• Published 22nd Mar 2013
  • 6,032 Views, 149 Comments

Eevee's trip to equestria - Aleksandr Sherbet



When looking for food in Viridian forest eevee becomes unconscious and ends up at the everfree forest with no knowledge how he got there he will find out that his friendships may cause nightmares.

  • ...
17
 149
 6,032

Chapter 2 first battle

I woke up and checked the clock on the wall. It was 10:00 A.M.
"Hey, Angel? Where did Fluttershy go?"

"Hmm? Oh. She went to the marketplace to buy some more food. Why do you care anyway?"

"Just curious is all."

I looked at my paw. It seemed to be healed so I removed the bandage and moved it a bit. It wasn't hurting too bad, which was great. I could finally explore. I jumped off the couch and went to talk with the other animals.

Some of them embraced my arrival, but others seemed to think of me as no more than an outsider, a temporary nuisance.

I was about to exit the cottage but Ange l stopped me before I could open the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm just going outside.I need to find some food."

"Are you crazy? Fluttershy saved you from there, and I don't really think you could survive another encounter with Fluffy. You don't know what kinds of creatures are in the Everfree Forest."

"Look, I've been through many forest's before. I think I can survive a forest like this."

"You're either really stupid or brave; I'm going with stupid."

"Look, you don't have to come with me if you don't want to."

"Oh, no! I'm coming with you. If Fluttershy comes back and you're not here, she's going to be worried. I'm the boss when she's gone. She'll blame me if you aren't here."

"Lets go then."

POV of Fluttershy

'I wonder how that little fox got here. He's not like any fox I've seen before, with his light brown coat and creme tipped tail.'

I walked over to Applejack's stall to buy some apples. I couldn't help but think of that animal: how did he get injured and where did he come from? My thoughts were interrupted when Applejack spoke.

"Howdy there, Fluttershy! How can 'ah help ya?"

"Oh! Can I get ten apples, please?"

"Alright Fluttershy. Why not your usual six?"

"Well, I have a new animal at my cottage. One like I've never seen before."

"Sometimes you amaze me, Fluttershy. How can you keep up with all those animals?"

I blushed.

"Here you go, Fluttershy. That'll be twelve bits."

"Here you go." I gave her the bits and went on my wa y.

'I wonder how that little fox is getting along with the other animals. I hope he's making friends.'

I then bumped into Pinkie Pie outside Sugar Cube Corner. She was giving away free samples.

"Oh hey there Fluttershy! How are you? Let me help you up," pinkie said

I rose back to my hooves.

"It's okay, Pinkie. I should have looked where I was going. I was just thinking about an animal I saved in the forest."

"The Everfree Forest? That place is creepy! Oh! Did you say new animal? Maybe we can have a party for him? A ‘you are one crazy animal because you went into the scariest forest' party."

"Sure, Pinkie, but first he needs to heal, okay?"

"Okie dokie loki!"

As I walked away from Pinkie, I thought of something else: maybe twilight had some books on his species. My next s top would be the library.

POV of Eevee

As we walked down the forest path, I looked to Angel. His face sparked with a glint of determination. I knew he wouldn't let me die. If something happened to me, he would get Fluttershy or he would save me himself.

"Hey, Eevee? Where exactly are we going?" Angel asked.

"Deeper into the forest. We're going to get a berry called an oran berry or maybe a sitrus berry. Those two are the best tasting berries."

"A what berry? I've never heard of those two before, but they must be good if we're in the Everfree Forest."

We kept walking, eventually finding our prize. I was almost sure they didn't exist there, but there they were. I took a bite out of an Oran berry, the favor exploding in my mouth. I passed one to Angel and he took a bite out of it, his face lighting up. That was the greatest moment ever.< /p>

Angel brought a small backpack which we filled with Oran berries. We had to make sure to give some to the animals at the cottage, so they could taste it for themselves.

We made sure to save some for the trip back. We also found two sitrus berries. We put them with the rest of the berries.

We just kept walking back towards Fluttershy's cottage without saying a thing. That's when I saw Fluffy again.

'Damn. That's just what needed now.'

POV of Fluttershy

I walked into the library, looking about for Twilight.

"Twilight? Twilight are you here?"

"Yes, Fluttershy. What is it?"

"Twilight. I need a book about animals. I found a new one; he's different from the rest."

"Describe him, Fluttershy. What does he look like?"

"He has a light brown coat,a large, furry, creamed colored collar ,pointy ears, and a cream tipped tail."

After a couple of minutes, Twilight told me there's no species with those features.

"Sorry, Fluttershy. There isn't an animal with those features, excluding a dog."

The door opened to reveal Rainbow dash.

"Hey Flutter. Hey Twi."

Rainbow Dash sat next to me.

"Hey, Flutter. What's wrong?" Dash asked me.

"Well, Twilight and I were trying to identify an animal with a light brown coat-"

"With a cream tipped tail?" Rainbow dash interrupted.

"Yeah. How did you know?" I asked.

Then the door opened again. I saw Pinkie and Applejack at the doorway.

"Howdy girls." Applejack said.

"Hey girls" Pinkie said.

"Hello. Now what h appened? Did you see him?" I asked.

"Yeah. I saw him enter the Everfree Forest about forty-five minutes ago."

"Oh! That new animal?" Pinkie asked.

"Oh no! He's in the forest again?! I need to get to the forest before something happens to him! Come on girls. We need to find him." I said.

"Okay. Let's go!" Twilight said.

POV of Eevee

"Come on. We're near the edge of the forest."

"What are we going to do, Eevee?" Angel asked.

"Hmm... Look, I'm going to distract him. You take these berries and put them in the cottage, okay?"

"Just be careful, man. The first time it was your paw; we don't want you to lose you head."

"Right."

I sprinted towards Fluffy. He looked a lot larger than I remembered.

I used tackle. He stum bled when I hit him, but I dealt no real damage. I saw Angel making a run for the cottage out of the corner of my eye.

I had to use an attack that would hurt him. I used quick attack; he didn't expect it. He clutched at his ribs.

A few more of those and that should be it.

POV of Fluttershy

I flew as fast as I could past many other ponies. I wanted to save that little fox. I flew fast - albeit not as fast as fast as Rainbow Dash. She was impressed. The girls followed suit.

I then saw Angel run into the cottage with a bag. I entered the cottage to see angel hide the bag. He froze as soon as I looked at him.

"Angel, what's that?" I asked.

He didn't answer. He looked afraid.

"Fluttershy, come on ! He's in the Everfree Forest. Let's go," Rainbow yelled from outside.

What I saw was frightening: the little fox was hurting the manticore. The manticore seemed to be on the verge of fainting, but so was the fox.

POV of Eevee

I used quick attack a couple more times. He looked as if he would faint if I hit him again. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw a yellow pony, a cyan colored pony with a rainbow mane, a orange colored pony with a blonde mane,a lavender color pony with a purple mane and streaks of pink ,and a pink colored pony with a large, pink, poofy mane.

That's when Fluffy swiped me with his paw. i was in a lot of pain but I wasn't going to lose. That's when my tail started glowing. I jumped up into the air and slammed my tail down on his paw, causing him to yelp in pain.

He used his stinger to inject me with poison. I felt like fainting right there, but i didn't. I used shadow ball. It knocked out Fluffy as soon as it hit him.

I l ooked at the five ponies. They were bewildered by my moves. The poison coursed through my body, giving me cause to black out. I shut my eyes and fainted.