• Published 22nd Mar 2013
  • 6,032 Views, 149 Comments

Eevee's trip to equestria - Aleksandr Sherbet



When looking for food in Viridian forest eevee becomes unconscious and ends up at the everfree forest with no knowledge how he got there he will find out that his friendships may cause nightmares.

  • ...
17
 149
 6,032

Chapter 3 New friends and berries

POV of Fluttershy

I walked to the unconscious brown fox and picked him up. He was still breathing but he fainted because of the poison in his system.

Rainbow dash broke the silence.

"What just happened?" she inquired

"I think we just saw an epic fight between a fox and a manticore." Pinkie stated bouncing around me.

"Wow and I thought you just found a chipmunk or something." Applejack said

"Whatever it is he's strong and he faired a lot better than the manticore." Twilight then pointed to the unconscious manticore.

"Come on let's get him to the cottage that way we can get the poison out of his system." I then carried the little fox into the cottage. Whatever this little animal is he's tough, I just hope h e doesn't hurt anyone else.

"Rainbow could you get Rarity I think I'm going to need her help healing him." I asked

"Sure" Rainbow said after flying to get her.

POV of Angel

I knew I screwed up, shit I shouldn't have left him. At least he's only knocked out not dead. I gotta say he's a lot tougher than I thought.

Should I give the berries to the animals?

Nah I'm just going to wait until Eevee wakes up.

"Angel. Angel bunny come over here please." Why was Fluttershy calling me? I just followed instinct and went over to see what she wanted. All the elements of harmony were there Applejack,Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Fluttershy.

What did they want from me? I kept wondering as they helped my friend the one that saved me from certain death if he hadn't come up with that plan.

POV of Rarity

"Rainbow dash what a surprise. What do you need?" I asked my friend
"I don't have much time to explain just come over to Fluttershy's cottage. She needs help healing a hurt fox."

"What happened to the fox?" I asked

"He fought a manticore and won."

"Okay I'll be there." I said as I exited my boutique.

Five minutes later

"Fluttershy what's wrong?" I asked

"Good come in I need your help."

"My goodness what happened to that poor little fox." Fluttershy then explained to me how he fought and the powers he possessed.

"So you found him in the Everfree forest yesterday." I then looked at his brown coat, pointed ears ,furry cream colored collar, and bushy tail with a cream colored tip.

"My goodness he looks awfully adorable."

"I know he looks cute okay girls lets get to work. Angel bunny could you come over here." Fluttershy asked her pet bunny.

POV of Eevee

Everything was dark I remembered it was mid-day not even close to sunset. I knew I shouldn't have fought that manticore maybe I'm dead maybe Arceus finally letting me rest in peace. If I am dead then I won't have to give Fluttershy a heart attack if I fight something.

These random thoughts were going all over my head my now blistering head man hopefully Angel got away.

I opened my eyes the moon and the stars shined brightly through the window.

It's really hard to go star gazing back home. is this my home or is this my heaven?

Why am I here? Why did I end up here of all places? Why here? Sure I think Angel's my friend now, But back in Kanto I didn't even have any friends, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. I think this my home for now until something happens that will turn everything back to normal.

I woke up at 6:00 A.M and rose up from a bed. what surprised me was that there were six ponies sleeping near me. Was Fluttershy that scared of me that she needed her fri ends to feel safe? I felt sorry for her having to take care of me.

I got out of bed and started walking downstairs. I saw Angel sleeping next to the backpack of Oran berries. "Hey Angel wake up." I whispered

"Wha what happened? Oh shit Eevee you awake man I thought that you were dead."

"Well I'm awake lets give these animals the berries."

Angel woke up all the animals while I stood next to the bag.

"Hey what's the big idea why are you waking us up early Angel?" A mouse said

"Ease up there mousy. We found some berries in the Everfree forest that taste good."

"How do we know that they aren't poisonous?" A female chipmunk asked

"They aren't. Me and my friend Eevee tasted some they’re pretty good."

"Wow you’re Eevee? the one that defeated Fluffy using your powers?"

"Um yeah. everyone come eat some berries they're good I promise."

Angel th en passed a berry to everybody.

They all bit into it and had the same face as Angel.

"Oh my goddess these are good."

One chipmunk said

"Do you have anymore?"

"Don't worry we have enough for everyone." Angel stated

POV of Fluttershy

As I woke up I saw the brown fox's bed empty.

I panicked huffing worried for his safety.

