• Published 20th Mar 2013
  • 2,535 Views, 85 Comments

Special Delivery for a Special Somepony. - Onyxfire408



A 2nd person story fic, you yell at an innocent mailmare for just one mistake. After some time you apologize to the mailmare and realize that you have special feelings for her, will she have the same feeling for you?

  • ...
7
 85
 2,535

Chapter 9

Epilogue

Today was the day, you were going to marry Derpy Whooves, the mare you loved, and the mare you helped. You were waiting under the gazebo in a jet black tuxedo with a fresh new bow tie courtesy of The Doctor. You were standing outside as a yellow pegasus mare with a long pink mane took her baton as she conducted the group of small birds in front of her. As the birds chirped a wedding melody, you looked at the other end of the red carpet as you see Derpy Hooves, your future wife, walking down the carpet with a beautiful hand made dress. In front of her was your daughter in law, Dinky hooves.

owner of image

Owner of picture

You look as you find that Princess Celestia herself came to congratulate you and Derpy in your wedding. As Dinky finished her rainbow trail of petals, she sat down as Derpy walked up next to you. You gaze deeply into her topaz eyes as they were misplaced like a pig in a cow farm, but you didn't care, she was fine the way she was. The two of you both look at Celestia as everyone sat down in their chairs. The princess cleared her throat as everyone eyed on the soon to be married couple.

"Fillies and Gentercolts, we are gathered here today to announce the wedding of Shadow Kage Veil and Derpy Thunder Hooves. Please may we have the rings?" Asked the princess as a small purple dragon walked up with two wedding rings, the one you made for Derpy and a silver ring for you. The sun goddess levitated both rings as your fingers slipped through them. "Congratulations, I now pronounce you mare and colt, you may now kiss the bride." You look at your new wife as you give a smirk and kiss her. You two are now completed. Everypony cheered and roared with excitement at the new couple, Dinky was giving in a few tears as do her friends.

---Hours later at the reception party---

You sat down with your wife as everypony sat down facing you and Derpy. You take your glass of wine as you raise up as you call everyone's attention. "Attention everyone," You announce as everyone stays quite. "I am so happy right now I kid you not. In fact there is one last thing I want to do before we get this party started." You said with a smirk as everyone remained silent. The silence remained for minutes as you said nothing, except for Derpy who stood up confused?

"H-Honey, what's wrong? Why isn't anypony moving?" The wife asked as she waved her hand in front of a nearby pony's face as it made no change of expression or tone. It stayed frozen like ice. "I'm scared." Your wife panicked as you reached in under the table and pull out the sword. You pull it out of it's scabbard as the golden glow caught your wife's eyes, but in a way of fear. "W-What are you doing with that sword?"

"Doctor!" You exclaim in the silent room as it rumbled like an earthquake as papers and napkins flew around in a mini cyclone as a blue box started to appear.

"W-What is that?" Question Derpy as she walked towards the blue box, she gently placed her hand on it as a small electronic pulse zapped her fingers. "OUCH!" She exclaimed in pain as her eyes widened in a strange way. In her mind images flew by like a bolt as she could see herself in many many strange places with a tan earth pony stallion. She fell as you place the sword on the ground and ran to her aid, you pick her up as she started to pant heavily.

"W-What's happening!?"

"You are lost, you are missing something Derpy." You said as you pick up the sword and point it at her. "I have to do this." You said in a flat tone as you readied position.

"WAIT! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME!? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!" The grey mare exclaimed as she knelt down in tears. You slowly walk to her as you pick her up by the chin looking into her tear flooded eyes. You simply smile you you tightly gripped the sword.

"No, I'm not going to kill you...I'm going to help you!" You exclaim in surprise as you take the sword and stab the blade all the way through your wife's stomach. You pushed the bladed through as the golden blade shimmered as the tip of the sword touched the blue painted wood of the blue box. In the process Derpy slowly placed her hands on the sword blade as she looked at you in tears.

"D...D..Do...Doc..." She pants heavily in a weak tone as a small knock came from inside the box.

"Oh save it for the pahty Derpy!" You heard at a familiar voice, it sounds....north. The blue box started to flash as the box and the sword both started to dematerialize into thin air as you both found yourselves sitting at your own reception party. Everypony was still chattering at their tables, you two stare at each other in confusion as if nothing happened, oh wait, nothing did happen. Derpy leans in closer to you as she whispers in your ear.

"What happened? And did you just stab me!?" She whispers in a stern tone as a quick zap zapped through her head. She held her head in pain as others started to stare at her in confusion. "Ow, oh uh... sorry everypony, just a small headache." She assumed as everypony went back to their chit chat, but the pain continued inside Derpy's mind as she rested her head on the table.

"You okay honey?" You ask in comfort as you patted her head.

"Y-Yea, just thinking about-"

"Butterscotch pudding?" A waiter in front of both of you asked as a stronger pain began to wave inside her head. You simple reject the delectable treat as the waiter nods and walks away.

"Urg.....butter...why does...-" She mumbled in pain.

"And so he was wearing a bowtie." A nearby mare said as Derpy's ears perked up.

"Really? They're sorta cool." Another said as another quick shock of pain pulsed through Derpy's head.

"Ugh." Derpy groaned in pain a third time as you brushed her hair in comfort. A hand was placed on Derpy's shoulder as a yellow cream mare with a turquoise blue mane known as Raindrops smiled down on her.

