• Published 18th Feb 2012
  • 2,421 Views, 105 Comments

Random Worlds in Equestria - ezio dementay



A bunch of characters from differernt worlds end up in equestria.

  • ...
4
 105
 2,421

don't be scared my pink haired friend

The world of soul eater could be summed up in one word: KICKASS!
you have witches blowing shit up everywhere and raising the dead, were wolfs that plague the nights hunting for prey, dragons that rule the mountain tops of the world, and demons that hunted for people's souls in order to grow stronger so as you can see it's a brutal world but don't worry about it.

We have academies across the world that teaches which hunters how to hunt witches. Duh.
Anyway I may as well explain the 2 types of which hunter. The first ones are the actuals hunters themselves. They will beat the shit out of you if you fight them. They can take on opponents many times their size and have powerful souls to boot.
The second type are the weapons themselves. Half of the hunters can change into a weapon to be used by their partner.
Your soul affects what weapon you become but there's not an absolute sure basis is on this yet but if the weapon and the hunter are friends, then the weapon is more powerful.

Another thing you should know is you are allowed to consume demon souls but not human souls.
A demon soul does increase your power and no one likes demons so kill as many as you want for all I care but killing and consuming there soul is against the rules. We will treat you like a demon and we give no forgiveness for such a horrible crime against life... well except once.

Maka is a gifted which hunter and her partner soul are one of the strongest pairs you'll ever find in your whole life.
They were respected and admired for their skills but Maka’s forgiveness to krona was what makes them shine out of everyone.

Imagine you were forced to have a monster put in side your body and have it grow within you for your whole life.
Imagine you had suffered a life of loneliness and suffering and pain all for nothing.
Krona knows this pain and yet she's happy now. Maka’s friend ship has taught krona to feel love and friend ship.
Krona got enrolled at the same school as Maka and ever since that day, Maka has been teaching krona how to use her skills.

“Okay krona, I want you to try and block this attack. It’s going to be tricky because it's a which slice okay?" said Maka
"s-sure Maka." said krona how then sighed.
“what’s wrong krona?" said soul how was in scythe form.
“Nothing really. I have an odd felling in my stomach that's all. You know that something is going to happen that all."
“Don’t worry krona. Just look at the situation. Medusa is gone, and the main witches are getting slaughtered around the globe."
“Yeah I guess you’re right. S-so what are we doing again?"
"Well you’re going to try and bloke a which slice that's all." said Maka.
“okay." said krona nervously.

Maka got the whicher slice ready and started to charge towards krona.
Krona drew her sword and blocked the slash. Now this wasn't the first time she's blocked a whicher slice before but something went wrong this time. The slash exploded and sent Maka and soul across the room.
“soul what happened!?" said Maka.
“I don't know. Everything went how it normally went and then it exploded and where’s krona?"
Mao looked around the room and saw that krona had disappeared without a trace.
“I can't sense krona's soul anywhere. She’s gone." Maka said.
“she isn't dead that's for sure." said soul how had turned back into human form.
“What makes you say that?" asked Maka.
“I dunno. She’s not dead, I know that for sure." said soul as he patted Maka on the back.
“Look why don't we go talk to death about this? He will probably know what to do."
Maka nodded and they set of to lord death.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile with krona....

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" krona yelled as she was falling to the ground at fast speeds.
“Think krona think. I got it!" krona braced herself for the impact and hardened her blood to become as tough as a rock but the crash still hurt like hell though. As krona landed, she looked up into the sky and thought " were am I?" and slowly went unchourncous.

A passing Pegasus saw the injured pony on the floor bleeding. She carried krona back to her cottage.
The Pegasus placed the injured pony on her sofa to let her rest but at that moment krona started to wake up but slowly.
“Wha... were am i?" krona looked around the room and saw a pegasis. She couldn’t fight as her injuries were too bad and too painful. the Pegasus walked over to krona." don't hurt me please" said a scared and worried krona.
“Don’t be scared. You hurt yourself pretty bad so I brought you here. Why do you think I was going to hurt you?"
“It’s just... I thought you were going to hurt me that am all. I’m k-k-krona."
“Well it's nice to meet you krona. My names flutter shy."
“I’m sorry for the trouble I’ve caused you. As soon as I’m well enough, I’ll be out of your hair." said krona.
"No krona. You’re too badly injured to go out on your own. You broke your wings and your right foreleg."
“Ohh well. okay." said krona. “I’ll get some tea for you." said flutter shy in a soft voice

After about a minute or so, the tea was brought over and krona found it difficult sit up right.
“That doesn’t look good. I’ll go get a doctor for you krona."
“no don't worry I have it covered."
"What do you mean?"
“If I tell you, will not promise you won't tell anyone else?" flutter shy nodded in reply.
“Well I can control my own blood. I can make it harder or I can move it just by thinking. You have a bit of my blood on your wing. Look I’ll demonstrate." the blood on fluttershy's wing moved of her and back into krona's body.
“Krona that's..."
“Horrible I know. A lot of people have thrown me away in life so I can understand if you don't want me here." said krona
"Well your power is odd but it's what makes you unique. I’m fairly shy which is what makes me unique and you shouldn’t be ashamed of your power and I could never kick someone out just because they unique in a way like that." and with that flutter shy hugged krona.
"t-thank you flutter shy." krona returned the hug to flutter shy. "I’ll go make some tea."

About a minute later, flutter shy brought the tea in and they both drank a bit.
“It’s really nice. Do you mind if I ask but what's that mark on you mean?"
“It’s my cutie mark. Mine means that I can talk to animals. It’s kind of like my special talent. Yours appears to be a shield."
“Huh? Oh. I guess I make a great human shield or something." said krona.
"Or maybe you’re good at protecting your friends. Or you care for your friends so much that you want to protect them."
Krona thought about this. Nothing like that has ever happened before. He didn't think he would have something like that.
"It’s getting late now. I’ll take you to were your sleeping tonight."

Krona was helped upstairs to a spare bedroom. It wasn't much but it felt comfy and relaxing.
"Krona do you mind if I ask something?" said flutter shy.
“Sure. Go ahead." said krona.
"I’m going to be feeding the animals tomorrow and maybe you would like to join in and help me. If it's okay with you?"
“Sure. I’d be glad to help. It’s the least I could do after you took me in." said krona.
Flutter shy smiled and went to bed and krona went to sleep and waited until tomorrow...