• Published 26th Mar 2013
  • 686 Views, 13 Comments

Double Agent Big Macintosh - JXWheeler



Princess Luna looked at the folder full of letters that were addressed to her and the numerous soldiers in her castle. After a short sigh and a tear sliding down her face, she opened the folder and started to look at the letters that Big Mac sent.

  • ...
10
 13
 686

Day 10

A letter was left on the pillow of Twilight Sparkle sealed with the Solar Empire royal crest.

"Dear Twilight Sparkle,

You know full well that this war has gone on for too long to simply stop and negotiate peace. as much as ah would love for there to be peace there have been too many casualties to let it all be in vain, normally ah don't support violence but Princess Celestia's Tyranny should be apparent to you. Ah know you are her faithful student you need to see her actions, you are a Princess now and it's time you take action!

Your friend, Big Mac"





Reply to Letter


Dear Big Bìg Macintosh,

The war shouldn't have started in the first place. Sisters fighting for power? This is not how I envisioned two prime Princesses to act. What happened to the love an affection these sisters showed to eachother long ago? How would their parents feel about all of this? Yes, I am Celestia's faithful student, which is why there shouldn't be fighting going on.

Off the soapbox, Twilight Sparkle