• Published 4th Feb 2012
  • 1,597 Views, 59 Comments

Universe of Dreams - Camlio



In life he was nothing, in the universe he entered upon death he's a hero. A damn good one too.

  • ...
11
 59
 1,597

Two for One deal. At Hall mart

Right then because my story needs updating or my madness will return. New chapter! With our special guest Wryn! Sup. *The group facepalms.* What?

[Meanwhile in the Limbo between dimensions]

Wryn stares blankly at Dr. Hall, "Ummm, who are you? Are you here for Derpy?" he says holding out the grey pegasus "The male alicorn actually." Dr. Hall says with a bow. "Ah Maximillion! You have a job to do my boy." Wryn shoves Max forward, "Here ya go!" he says while running away, "You'll never catch me!" Dr. Hall appears in front of Wryn as suddenly as he first appeared. "My dear boy. You don't live for 200 years in a state of perpetual madness without playing a few games of tag." "Oh like this?" Wryn chuckles, spreading his wings, "Living as a dragon for thousands of years has it's benefits, you know every trick in the book," he glares at Dr. Hall, "But yet again, you are not normal are you?"

Dr. Hall taps Wryn on the head with his walking stick. "Very perceptive my boy. I am none other than Dr. Herbert Hall. The only man to survive talking with the Aldrich god of Knowledge the Ideas Man" Wryn's eyes widen, "The Dr. Herbert Hall, I remember you!" he exclaims, "Don't you remember me about 50 years ago in the mountains? If I remember correctly we took down that huge bear together." "Ah, I see you've been training. Very well done my old friend." Dr. Hall said as he hops from Wryn's back and floats in mid-air

"Yeah I guess I have," Wryn says, and he looks around, "I've also made some friends back in my world, but they are just like the ones here." "Ah parallel universe then. Did my firey charge happen to claim being married to miss sparkle?" "Uhhh," Wryn stutters, "You could say soooo," drawing out the words, noticing the alternate Twilight is right next to him. "She slapped him didn't she." Dr. Hall said with a chuckle
"Yeah, pretty hard at that," Wryn laughs, stopping when he sees the look on Max's face.

"Oh come now Maxi don't give him that look. How would you react if you saw someone get slapped by an alternate version of their wife?" Dr. Hall said knowing full well that Wryn's Twilight was looking at him "Yeah I wonder how that would feel-," Wryn is cut short as he is hit over the head with a book, Max's Twilight figuring out what has been said, "Ouch, so that's what it feels like!" Max can't help but laugh. "Hey Herb. I have a question. Why are we all standing in this weird black place anyway?"

"Yeah, I think I got my foot stuck in something," Wryn complains. "Ah yes. The dimensional limbo, tricky little thing that. Right who's up for a road trip?" Herb says "Oh so that's what this weird goop is, hey what's happening to Twilight," Wryn says, pointing at the Twilight from his world. "She's unable to cross. Rules of dimensional travel. I thought I had explained this to you before you started that. Did you already forget?" Dr. Hall said with a glare while normally very relaxed he hated people not listening to his advice.

"Well, I had no idea that cross dimensional warp tunnels had a proximity to a transfer!" Wryn complains, staring at the nothingness below him. "Well... they don't normally but, pony magic tends to be rather different. Ah right. If your being pulled down hold your breath." Dr. Hall said with an authoritative tone Wryn takes a deep breath, and using telepathy to speak, "So will the Twilight from my world be sent back so you know, the feedback doesn't happen?" Dr. Hall just nods.

Max and Wryn appear in Max's hospital room. Max's Twilight and Dr. Hall are nowhere to be seen "So Max," Wryn pauses, "You tap that flank yet?" grinning slyly while nudging Max with his shoulder. Max simply looks down to the filly lying on his lap and shoot's Wryn a look that says 'This answer your question?' Wryn falls over, "So cute!" he says, one leg twitching in the air. Solaris sits up and looks at Wryn. She then notices Max is awake and trots over and snuggles under his neck. Wryn then uses his telepathy to talk to Max, "Dude you are so freakin' lucky," and he sits next to Max and simply stares at the little filly next to him, his eyes full of longing. "My daddy needs his rest stop poking his mind you meanie!" A little girls voice shouts at Wryn's mind. Wryn reels back in surprise, and says in telepathy, "Ok don't get mad, I was looking at how cute you are," softly smiling at the little filly. "Okay. You better not hurt my daddy." Solaris stares at Wryn with a face that seems to say 'Try me and I will destroy you.' "I yield!" Wryn communicates, falling off the chair in a heap on the floor in an effort to make the filly laugh. Solaris giggles. Max just stares at Wryn then looks at Solaris. "My girl's got some skills huh?"

"Indeed," says Wryn while pulling out a bubble pipe and taking a blowing a few. "I guess it's because she has two great parents," while picking himself off the floor and settling back down on the chair. "You have no idea. Twilight is amazing. I'm just lucky to be her husband." Max said smiling at Solaris "& to have both of you girls in my life makes me the luckiest Stallion around." He said nuzzling his daughter. "I see," Wryn says, his head dipping down slightly, "I only wish I was so lucky, you see I am the last of my kind." "Ouch. Hey at least you didn't have to die to get here." Max said to Wryn.

"Tied then," Wryn says, "One day we will have to trade stories on how we met our pony friends here." "Sounds good. By the way I don't think I apologized for burning you." Max said as he smiled before Twilight and Dr. Hall arrived into the room followed by a scrawny human with long blonde hair. Max passes out when Dr. Hall injects something into his neck. "Dude! Why did you do-" Wryn was unable to finish his statement when as Hall stabbed him with a needle filled with the same chemical. "Dimensional travel is serious business my friend. Sleep well tonight." Wryn noticed Hall taking off his raven's mask as he slipped into unconsciousness.

[Chapter end]

*CUT TO BLACK* Max says "Dude! That's my job!" as the screen fades.