• Published 26th Mar 2013
  • 679 Views, 13 Comments

Double Agent Big Macintosh - JXWheeler



Princess Luna looked at the folder full of letters that were addressed to her and the numerous soldiers in her castle. After a short sigh and a tear sliding down her face, she opened the folder and started to look at the letters that Big Mac sent.

  • ...
10
 13
 679

Big Macintosh's Last Stand

Big Mac walked inside the castle of Princess Celestia with a look of vengeance in his eyes.

"Celestia!!!!"

His voice rang out throughout the lobby forcing the Princess to walk out of her room to look down at him.

"Big Mac, what is the meaning of this racket?!"

"Ya know full well that Applejack wasn't an impostor!"

"So what if I did? She should have known better than to turn against me! Any who disobey me get executed!"

This made Big Mac snap as he ran up the stairs with a knife in his mouth. Princess Celestia only smirked as she called for her guards. Once the guards came Big Mac stopped in his tracks as they aimed their guns at him.

"Buck!"

He quickly took the gun from his side and started to shoot at the ponies who then returned fire. Once the hailstorm of bullets stopped everypony but Big Mac and Princess Celestia were left standing. Unlike Celestia though, Big Mac had bullets holes in some places of his body causing blood to leak out.

"It's your turn yer highness!"

As he slowly climbed up the stairs Celestia panicked and retreated into her room. Once at the top Big Mac gathered all the strength he had to give the door one big buck knocking it off its hinges.

"Heeeeere's Big Mac!"

"Get away you vermin!"

Big Mac only chuckled as he limped towards Celestia, with the knife in his mouth still.
At the entrance of the door a black figure was seen peeking his head inside, it was none other than Apple Cider.

"Your days of tyranny are over Princess Celestia... You shall pay for your crimes now!"

Once Big Mac got up to the Princess he swung his knife at her face but alas, it was no use since she moved out the way to only get a cut across her face rather than her neck being cut. Once she saw she had the advantage she pulled the knife from his mouth and stabbed Big mac in the gut not once, not twice, but 6 times before whispering into his ears.

"This peace... is just a temporary one, Luna won't be allowed to get away with what she did for long."

Princess Celestia then pulled the knife out of Big Mac's stomach and flew out the window. Apple Cider ran inside to find Big mac writing a letter using his own blood.

"Apple Cider... please... take the books from my bag... and return them to Prince Lan along with this letter..."

Big Mac coughed as he shakily gave Apple Cider the bag and letter.

"No way cousin, you give them those things!"

"Ah can't... it's too late for me..."

"Don't you dare say that!"

"Ah just did...tell them...to avenge...my sister..."

With those last Words Big Mac finally gave in to the darkness surrounding him and died making Apple Cider cry non-stop as he took his cousin's body and ran out the castle to bury him.

Comments ( 9 )

This could have been so much better with maybe a storyline to accompony it. As it was it wasn't so great.

2322655 Well if you read then you would see that its SUPPOSED to be a collection of letters not a whole story outright.

2322953 I guess you're right, but I think this would make a good story nonetheless

2323010 I am currently in the process of trying to make this into a story but with me working on 3 other fanfics I won't be able to get to this one anytime soon. So in meantime check out my current stories that are up.

2323010 Im sure either the romantic comedy or the dark tragedy will suit your interests.

2322953 I shall read those stories forthwith.

pretty good except all of the bloody oc ponys.

2331231 It was from a thread so... yeah i felt obligated to give shout-outs of sorts.

Login or register to comment