• Published 22nd Mar 2013
  • 6,024 Views, 149 Comments

Eevee's trip to equestria - Aleksandr Sherbet



When looking for food in Viridian forest eevee becomes unconscious and ends up at the everfree forest with no knowledge how he got there he will find out that his friendships may cause nightmares.

  • ...
17
 149
 6,024

Chaper 14 nightmares 2/2

POV of Luna

This Pokémon is truly off his leash he just hated anything that went against him. I fear his power the shadowy apperations attacked all I felt was darkness the darkness was my company until saw two crimson colored eyes and yellow bands.

I then saw Eevee he used a move that made a flash blinding everyone except him he rushed over to my side and our friends side.

"About time you got here." Rainbow said

"Well I hope the party hasn't started. Hmm rainbow,Applejack I need you two to run and attack those three groups of shadows." They both nodded at his leadership.

"Okay Twi, Rarity do you know any spells."

"Yes but Darkrai took our powers." Twilight said

"No he didn't he took your horns not your magic. Chant your spells they should work."

"Okay. Will-o-wisp!" Twilight yelled as dark fire appeared and burned the shadow they disappeared as a result.

"Now Rarity I need you to say Icy wind!"

"Icy wind!" rarity shouted as ice formed around the shadows and broke as they smack by Applejack knocked the shadows to them.

"Now Luna I need you to say night slash." Eevee told me

I yelled night slash as two dark blades appeared and slashed the shadows away.

POV of Eevee

After telling my friends the plan I ran over to Pinkie and Fluttershy. Fluttershy was holding on to Pinkie with dear life Pinkie didn't care much since she was in a depressed state.

"Pinkie please snap out if it where's the party pony I feel in love with. I want that Pinkie the one who cared about her friends the one that loved me."

"She's sad that you're leaving." Pinkie said with a frown

"Pinkie please I promise that I won't forget you we may be from different worlds. But it doesn't mean that I won't be with you I love you and you know this. I pinkie promise I won't forget."

"Pinkie promise." she said lifting her head

"Pinkie promise." I said as I pulled her in for a kiss. A long passionate kiss I saw her mane poof back to its original state.

I let her go as she gave me big grin and said "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!" She then pulled out her party cannon from her mane and shot it confetti,cake,and presents came out as they hit many of the shadows in the radius.

"I'll protect Fluttershy you go and fight Darkrai cutie." Giving me a wink

"It's good to have you back Pinkie." I ran towards the throne and was ambushed by three shadows I quick used shadow claw to swipe at one it recoiled only to be hit by a confuse ray.

It then attacked its friends and used shadow rush on them. My emotions started to flare up again and I used hyperbeam it destroyed most of the guards surrounding Darkrai and his throne.

"ENOUGH!!!" Darkrai yelled as his minions then disappeared as he teleported us to his throne unable to move.

"You ruined my little fun Eevee having your friends work together to fight these scrubs; and having that sad pony back to her original annoying state that hyperactive nut."

"Well you are sorely mistaken I will not have my plans interrupted by you." He turned towards Luna and proceed to dark void he entered her mind as he searched he left her mind and brought out an evil aura.

"Welcome nightmare moon my partner in crime." He said smiling

"It's good to be free from that prison I finally get to stretch." Nightmare moon said as she unfurled her wings.

"Ah so this is the Eevee that you love he does look handsome." She proceed to per me like a dog it was embarrassing.

"Get off of me you bitch." I said glaring at her

"Well well well a feisty one we have here." She said as a magical aura engulfed me.

"Now raise and bow to your new mistress." She demanded

"Fuck you I won't be your slave." As magic pushed me down to the floor hard I yelled in pain as she pushed me down.

"THAT IS ENOUGH NIGHTMARE YOU WILL NOT HURT MY COLTFRIEND!!!" Luna yelled as the magic around them all broke.

"It looks like we angered them let's go." Darkrai said as They left in a puff of smoke

"Are you okay Eevee?" Fluttershy asked

"Yeah I'm fine who was that anyway?" I asked

"That was nightmare moon." Rainbow said

"She's kind of bitch. No offense Luna." I said

"None taken I just happy you're okay" She said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Okay let's leave this place." A door opened and we entered it.

We all woke up the moon was still up and judging by its position it was 2:00 A.M.

"Eevee!" Stevie shouted and pounced on me.

"I'm so glad you up I was so worried." She said as her forearms wrapped around me.

"Yeah I'm back." I said returning the hug.

Author's Note:

Awww Pinkie's back and how will Eevee explain Stevie to his friends also how will Stevie feel being the center of attention and how will she tell Eevee that she wants a daddy stay tune.