• Published 22nd Mar 2013
  • 477 Views, 7 Comments

Depry Hooves Files: Romance and Murder - octavia1997



When Derpy Hooves dose a drastic crime against the muffin peoples, she turns herself in. It is now up to the investigator, Axle John, to either prove her innocent or guilty. when a certain pony gets to attached to his criminal, what is in store for

  • ...
4
 7
 477

chapter 2

Derpy left the bathroom; sparkling like a rainbow; she was the rainbow. "screw Rainbow Dash, I’m the best pony." Derpy jumped into the air, and forgetting to flap her wings, again, fell to the steps. she tumbled down the stairs, again! Derpy made a fast recovery, but spun out of control, hitting the T.V. screen with her back. nothing got under her skin except the shards of defeat. The glass shards slowly drew blood, the slits filled the sides of the glass, as well as the cracks in the glass; a red spider web. Derpy's bodily fluids were draining fast, but not just any fast, sonic rainboom fast. with her living off the last drop of blood, she inched towards the phone. 'damn it!' she thought to herself. hoofs weren't good for pressing small buttons. Derpy didn't have enough blood to dial the school and tell her little angel that she loved her, and so forth. she just slapped the phone and pen off the small table. she then just got up and cleaned up all of the glass she could see and feel on the carpet.

"looks like Dinky got her work cut out for her. guess i should get back to the most... second most important thing to me, MUFFINS," She giggled a bit as she poured the last pieces into the trash. Derpy carefully walked over to her cooking area. the oven clock read 12:17. Just three hours till she could see her pretty little filly. there was a tons of time left for Derpy's special special shows, the ones dinky was never to watch. the T.V. screen lit up. sounds of 2 mares fighting. 30 seconds later she changed the channel to the news. Derpy nabbed 2 of the muffins and lied down on the couch; head hanging off the edge. She scarfed one of the banana muffins and placed the other on her mane.

"hehe, imagination is fun."

the T.V. replied, "it sure is," with that said the T.V. smashed itself.

"aww, that’s sad." she ate the muffin off of her mane and brushed the crumbs out with her hooves. “Time to get back to real life, no distractions, got that muffins???”
the muffin replied, "No Derpy, I need your help and you're the only one that can do it."


“so, let me get this straight, a muffin needed your help?”

"yup," she said this with big derpy smile.

"Heh, you are such a delight, I could never see you as a murderer, or even a mad mare at that."

derpy blushed, again"So... can I go now?"

“I'm sorry, but we must finish this up here, if we don't, the police will think you broke out, and get on both of our cases.”

"That makes sense," she was slithery pouting.

"Tell you what, if we finish this I'll walk or fly you to your house, and maybe do something special for you."

"Okay." she was still pouting.

Mr. John lifted her head, "now smile, you're beautiful," a smile arose on his face, blushing a little bit.

poking her nose in exchange, "yes, you can bet my life on it."

Author's Note:

sorry they are going to get short like this from here on out, sorry but that is just how i typed it up. and now tell me what i am going to have to do to make my self better.


love you alll and derpy too.

it gets very sweeter later on in the fic

depry is not high. at all. it is rainbow dash pulling a prank

Comments ( 4 )

Talking to muffins....I can't see this ending well:twilightoops:

2302508 it is rainbow dash doing. she is not high it is a microphone:twilightsmile:

2362417 thier is still some grammer!!!! what the fuck!!! i went through this for grammer:raritydespair:

and derpy Xmuffin is a ship. just not this ship. it is Derpy Axle Flame John:eeyup:

I thought you were going to restart this...

Login or register to comment