• Published 18th Feb 2012
  • 2,421 Views, 105 Comments

Random Worlds in Equestria - ezio dementay



A bunch of characters from differernt worlds end up in equestria.

  • ...
4
 105
 2,421

camp fire tales

Late at night, Travis was still asleep dreaming of again things that I can't put on here due to reasons of publishing until he was awoken by pinkie pie.
"Hi there Travis." said pinkie pie how had just gotten back from the club.
"What time is it?!" asked Travis. It was still night time and Travis was tired as hell from the last couple of days.
"Someone’s here to see you!" said an excited pinkie pie, how let the pony in. it was twilight and a large, armoured pony.
"Sorry for waking you up. It’s just we are all meeting up to discuss what's happened with everyone."
Travis got out of his bed, got his shades and katana and set off with twilight, pinkie pie and how ever the armoured pony was.

"So how's the robot?" asked Travis. "This is noble 6. She can't talk but I found her in the hospital and she needed a place to stay for the night. I wouldn’t mind as she was quiet and wouldn’t bother Me." replied twilight.
"Wait that's a she!? I thought it was bloke!" laughed Travis who then got smacked on the head by pinkie pie.
"Don’t say that about her! She might be offended." whispered pinkie pie.
"No it's fine." said noble six. Her voice was slightly scratched but she still had a slight feminine voice. “I get it all the time."
"Well sorry anyway. Names Travis touchdown. And yours is?" asked Travis. "Noble 6 but you can call me viata."
"Funny name. What’s its, Latin for robot?" asked Travis jokingly.
"Firstly I’m not a robot! This is armour and viata mean's life." said viata.

They arrived at a campsite and everyone was here: rarity, flutter shy, apple jack and rainbow dash and with their new friends as well. They all sat around the camp fire, relaxing.
"So who's going to introduce themselves first." asked rarity.
"My names krona." a nervous hoof was raised by the pink haired Pegasus next to flutter shy.
"Nice to meet you krona. Names Marston." he shook krona's hoof and sat down.
"I’m taokaka and I’m a cat pony person thing!" said a very happy and possibly crazy taokaka. She went over and hugged everyone.
"Well look my names Travis touchdown." said a slightly annoyed Travis.
"Sonic’s the name, speed's my game." said a gloating sonic.
"Viata here." said a quietly.
"I brought over some marsh mellows." said flutter shy. "You know if you want one of course." said flutter shy nervously.

Everyone got a couple of marsh mellows and started making smores.
"This is nice." said krona. "I have to agree there." said Marston. "Tao, can you pass me a marsh mellow?" asked rarity.
"Sure here ya go Miss Rarity." some marsh mellows were passed over to rarity.
"Why does she call you Miss Rarity." asked twilight. Rarity shrugged and so did taokaka.
"So........... how did we all get here anyway." asked Travis.

"Well I got sucked into a television and woke up near a river." said Travis.
"Got shot in the leg and fell off a cliff." said Marston. Travis sniggered at this. "What’s so funny?" said Marston.
"Nothing, nothing. Just thinking of something that's all." said Travis.
"Well I got here from making buns with miss litchi. I passed some flour and poof I’m falling through the sky, landed in a river and miss rarity saves Me." said Tao who hugged rarity again.
"Pardon me for asking but how's this miss litchi person." said apple jack. "She’s my best friend." said Tao.
"What about you krona?" said Marston.
"I was training with Mao and soul and then I exploded and then found myself falling towards the ground. I hardened my blood to survive the impact but I was still injured but thankfully flutter shy found me and brought me back to her cottage and looked after me. She saved my life." said krona. "But you saved my life as well. You stopped that manticore from hurting me."
fluttery shy hugged krona.
"Random sonic boom and I’m here." said sonic.
"Got shot by a missile and landed here. I was found by some travellers who brought me to the hospital and twilight took me in."

After all the marshmallows were eaten, everyone started to relax a bit.
"Look I don't want to spoil the mood but how are we getting back home." asked Travis.
"Well I could ask celestial about sending you all back. I’m sure she won't mind." said twilight.
"She won't be able to." said pinkie pie. "She’s powerful but not powerful enough." added pinkie pie.
"How would you know pinkie pie? I mean no offense but you don't seem to know a lot about unicorn magic." said twilight.
"I don't know that much about magic but I do know who caused this." pinkie pie said.
Everyone except pinkie pie in unison said "HOW!!?”
"Well it was someone from krona's world and someone from our world." said a serious pinkie.
"From our world it's night mare moon's spirit. And from your world it's some lady called medusa." said pinkie pie.

Krona’s eye's shot open instantly at that name, medusa. "You’re lying. She was killed. I saw it!" shouted krona.
"Krona please carm down." said flutter shy. "I won't carm down! She is dead! I know your lying so tell the truth!" shouted krona again. "Who is this medusa anyhow?" asked apple jack.
"She was my mother. My whole life she tried to make me as a weapon. I suffered for my whole life and I wished I had died sometimes. When she died, I finally escaped her. She deserved to die for everything she had done to me and my friends."
"Huh. That’s an eye opener." said Travis. "Still there's no reason to have a tantrum about it. I mean if it happened there's no reason to cry over the past is It." said Travis, not caring for what had happened to krona.
"Let her cry. There’s nothing wrong with it." said viata. "Uhh yeah there is if you’re a bloke. You’re a girl so it's okay." said Travis.
"Okay that's it!" said Tao. "Tao hate's it when people like you talk!" said Tao.
"What kind of person am I then?" asked Travis. He put his hoof near his katana."You’re an asshole!" said Tao. She got her claws out. Travis got out his beam katana.

They both charged at each other. "STOP RIGHT NOW!" viata grabbed Tao and Travis and slammed them both into the ground. "NOW SHUT UP AND LISTEN." said viata. "Krona please continues."
"Actually I’m talking now." said pinkie pie. "For medusa to do anything she needs to control someone that want's that kind of power. That’s when we have our world. Someone might get taken over, someone that had a part of their life destroyed and someone that is partly evil. Well we have 2 possible subjects for this: one is Gilda for being mean to everyone and losing dash as a friend and the other one is Trixie how lost her home from the ursa attack and want's revenge against twilight. For embarrassing her in front of everyone."
"Well it's not Gilda. She holds grudges granted but she knows I can beat her in a fight so it must be Trixie!" said rainbow dash.
"Well its Trixie then! I say we split up: me, apple jack, krona and flutter shy can check the areas around pony vile, nearby towns and locations and such and twilight and viata can go to celestia and everyone else can go to canterlot and the other big cities." said Marston.
"Who put you in charge?!" said sonic. "I didn't. I just made the plan that's all. Got any problems?" said Marston.
"Yes I do. Why do you get to say where everyone goes?" said sonic. "Okay look let's spend a minute thinking about this." said twilight.

after about 10 minutes it was decided: Marston, apple jack would check the surrounding pony vile with Travis and pinkie pie, sonic and rainbow dash would check the far off area's like pony hatten and appleoosa with krona and flutter shy, twilight and viata would head off to canterlot to see princess celestia along with Tao and rarity.
"So should we go now or rest up for tomorrow?" asked Travis. Everyone nodded and went to sleep.
Tomorrow was going to be tough.