"Time for my speech." She announced as she picked up her wine glass and tapped it with a spoon creating an discomforting noise which caught everypony's attention. "Alright everypony, now Derpy here. Heh, she is the greatest friend that a fellow mailmare could ever have. I remember-" Raindrops continued as Derpy looked around the room. She could see a fellow stallion wearing a bow tie, she saw bread being served with butter, and she could see a deep ocean blue dress, all seem familiar to her.

Why, Why are these things familiar to me? I...I...

GERONIMOOOOooooooo!!! A familiar voice screamed in excitement in Derpy's head as it echoed. A last image struck her head showing a brown earth stallion wearing a brown suit with a red bow tie. On his head lied a red cylinder hat.

Owner of image

Wait, you're.... Derpy connected the dots in her head as Raindrops continued to talk. Derpy sprung up from her seat as she slammed both her hands on the table. "Shut up Raindrops." Derpy exclaimed as everyone gasped in horror.

"W-Wait, why Der-" Raindrops was interrupted as the room started to rumble in mystery. Everypony looked around in confusion as you and Derpy started to smirk.

"I can't believe I forgot about him. The one with the blue box. With a bow tie, a cool bow tie. Likes butter, and is the most mysterious stallion in the universe." Derpy exclaimed with a grin as wind started to pick inside the room like a cyclone. As the room cycled, a tall blue box start to slowly appear in the middle of the room, ponies started to startle and mumble in confusion as to why there was a blue box in the middle of the room. Derpy ran towards the blue box as you slowly followed her from behind, as she ran to the box, she gave a quick knock on the box as everypony was still puzzled. "Alright Doctor, I now you're in there."

A moment of silence went down in the room as the box open and appeared a brown stallion in a white suit and top hat. "Um... yea, just lemme grab something." The Doctor said as he retreated back inside his box and appeared out again. "Alright, let's get this wedding started." The room continued to stay silent in confusion as The Doctor walked around the room. "Hello everybody!" The Doctor exclaimed as Derpy came close to his ear.

"Everypony." Derpy whispered as The Doctor scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Oh, right, forgot. *ahem* Hello everypony, I am Derpy's special friend, just call me The Doctor. Now, lets get this party started." The Doctor pronounced as the nearby DJ placed down a record on the turntable, the lights shut off and were replaced with straight colorful beams that inspired the entire room to stand and party like wild animals in the forest.

---The Next Morning---

You awake to find yourself sprawled all over your bed with a puddle of drool against on your face, you felt something soft, but heavy weighting on top of you. You slowly open your eyes as you found Derpy peacefully sleeping on top of your chest, but something was strange about her. She was....naked. You quickly shocked yourself awake as you quickly grab the blanket and cover it over Derpy. You run towards the shower as you rain yourself with hot drops of water. As you dry yourself off, you still find Derpy sleeping on the bed, you chuckle at her slumber as you proceed downstairs. There you find but about a few empty alcoholic bottles. "Oh dang... what happened last night?" You asked as you scratched the back of your head. You walk around the room as you cleaned up the mess that had somehow appeared inside the living room. As you finished cleaning up, you heard a knocking coming from the front door, you answer it find a snow white stallion with a black and white stripped mane and tail. "Uh, yes can I help you?"

"Yes, my name is Action Shot and I came here to deliver your wedding video from last night."

"My video? Um... what happened last night exactly?" You ask with bullets of sweat raining down your neck.

"Just the wedding and the party part, that's pretty much it. I think I remember a cake fight, but I paid no attention to it. But anyways, just came to deliver your video. See ya." The camera stallion said as he walked away with the video in your hands. As you held it, you started to see three dvds swirling in circles. You quickly shake your head as you now found one in your hand.

"Uhg, I gotta sleep off this hangover." You groan to yourself as you placed the dvd on the coffee table and return back upstairs. You found Derpy still sleeping naked under the sheets, but you didn't care, she was beautiful, even without clothes. You remove the sheets but swiftly shut your eyes as you positioned yourself under the sheets facing away from Derpy's front side. You slowly daze into a sleep as you felt something soft and warm wrap around the body.

"Good morning honey." Derpy coos in a whisper as you softly grip her hand and bring her in closer. "I love you so much."

"And I love you too Derpy. I'm sorry but I just want to sleep off this hangover." You said as you place a hand on your head and place pressure on your scalp.

"I know, me too, I can't believe you drank that much cider. Even survive at least 2 shots of Applejack's special brew." Derpy reminds you, but you couldn't remember what happened last night. It was all foggy and distant, but what's the past, is in the past. "Also, I left Dinky with Applejack to sleep for the night, we can pick her up after we recover." She informs as you both give a sigh of relief.

"Well, that's good. At least she doesn't have to see her own mother naked." You said in a chuckle as Derpy comes to you closer. As you slowly embraces you from the back.

"Good point, now let's get some sleep." You simply nod as your vision starts to haze as Derpy started to giggle a little. "Just wait till Dinky hears the good news. She'll love being a big sister." Your wife giggles as your eyes widen as big as the moon.

Uh oh...

Author's Note:

Yes, that is your name. I somewhat have a small obsession with shadows, dark colors, and most of all AC. So yea, sue me. And just so you know, if the wedding seems a little rushed, I don't normally know how they work, nor do i pay attention...

Also, I would like to inform my viewers that I apologize for the short chapter. I didn't have much time because my finals are in about two weeks. So I need to study my history, math, english, and japanese. So wish me luck.

Also, big thanks to MLPDoctorWhooves and Soapie-Solar on deviantart.com for the images.