• Published 27th Mar 2013
  • 4,418 Views, 598 Comments

Spike the Knight - vadram



Spikes fears the day Twilight will leave to fight for Equestria and never return.

  • ...
19
 598
 4,418

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 42 You can barely tell the difference

You can barely tell the difference


“While dinner is brewing,
I came to see how you are doing.”

“Tired,” Spike replied.

“Too bad, Imamu said that I should take you out now.”

“Zecora why aren’t you rhyming?”

“I do not rhyme all of the time.”

“I never heard you not speaking in rhymes.”

“Yes, I do speak in rhymes, but I don’t think like that.”

“Isn’t it tiring?”

“It is.”

“So why do you do it?”

“That... is personal. Now lets get you out of there.”

Spike could see Zecora approaching him, she got up on her hind legs and pushed the pod down spilling its contents all over the crystalline flooring, green goo and a little purple dragon covered in it.

“I must warn you,
That this goo,
Will cause you, to spew
...”

Spike could not hear the rest as he started coughing violently so that his body could expectorate all of the changeling egg yolk from his lungs. His stomach followed the lungs example.

“Feeling better?” Imamu asked as he entered the room.

“No.” Spike manage to say after a couple of tries.

“Don’t worry you will get used to it sooner or later.”

They both waited for Spike to finish. When he was done Zecora walked towards him and helped him stand on his own legs. He started moving and his joints started cracking. First came his fingers and his arms, followed by his shoulders when he rotated them. Then came his neck, and his spine, with a series of loud cracking noises as his vertebras popped back into place.

A pleasurable moan came out his mouth followed by a long “ahhhhhhhh” said with a large smile on his face. He let out a few more moans before he realised how loud he was and noticed that his cheeks were burning. Despite that he continued what he was doing, it felt too good. A few more stretches of his arms and his legs, followed by some chest stretches and he felt good as new.

“That felt good.” Spike said slouching forward, his hands almost hitting the floor.

“We noticed.” Imamu said laughingly, Zecora joined in shortly, and after a brief moment in which Spike wanted to crawl back in the pod he started laughing himself.

“What did I miss?” Kirabo asked appearing on Imamu’s shoulder.

“Nothing, nothing.” Imamu was still laughing.

Zecora was now circling Spike, poking him in odd places, checking to see if he had healed properly. She lifted his arm with her hoof, checking if he had lost any mobility. She knocked on his head, much to Spikes annoyance, to see if the bones were strong,

They now stood face to face, she was staring into his eyes, Spike let out an awkward smile and took a couple of steps backwards only for him to slip on the green goo and fall on his back. Zecora walked towards him and and stood above him still looking into his eyes.

“Hmm...” She said with a frown closing one eye and staring at his previously dead eye.

“You never fail to amaze me,
There is no difference I can see.
What else could I expect,
From one of your fame.
I have double checked,
And his eyes looks exactly the same.”

She walked to the little dragon and handed him a hoof, helping him get up, followed by a little prodding in his greener parts making him giggle at first then scream when she asked him to cough.

“Have you given it any more thought?
I know it is a long shot,
But he did impress,
Even if it all ended in a mess.”

“I know Adanna, he does have potential... But there is a problem, and you know it.”

Zecora’s sat on her rump, her ears fell backwards and her mane fell a bit to her side. Her eyes got larger, small tears were formed in the corner of her eyes making them appear shinier.

“Oh, come on.” Imamu said.

More tears came to her eyes as the corners of her mouth pointed down.
“Are you seriously doing that?”

She started opening her mouth.

“Don’t.”

“Pwetty Pwease.” She said softly with teary eyes.

Spike and Kirabo were in shock, their mouth had long since fallen open and they stared dumbfounded at the filly Zecora.

“I can’t believe you actually did that.” Imamu said bending his knees so he could pick her up between his hands, before lifting her to his face.

“You are an evil little pony.”

*Sniff* *Sniff*

“Fine.”

Zecora’s next action took all of them by surprise. The little filly, tried to hug Imamu, only managing to cover his nose and mouth.

“Thank you,” she said with a smile, some tears still remaining in her eyes.

Kirabo fell from his place on Imamu’s shoulder, landing with a loud thud.

“What just happened?”


I really wanted another filly Zecora picture, but alas I couldn't find any appropriate ones.
So have some Pinkie Pie instead.
Bonus image by MysteriousKaos. (used without permission)

PreviousChapters Next