• Published 18th Mar 2013
  • 14,853 Views, 267 Comments

Fluttershy's New Foal - SuperPinkBrony12



(Contains diapers and diaper useage, reader discretion is advised!) Fluttershy asks the CMC for a favor, and only one filly accepts. But why does Scootaloo agree so easily, and what reasons does Fluttershy have for asking such a favor?

  • ...
35
 267
 14,853

Chapter 8: Revealing The Truth

The next few days flew by in an instant for all three pegasi, Scootaloo continued to be diapered and babied around the household a little, mostly by Fluttershy. Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy tried their best to work out how to tell Fluttershy's parents they were a couple, and that Scootaloo wasn't actually their foal (not yet anyway).

At last, the faithful day arrived. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash had cleaned the cottage from top to bottom, and had agreed on how they were going to break the news to Fluttershy's parents about what their daughter had been keeping secret from them, but Fluttershy was still anxious.

"What if they don't approve and drag me back to Cloudsdale anyway?" Fluttershy asked, nervously pacing back and forth. "I don't want to lose all of this just because they don't like the fact that I'm a fillyfooler."

"Mommy, what does fillyfooler mean?" Scootaloo asked Fluttershy innocently. She'd heard the terms marefriend and fillfyfriend repeated quite often by her two mothers, but they'd never mentioned fillyfooler as far as she could remember.

Rainbow Dash was quick to speak up. "It's just a stupid nickname some ponies made up to mock lezibans. It's not offensive or anything, but it really ticks me off when ponies say it just to make fun of mares like me," She explained, then to her marefriend she calmly but firmly told her. "If your parents have a problem with us being marefriends, they can take it up with me! I'm not gonna let them drag you back to Cloudsdale, not if I can help it! As long as you're happy with your partner, it doesn't matter if your parents approve or not."

"Thank you, Rainbow Dash, I really needed to hear that," Fluttershy replied, snapping out of her anxious state. "You always know just what to say to make me feel better." She said with a wink, prompting Scootaloo to pretend to gag.

"Get it out of your system now, kid, cause we're gonna be doing stuff like that quite often from now on," Rainbow Dash laughed, then she looked at the tomboyish pegasus and asked. "You remember what we agreed upon, right?"

Scootaloo reluctantly nodded. "Yeah, yeah, I remember. I'm not to say a word or do anything until Fluttershy mentions to her folks I'm not a foal, then I can speak up and take off the diaper. I don't see why I can't just tell them outright that I don't need diapers, at least not 24/7."

"It's best if we break the news to my parents slowly, Scootaloo," Fluttershy explained, looking her soon to be adopted daughter in the eyes. "Besides, you look cute in your little diapers, and Mommy doesn't mind changing them."

"I'm not cute!" Scootaloo pouted. "I don't really mind wearing my diapers, but using them is so icky and uncomfortable. No wonder babies cry when they go number one and number two in them."

"I'm not too thrilled with the idea of keeping up the act for a while either, squirt," Rainbow Dash replied, snorting slightly. "But I know Fluttershy's parents almost as well as she does, and your mother and I both agree it's best if we slowly ease them into it instead of dropping the bombshell on them right from the start."

Scootaloo sighed. "But I don't have to actually use them while her parents are here, do I, Mommy?" She asked Rainbow Dash.

"Not if you don't want to, kid," Rainbow Dash responded. "And you don't have to suck on a pacifier or lisp like a foal either. You just have to sit tight, and act cute."

Just then, there was a knock on the cottage's front door!

"That must be them," Fluttershy realized. "Quick, into character, Scootaloo!"

Scootaloo reluctantly obeyed, instantly clamming up and sitting down on her diapered rump. She was glad when Rainbow Dash bent down and picked her up. She had to admit, this was the part of being babied that she actually didn't mind.

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash took a few deep breaths, this was it! For better or for worse, Fluttershy's parents were about to learn the truth about their daughter's life since she'd left home.