"Girls wake up the brown fox is gone." they all woke up immediately

"What!? he's gone?" twilight said

"Yes we have to find him now." I said

"Alright hold your horses sugarcube maybe he woke up and went downstairs." Applejack suggested

"Yeah let's go downstairs and make breakfast." Pinkie said

We all looked at her with deadpan expressions.

"What I'm hungry."

When we got downstairs we were surprised; we saw all the animals with the little brown fox and Angel looking over them and giving them berries I've never seen.

POV of Eevee

I loo ked at all the animals eating the berries I then picked up a Oran berry I turned around and saw Fluutershy with her friends. I looked up and proceeded to give her an Oran berry. I was smiling while offering it and picked me up. I was still smiling at her when she ate it with the same expression as the animals.

That's when Angel gave the other ponies the Oran berries, they liked the berries.

“What were those” Fluttershy questioned me

I then jumped off her and got a piece of paper and a pen I wrote down.

This is an Oran berry I found them in the forest. Also you don't have to call me brown fox just call me Eevee.

POV of Fluttershy

I was stunned when I saw him writing his and the berry’s names.

"Well he's smarter than I thought." Twilight said

POV of Eevee

I decided I should speak now.

"I can talk as well. Hello there my names Eevee. What are your names?"

Their mout hs drooped to the floor as I broke out into a big grin. th

"Hi there my names Pinkie Pie it’s nice to meet you."

"You too pinkie you look like a nice pony." She just kept smiling

"You can talk?" The lavender unicorn said a little shocked

"Of course I can talk I was talking to Angel earlier he actually a good conversationalist." I said

"Okay my name's Rainbow Dash the fastest flier in all of Equestria" the cyan colored Pegasus said def

"Hello Rainbow Dash you do look fast, do you work out a lot?" I asked

She blushed when I said that.

"Ha work out more like sleep all day howdy mah name's Applejack." The orange colored pony said as Rainbow Dash shot a glare at her Applejack.

"Hello there darling my names Rarity I must say your coat looks divine." The alabaster unicorn said

"Hello there Rarity thanks for the compliment I really like my coats color."

"Hello my names Twilight Sparkle." The lavender unicorn said< /p>

"Hello Twilight."

"I'm Fluttershy."

"Thank you Fluttershy for saving if you hadn't found me I would've died."

"Um Fluttershy I know this is sudden and all but can I go into town please?"

"Why do you want to go into town?" Fluttershy asked

"Well I wanted to see if there are any other ponies like you please I’ll come back if there's trouble and I won't use my powers at all please?" I pleaded

"Do you promise to keep your powers to yourself and not hurt any pony while you’re out there?"

"I promise."

"You have to pinkie promise." Fluttershy said

"Pinkie what?"

"Oh I'll show you" pinkie said

"Now repeat after cross my heart and hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye." She then poked her eye with her hoof. I wasn’t sure whether to be grossed or amazed.

After that mess Fluttershy told me I could go I ran out the door happily.

POV of Fluttershy

" Do you think you could trust him?" Twilight asked

"I think so he did pinkie promised us." Pinkie said

"Yeah we can trust him." Rainbow said

"Indeed." Rarity said

"Eeyup." Applejack said

POV of Eevee

As I walked down a dirt road I saw a school house I then approached it on the grass I saw three young fillies.

One with an orange coat, purple mane and wings, another with a white coat and a purple-white mane. I noticed a horn sticky out of it. Lastly I saw one with a yellow coat and a red mane with a bow in it she was just a regular pony

"Okay girls, any ideas for us to get our cutie marks?" The yellow coated pony said.

"I don't know maybe ah never mind we already tried that." The orange coated Pegasus said.

"Maybe we can try to find a rare animal or something." The white coated unicorn said.

I crept forward and stopped as I saw them staring at me.

I opened my mouth but before I could sp eak I was interrupted by the unicorn.

"Hey what kind of animal are you?" She asked me.

"I'm glad you asked, I'm not an animal actually I'm what they call me a Pokémon."

"You can talk." The yellow pony asked me

"Yeah I can talk you know you're actually the 7th, 8th, and 9th pony to say I could talk."

"Who were the first six?" The orange Pegasus asked.

Well there names were Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, and Fluttershy.

"Oh that's cool you met our sisters already." The yellow pony said

"They're your sisters? They’re all very nice you know."

"Maybe you can help us." The orange colored Pegasus asked

"Sure I guess I can help you guys out."

Author's Note:

I might do this daily or every two days but if it comes out late don't worry I'm probably have writers block