• Published 4th Feb 2012
  • 1,597 Views, 59 Comments

Universe of Dreams - Camlio



In life he was nothing, in the universe he entered upon death he's a hero. A damn good one too.

  • ...
11
 59
 1,597

Day 3: The Summer Heat

Warning! The Following Chapter will have some mature sexual references as it pertains to the concept of Heat, there will not be any sex scenes but, it will be implied later that they did happen.

Celestia help me, even having to write that warning makes me uncomfortable... Your the one who said it had to be addressed sooner than later right? Yeah I know... Twilight, that's not helping. Oh right sorry... Will you two shut up and hit the button already?! Oh right, thanks Gabe! No problem. Ah yes... Before we begin if you see chat sections colored differently like you may down the page. They are Colored to represent who's talking when two or more speak in the same paragraph. Max's lines are red, Twilight's are purple, and Gabe's are Black to name a few. If you see any lines colored Brown they are meant to be referring to more than one character. Here's an Example... CUTIE-MARK CRUSADERS, MASTER PAINTERS! YAY! Used that for a reference seeing as that part is always the three CMC shouting at once. Now if you'll excuse me I need to find some advil. *Hits the story start button.*

[Loading World: Terra, Area... Twilight's Bedroom? Wait... why are you... never mind I don't want to know.]

Max awoke to find himself unable to stand. He looked to see if he was tied up, which was not the case. What had happened was his body had reacted to the loss of Gabe and with his old self's influence gone he turned into a pony. To which his reaction was the norm. Minor note: Max's feathers and horn are the same color as his mane. The pony creator I used does not allow that particular feature so I'm going to write it here.

"What in the name of all that's holy happened to me?!" Yep... that's the norm all right. Though his outburst did attract the attention of the Lavender Unicorn who's room he had somehow ended up in. "Wait... why am I in a bedroom... please don't tell me it's-?" Max's mind flew into a portion of his inner world while his physical body collapsed with a light thud much like one does when they've feinted. Twilight had arrived near the end of his thought and saw him collapse. Mostly worried and somewhat disappointed.

Max spent several minutes within his inner world attuning his mind to the new body while also checking for anything that would have led to his current situation what he found was not good... well not to him anyway. "Well... shit. I only wish I could had time to properly enjoy meeting the girls before this... My luck is horrible." Max's little rant was disturbed by his new found knowledge sinking in. He rushed from his inner world to wake up quickly.

"Okay... I don't see the lady unicorn at the moment, so I guess this would be a good chance to escape." Max said as he stood and looked around. He had just made it to the front door of the Library when he saw the calender placed conveniently next to it. "So the Summer Sun Celebration is to occur next week, and if I'm remembering that spell I picked up correctly. Alright, Scan." Max's horn began to glow and a sweeping beam of light scanned the calendar for any information he may not know. Once the scan was complete his heart dropped. He now knew why he had woken where he did. "Oh please don't let this be the correct date. I'm to young to be in a relationship yet. Not to mention not even close to being used to this body yet." Was all he could say as Twilight walked down the stairs after appearing to have had a shower.

"Oh, hello again. I'm sorry, I don't believe we've been properly introduced. I'm Twilight Sparkle and you are?" Twilight said these words with a mild strain, like she was trying to force herself to act normal. "I'm Maximillion Fortner. Pleasure to meet you, Ms. Sparkle." Max's voice was laced was a hidden magic he used in his own mind to snap Twilight out of her problem for at the least five minutes. The spell worked as Twilight's eyes snapped open like she had just had cold water thrown in her face.

"H-how did you-" "Snap you out of your urge to be mounted? Sorry if that was the inappropriate choice of words." "No problem but, yes how?" "Oh for Celestia's sake Ms. Sparkle. You of all ponies should realize when you've been affected by magic." Max ended the conversation by pointing out his still shining horn. "My apologies for using magic on you but, I sincerely doubt you would have listened to reason and answered my questions otherwise. "It's no problem. Your probably right, the pony mating season just started and I've never been in a town where it's so hard to avoid running into stallions before. What questions did you have anyway? She asked nicely her eyes seemingly becoming very interested in the floor.

"You've answered all but, one of them already. My last question was how long does the mating season last? Honestly if it's longer than three days I would much rather stay here and find a way to keep you calm." "Well it lasts from yesterday until the day before the celebration from what I've learned. Though that is only the general time-frame. It's different for everypony." "Ah, I see. Well that's to bad I was hoping to have a tour of the town but, I wouldn't want to be jumped by every mare I meet." Max hung his head as he said this.

"Well, you could always stay here with me. I'll be more than happy to help you out." Twilight's voice had become quite sultry as she gave Max the bedroom eyes. "Well, I thought that spell would have lasted longer. You must have some incredible magical powers Ms. Sparkle." Max's horn was still glowing preventing him from falling prey to his primal urges with magic. Twilight noticed this and cast a spell of her own which effectively canceled Max's spell. "Mmmhmm, so do you. I hope you'll take it easy on me. It's my first time." As she said this she turned around and walked up the stairs towards her bedroom. "Okay let's see here... Equines are usually only in heat during the time they are most likely to conceive an offspring. Oh god." Max's eyes were wide in shock as he didn't even notice he was following Twilight as he was thinking, the last part of his statement was a realization of him finding out this fact.

Twilight closed the door behind him with her Magic and Max realized the spell she cast didn't erase his but reverse it. "Okay, seeing as I don't have much time with a clear head I'm warning you now. This is my first time to and I'm not completely used to this new body so I'll do my best to be careful." Max said to which Twilight only nodded. All Max could think before his mind was wiped blank by the spell was 'Damn reversal magic.'

[Day 3: The Summer Heat End Summery. Bonus Stats Obtained = Stamina Up, Strength Up, Dexterity Up! Spells obtained = Scan, Cure, Fire, Thunder, Reflect, Magnet, & Sparkle Blaster. Skills Obtained = Calm Mind, & Form Shift. Friendships gained and Status: Twilight Sparkle = Study Buddy/Marefriend.(Before you ask, it's kinda hard to go through that without feeling something okay?) Enemies made and Status: N/A]

Alright i have a question. What's up Twilight? Why me? Because you seem like the least obvious one. You know with the fact your friends nearly have to drag you away from your books. That... actually makes sense. Alright, what about that Sparkle Blaster spell why is that given my text color? It's basically to represent when I use that spell I use it in the way you would. It's colored that way because it's basically a spell based on you. Abilities based on you girls will be colored respectfully. Again that made sense. No more questions. Good I'm hitting the off button. My proof-reader was otherwise occupied with his girlfriend during this chapter's writing so that was what sparked this chapter's theme. While also explaining the spelling and grammar errors.