• Published 8th Apr 2013
  • 2,013 Views, 9 Comments

My Little Yoshi - Blazing_Mane01



This is a story about Baby Celestia and Yoshi... A story that took place a long, long time ago.

  • ...
1
 9
 2,013

CMC reaction to Chapter 1-3

A flower? Twilight thought to herself. Where in the world would we find flowers like that?

The Cutie Mark Crusaders didn't have quite the same question on mind, though. Sweetie was the first to talk. "There's such a thing as a happy flower?"

Since Twilight didn't have any personal experiences from what she would know she'd remember, she just shrugged. "I guess so. I mean, it doesn't say anything else about the flower other than it has a smiley face. And, apparently, it spreads happiness when ponies look at it..."

Apple Bloom bounded. "How cool! A flower that can make you smile when you look at it!"

That's what I just said... Princess Sparkle sighed to herself.

"Can you imagine how cool it'd be if you could have that for a cutie mark!" Apple Bloom continued.

This made Twilight seriously wonder. Now that she mentions it, it might actually BE pretty interesting! But then she took a second look at the picture in the book...



Umm... Never mind! she exclaimed to herself. She shut the book for a brief moment so she could force thoughts of having such a... weird-looking flower as a cutie mark.

"Hey!" Scootaloo stretched out her forehoof, "That sounds just like Pinkie Pie!"

That made Apple Bloom laugh. "No, silly. Pinkie Pie's not a flower! She's a pony!"

"You know what I mean, Apple Bloom! Pinkie spreads smiles like that flower does!"

"That's actually a very good observation, Scootaloo!" Twilight told the young pegasus. "Congratulations!"

Twilight then looked to Sweetie Belle, who had a sly grin on her face. "Since this flower and Pinkie Pie have so much in common..."

This can't end well... the purple alicorn bit her lower lip.

"...how about we call it..." Sweetie raised her head, as if to prepare for an announcement...

"THE PINKIE PIE PETUNIA!!"

...

...

Twilight finally facehoofed, as did everypony else besides Sweetie Belle. The princess, however, was the only one to speak afterwards. "Sweetie Belle, you have a very creative imagination, but I think the flower would already have a name."

Sweetie dropped her ears. "Aww! Does that mean we can't call the Pinkie Pie Petunia?" She looked up to the lavender pony with a set of rather large eyes.

"You can call it whatever you want. I'm just saying that it probably has a specific name already." Twilight recomforted the white filly and lightly scruffed her mane. I should make a mental note to look it up later...

"With that being said, can I move on to the next part?"

They all nodded at once, and sat back down.

"Okay... Chapter 1-4.) The Eggs."