• Published 20th Apr 2013
  • 1,704 Views, 14 Comments

Half-Life : A World Beyond - Random Gamer



The following information was censored by Nightmare Moon, the current ruler of Equestria. Half-Life 2 Fusion Crossover

  • ...
3
 14
 1,704

Intermission 1 - Promises to keep

At the former City Hall, highest level.

"What can you tell us about this 'Random' ?" asked the Combine spokespony, preffering to get straight to the point, instead of screwing around.

"Grey coated, dark blue mane with dark green tips," described him Nightmare Moon. "He attempted to escape the mine more than seven times and was succesful twice. Pathethic, but very entertaining." The spokespony sighed and instead, looked to be absolutely unamused, even though she couldn't seen him.

"Mistress Luna, this is no place for jokes and comments," he proclaimed. "We have seen him in the company of Beatrice, formally known as Trixie. She was a Civil Protection officer, but after we found out she was working for this so-called 'rebellion', has been proclaimed an anti-citizen. We recommend you to eliminate them as soon as possible, before they cause any problems." Nightmare Moon smiled, seeing it funny for someone to mention such worthless peasants.

"Oh, that won't be neccesary," she said happily. "Can't kill her for providing her beloved citizens a bit of her own pitiful rations, now can I? I've already plucked the wings off of quite a few officers and used them as an example. Instead, I want them to be part of a play played for my own enjoyment and show you that despite obvious flaws in the system, it can handle such individuals without any direct confrontation. A small test, if you want to call it like that." The spokespony went silent but then fully approved of her little, twisted game.

"Very well Mistress Luna, but if anything fails and they manage to slip through, everything we've promised you will be at risk," he gave her a grim reminder, causing her to lose her smile. "Don't fail us."

"Yes, yes," she let in a bored, almost childlike manner, her screen now showing him a secret research facility of unknown fucntions and goals. "I promised you a million of immortal alicorns – loyal, never-tiring slaves ˜– and I will do my best to make sure they're ready at the end of the century. I have already begun first run tests and they proved to be successful, as well the experimental aging device. The embedded motivation modules are a bit of a hassle, but I think they'll make a fine addition to the army." With a click of the button, all of the mentioned information, as well as first trials, were sent directly to him.

"Part of your army?" he asked, with his voice raised. "Why would you put them there?! They weren't supposed to a part of her army and instead, were to be cryogenically frozen and ready for transporting! By this, you broke fourth of the contract we've established so long ago and both of us signed, with honest intentions."

"Have no worries," she said in a friendly, welcoming tone. "That's just a part of the test. They will be prepared at the turn of the century for your convenience. The only thing I want in return, is an everlasting night and full, unquestionable loyatly of all my subjects, who will listen to every command I give them," She stopped for a bit, thinking of what else she wants. "Oh and I also want a few stallions to... fulfill my most intimate dreams and desires. Purely pleasure, to be honest, and personal comfort." The spokespony gave out a sigh, his trust towards Nightmare Moon already stained enough as it is

"Very well, Mistress Luna," he proclaimed. "We will fulfill our promise, when you fulfill yours."