• Published 22nd Mar 2013
  • 6,032 Views, 149 Comments

Eevee's trip to equestria - Aleksandr Sherbet



When looking for food in Viridian forest eevee becomes unconscious and ends up at the everfree forest with no knowledge how he got there he will find out that his friendships may cause nightmares.

  • ...
17
 149
 6,032

Chapter 19 aftermath

Yet again my head throbbed with pain. The feeling of my paws gone the aches on my shoulders visible as I got up. My shoulders felt weak in demeanor and my health staggered in short I felt like utter shit. But the memory of me Eevee defeating Darkrai the nightmare deity that plague my mind gone from my very soul.

"Welcome hero." An angelic voice said I turned to see Celebi.

"W-who are you." I asked

She giggled and flew towards me and touched my forehead the touch soothed my aching body

"Now I believe I owe you an explanation. My name is Celly. I'm your guardian angel the one that saved you from dying in that impact from Draco meteor." Celly explain

"But where am I exactly." I asked Celly

"You are in the sanctuary."

"Sanctuary?" I asked

"Yes sanctuary believe me when I tell you that your fate has changed. Originally you were suppose to die but most of us legends thought that you deserved another chance."

"So what your saying is that you defied fate for me?" She nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Remember that the legends gave you this chance to live your life in equestria be happy and enjoy life with your three daughters." She then disappeared

'What did she mean by three daughters.' I thought to myself suddenly a bright blue flash appeared before my eyes.

"And we saw him like that he used a powerful move that almost killed him." Pinkie said as I my hearing came to me.

"Interesting he used Draco meteor." Uxie said looking around the barn.

"Draco meteor?" They all questioned

"It's a move only dragon type Pokémon can use it's a very powerful move." Uxie explained

"But if its so powerful why isn't dangerous for dragons to use?" Twilight question

"That's a good question dragons have thick skin allowing dangerous moves such as those that would hurt normal Pokémon immune to various attacks." Uxie explained

"Let me explain let's say you were a psychic type Pokémon Twilight. If I hit you with a psychic type move it won't affect you as much as it would towards a fighting type."

"So what you are saying is that various moves work on different Pokémon." Twilight asked

"Yes you have the idea."

"Ugh my head damn I knew I shouldn't have used Draco meteor." I said standing up on my paw only to fall back.

"EEVEE!" They shouted in unison as they grouped hugged me.

"Can't...breath." I tell them struggling to get air.

"Oh sorry." They apologized

"Oh god my head it feels like I used headbutt thousands of times." Groggily I got up to be tackled by the CMC and Stevie.

"Dad!!!" She shouted and hugged me. "I'm so glad you're okay don't ever do that again." She said hugging my chest. At this point it was painful.

"Girls please get off me." I asked they all got off and I stood up again and looked for a window I spotted a balcony and exit the room limping.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the moon. I heard a gasp as my head cleared and my body healed everyone of my wounds gone and my aches gone.

I went back to reality as I walked over to my daughter and hugged her. I cried almost having my life taken from me.

"Dad are you crying." She asked

"Yes Stevie I'm crying because the thought of leaving my daughter breaks my heart." Tears flowed through my eyes as she took a good look at me.

"Dad thank you for everything and taking me in." She said as she put her head on my shoulder.

"It seems like your relationship with her is strong." I looked up to hear Celly's voice

"Celly where are you." I asked to nothing.

"Who's Celly." Stevie and the girls asked

"I'm Celly." Celebi appeared out if thin air. The girls were momentarily startled as they saw the green fairy.

She only giggled and turned towards me and hugged me.

"I told you that legends will give you a second chance. They care for you."

"Yeah you told me that." She released me and flew towards Uxie.

"It's good to see you too. Are you sure it was right for you to let Eevee live." Uxie questioned

"It isn't a matter for us to talk about now. Now we let Eevee live his life. Remember Eevee since I'm your guardian angel I'll be close. And I'll resign in the everfree forest." Celly then disappeared from my vision all was left in my path were my friends.

"Well that was eventful fight." I commented as I stretched my back legs.

"It was crazy i'm just glad you're okay." Pinkie said to me.

"Yeah crazy I'm just glad that I'm not dead." I sighed and closed my eyes I felt a strange amount of energy surge through my body.

I felt my blood run cold my body heat fell to below 0. They saw my body change with wide eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"You're a glaceon dad." Stevie shouted

I looked at my paws and saw that every time I took a step my paw prints were icy cold and left a trail of snow.

"Okay this just got weirder."

Comments ( 26 )

and thus a new legend is born

Wow what a curve ball at the end.. Is there going be more or is that it?

umbreaon is best pokemon.
Sentral uses Rage Quit.
Its super effective.

so he can switch forms now

3070319
Who doesn't love Umbreon? It's easily my favorite Pokemon. Everything about it is so epic.

sequel please :pinkiesmile:

3444914 I'm pretty busy with other stories

Confusing, the story is complete yet it seems like it still has a few more chapterz to go, mabey theres a sequel? If there is I will be looking forwsrd to it

3483394 originally there was a sequel but I deleted it.

3501770 yeah... thanks for the follow!:pinkiehappy:

3787768 I dunno but this story is old

Story does not seem completed kinda left a bit of a cliffhanger would like to see more to it

3899088 I was able to recruit Darkrai [Wasn't easy I tell ya like a 1% chance LOL]

Plz add sequel don't leave me hanging man:applecry::facehoof::pinkiesad2::raritycry:

5837880 calm down there grammar nazi this is an extremely old story alright if you don't like it then don't read it.

5838089 please make a sequl to the story 4 me:raritywink::raritystarry:

PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!

5838089
why don't you just fix it then? (actual question not hate)

I am almost finished with this amazing story. but either it is my dowload has gone wrong or there is random spaces in words and gramer/puncuation was not the best

Login or register to comment