were fed and it was getting near the middle of the day.
Krona saw something in a rustling in a bush. Flutter shy and krona went to investigate what the rustling was.
as they got closer, the rustling became louder and louder and then as flutter shy and krona were only 5 paces away from the bush, a manticore came out of the bush. It was injured which could be seen from the broken tail but it was also angry as well.

“flutter shy, what do we do?" asked a scared krona but flutter shy was frozen with fear. The manticore moved closer to flutter shy and raised a claw to signal that it was going to attack.
“oh no, oh no, oh no!" thought krona. The only thing she could do was jump in the way of the attack. She took the full force of the swipe, the claws digging into kronas skin. However krona had scary trick up her selve. She used the bleeding blood from her body to attack the manticore making it run in fear.

Flutter shy unfroze to see that krona had taken deep wound into her arm and shoulder and had lost a lot of blood but was still standing.
"Krona! We have to get you to a doctor now," said flutter shy in a worried tone.
“no that won't be..." before krona could finish, she went unchornchuse from blood lose.
“KRONA! WAKE UP" flutter shy was crying now. However a passing pony is there to help.

"Afternoon flutter shy. What’s with the racket?" asked the orange pony.
“Oh sweet celestia, apple jack your here. Can you help me with krona?" asked a distressed flutter shy.
“Whose kro... oh my sweet apple biscuits help me get her on my back and we will carry her together." flutter shy nodded and helped apple jack get krona on her back.

15 minutes later...

Krona was on a hospital bed and started to wake up.
“Ahh your awake misses krona. I’m glad to say that you’re okay... for the most part."
Krona was curious as to what he meant... until she saw the giant scar on her body. It stung like hell and it was bright red.
"Can I ask but how did I get here?" asked krona.
"Well your friends flutter shy and apple jack brought you here. You can see them if you like." krona nodded in response to this and flutter shy and apple jack entered the room.

“Krona, how do you feel?" asked flutter shy.
“I’m fine. So who's your friend?" asked krona. “Names apple jack. You took quite the hit back there."
“It was nothing. I just did what anyone would of done." said krona.
“Are you kidding?! Not everyone would do that, and to survive as well? You’re a brave little pony that's for sure." said apple jack
“Well thanks for the compliment but I’m just glad I could help that's all. Do I have to stay here tonight?"
“I’m sorry to say but yes. You will be able to leave tomorrow." said flutter shy

After a while, it became night and flutter shy went back to her cottage and apple jack went back to her farm. Krona remained in the hospital and went to sleep, dreaming of what she usually dreams off: being with Maka and soul, just hanging out.