• Published 8th Apr 2013
  • 2,013 Views, 9 Comments

My Little Yoshi - Blazing_Mane01



This is a story about Baby Celestia and Yoshi... A story that took place a long, long time ago.

  • ...
1
 9
 2,013

CMC reaction to Chapter 1-4

"Eggs?" Scootaloo tilted her head as Twilight Sparkle finished reading.

Since this is the first time Twilight has read this story also, she wasn't sure what to make of this odd point. She knew that dinosaurs could lay eggs, though. But there was something nagging at her about how quickly the whole thing with Yoshi occured. Most dinosaurs take a long time to lay eggs, and when they do, there are usually multiples upon multiples of them! Are Yoshis always like this? Are they ALL so different from actual dinosaurs?

"Can we see, Twilight?" Sweetie Belle asked.

The princess tilted her head. "Hmm?"

"The egg! I wanna see what was so adorable about it!"

"Oh!" Twilight shrugged. She then took a quick look at the picture herself, since, while reading a novel of any sort, she tends to skip over pictures. Even the EGG doesn't seem very dinosaur-ish, she thought to herself before turning the book over so the Cutie Mark Crusaders could see the egg...



"Ooh!" Sweetie's eyes doubled in size. "That IS pretty cute!"

"You sure, Sweetie?" Apple Bloom put her hoof on her chin. "Ah mean, Ah'm no expert, but Ah reckon it's jus' a plain ol' egg... Other than the green blotches and all."

"...I don't know, Apple Bloom," Twilight chimed in. "There's something bothering me about the whole process..."

"What's that, Twiligh?"

The princess exhaled. "What was it that triggered the egg?"

"Oh, c'mon, Twilight!" Scootaloo threw her forehoof through the air in front of her. "Even I know that the fruit is what did that!"

"No, no, no! I mean, is that how Yoshi naturally produces eggs? By eating fruit? And if it's not, then what is it? Speaking of which, what was this 'weird' taste that Yoshi ate anyway...? It doesn't say much about it at all..."

Then all the Cutie Mark Crusaders put their hooves on their chins and went "Hmm..." at the exact same time.

Deeming the moment awkward, Twilight continued, "I guess we'll have to read on to find out!"

Then, simultaneously once again, the three fillies formed smiles on their faces, bounded, and shouted "YAY!!"

Recoiling from the outburst, Twilight regained her posture, and brought the book back before herself. I take that as answer enough, she thought briefly, but shook it off. She then cleared her throat once and continued to read the chapter...