• Published 22nd Mar 2013
  • 11,032 Views, 1,059 Comments

My Little Pony: Red Version - FaelaArts



Red gets transported to Equestria by a failed experiment by professor oak.

  • ...
61
 1,059
 11,032

AAAAAHHH!

Warning, this chapter contains obscene amounts of ship.


Lyra opened her eyes, giving a yawn as she was gently shaken awake by Red. Wiping the weariness from her eyes, she saw everyone stirring from a long and hangover-induced sleep. Blue was the last to rise, sitting up and immediately opening a leftover bottle.

“The best cure for booze, is more booze, never forget that Red.” Blue drunk the entire bottle, wiping his mouth and sighing in happiness. Everyone turned as a white mare with Purple hair walked in.

“Hey Rarity, is there something wrong?” Lyra glanced to Twilight as she spoke, and gathered they were good friends. Rarity was well known around town as a fashion diva, which Lyra avoided like the plague.

“Yes dear, that dashing Blue human is in such dreadful attire, I must take him to be properly clothed at once.” Rarity grabbed Blue in a strangle hold and dragged him out the door, Lyra chucking as she knew how much he must be hating that.

“Noooooooo,” Blue’s anguished cry swept though the town. Lyra turned to Red as he stood up, giving a yawn.

“I’m going to go sit on that random hill outside of the town. Later Lyra.” Red gave Lyra a gentle smile before walking out the door, completely missing Lyra’s gaping mouth.

“R-Red can’t talk!” Lyra turned as a voice spoke behind her, seeing Red’s Pikachu and Blue’s Eevee locked in a kiss. Pikachu separated and glared at her.

“Do you mind? I’m trying to score here.”


“AAAAH” Lyra jerked awake as a hand reached for her, seeing it was Red she gripped him on the shoulders and shouted in his face.

“Please tell me you’re mute! I can’t bear hearing you speak again.” Lyra nearly collapsed in relief as Red merely blinked at her.

“Sounds like someone’s betrothed had a nightmare.” Lyra glanced to Blue, who was in a suit, and realised not only was she in a wedding dress at an altar, but Red was leaning down to put a ring on her horn.

“Do you Lyra Heartstrings, take this human, to be your lawfully wedded husband?”


“AAAAHHHH” Lyra jerked awake, quickly checking she was in her home and not on a wedding stand, breathing a sigh of relief she wiped the sweat away from her forehead with her hand.

“Wait, hand?!” Lyra glanced down in wonder, surprised to see she was in fact 100% human. As the sound of hoof-steps echoed, she raised her head to see a red pony with a cap walk in, followed closely by a blue pony.

“R-Red?” Lyra stuttered a question, seeing them look to her. Blue raised an eyebrow, and poked Red in the ribs.

“What’s up with the human? Is that normal?”


“AAAH-I give up!” Lyra leapt to her hooves and sobbed open on her living room carpet as Twilight, Red, and Blue blinked at her.

“The phrase is ‘go fish’ Lyra.” Twilight leaned over to look at the cards that had been thrown everywhere as she had gotten up, looking for any cards she shared.

“Please tell me I’m awake, I can’t stand another dream where I’m marrying Red or Red’s a pony or-“ Lyra cut herself off as the three eyed her. She gave a sheepish smile as they advanced on her.

“I’M NOT CRAZY! Let me out!” Lyra shouted from the bars of her new room in the local asylum. The nurse had decided to put a record player in the room outside, and it was playing a single track over and over again.

“This used to be a fun house!” Sung her neighbour, a mare who looked more like a dog than a pony.

“Let me out…” Lyra fell to the floor, closing her eyes and curling up into a ball.


“AAhhh!” Lyra jerked awake and glanced around the dark corridor. She was completely alone. Curious, she walked down the corridor and saw a room separated by a strange glass mirror. In the room was a large doll shaped like a human. It had a crude smiley face painted on it, and was staring at Red who was watching the puppet from inside.

Lyra opened her mouth to greet him, blinking, and her cheerful greeting turned to horror as she saw Red lying on the floor, dead. And now the puppet was looking at her. She backed away, heading for the door, turning to open and close it, she glanced through a small viewing mirror to see the glass had been smashed, the puppet now standing outside of the small room, looking at her.

Backing away, she headed for the next door, blinking once and widening her eyes to see the puppet poised at the door, staring at her. She began to back through the doors, watching as the puppet got closer and closer. Suddenly, she tripped, closing her eyes, and knowing what was coming.


“AAAH….*hah* *hah*” Lyra sat up, taking a few deep breaths before looking around. She was in her room in a double bed. Glancing to the other side, she saw it was occupied. Before she could move, Red rose, giving a yawn, clothed in bright pink pyjamas. Lyra blushed and looked away.

“What’s wrong?” Lyra glanced to the door as Blue walked in, carrying food and dressed in a monkey suit. Blue bowed, holding out a plate of breakfast. Red reached over and grabbed a piece of toast. Lyra glanced at the area around her and gave a weary sigh.

“It’s….Close enough…”


Celestia walked into Luna’s royal chambers, a loud laughing coming from behind the reinforced doors.

“Luna, please tell me you haven’t been watching people’s dreams again.” Celestia brought over a cup of coffee, which Luna drunk down greedily.

“I’m sorry Tia, but this one was too good to pass up. One of the ponies in Ponyville who is a friend of that human that came here is having one of those ‘dreams within dreams’ again.” Luna looked into the television, hooked up to her magic to broadcast dreams like channels. Celestia sighed, walking out the door.

“I’ll go get the popcorn.” Celestia paused as Luna shouted something at her from the couch.

“Don’t forget the soda!”

Author's Note:

If you were Lyra, which dream would you pick?