The cottage door was opened, and in trotted two middle aged looking pegasi. The stallion had a greenish-copper coat, a light gray mane and tail in which the mane was styled in a way that it could be mistaken for an ice-cream sundae, grayish-turquoish eyes that looked gentle and peaceful, a blue sweater, a light gray mustache, and a cutie mark depicting three clouds. The mare who's hoof he was holding had a light grayish-amber coat, a moderate raspberry mane and tail styled into a set of lovely curls, deep red eyes hidden behind a pair of blueish-green glasses that also looked to be gentle and peaceful, a small necklace of yellow beads that hung around her neck, and a cutie mark depicting three flowers.

"Hello, Fluttershy," The stallion greeted in his gentle tone. "Your mother and I are so proud to hear you've settled down and started a family!" He wiped a lone tear from his eye. "You've grown up so fast, seems like just yesterday I was rushing home from the factory because your mom was about to give birth to you."

The mare removed her hoof from her husband and looked at Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo. "Oh, I see Rainbow Dash has stopped by for a visit. And it looks like she's helping you with your foal. Speaking of which, what's the little angel's name?"

"Her name is Scootaloo," Fluttershy replied, then clearing her throat she said to Scootaloo. "Scootaloo, meet your Grandpa Spring Breeze and your Grandma Gentle Breeze."

Scootaloo just silently waved at the two older pegasi and smiled, she didn't want to talk like a baby.

"Sorry, she's a little shy around strangers," Rainbow Dash apologized, still cradling Scootaloo in her arms. "Took her a while to warm up to me too."

"She seems a bit big for a foal." Spring Breeze observed.

"Must run in the family," Fluttershy shrugged. "After all, you mentioned I was a bit on the big side for a baby."

Gentle Breeze nodded and smiled. "True, we Breezes have always been early bloomers. Scootaloo sounds like a lovely name for a child, I hope you're raising her with lots of love and care."

"Oh, I am," Fluttershy nodded, then she reluctantly cleared her throat. "Um, Mom, Dad. There's some things I'd like to discuss with you. It involves Rainbow Dash, and those letters I've been sending to you."

"What about them?" Spring Breeze asked, suspecting nothing.

Fluttershy gulped and tried to pluck up courage. "Uh, could we maybe... adjourn to the kitchen for the discussion? I was just about to make lunch."

"The kitchen sounds fine to me." Gentle Breeze agreed.

"I'll be with you guys in a second, right now I think it's time for somepony to take a nap." Rainbow Dash gently replied, looking at Scootaloo.

Scootaloo was going to open her mouth to protest, but Rainbow Dash gave her a knowing wink that effectively silenced her. "I guess the time has come for my moms to tell Fluttershy's parents the truth," She thought to herself. "Oh Celestia, please don't let them take Fluttershy away! I can't lose another home already!"

"Would she like a bottle to help her fall asleep?" Gentle Breeze offered. "Babies are always easier to put down for a nap if they have warm milk in them."

"NO!" Rainbow Dash protested, before she quickly recovered and said more calmly. "I mean, no thank you. It doesn't take much for her to fall asleep, and she usually doesn't wake up unless she needs a change. This won't take long, I promise. You guys go ahead and get set up without me, and once the baby's sound asleep I'll join you."

"Suit yourself, Dashie." Fluttershy replied, not realizing she'd unintentionally called Rainbow Dash by her nickname. Fortunately, Rainbow Dash didn't seem to notice, and Spring and Gentle Breeze didn't either.

Rainbow Dash quickly took Scootaloo into another room, and set her down. "You just stay here, kid. If you need something, just call 'Mama' and Fluttershy or I will come running."

"Do I have to?" Scootaloo sighed. "I really just want to tell Fluttershy's parents myself and stop acting like a baby, I'm almost eight years old now."

"This won't take long, I promise!" Rainbow vowed. "Just sit tight until Fluttershy or I come to get you. In fact, here," Rainbow gave Scootaloo a Wonderbolt plushie, said Wonderbolt being Spitfire. "Why don't you play with this? Just use your imagination and stay out of trouble."

Scootaloo reluctantly grabbed the plushie. "Fine, I guess I'll wait here for a while. But if I have to go potty I'm not using my diapers."

"Well, just don't flush if you do." Rainbow replied and zoomed away, leaving Scootaloo to her own devices.


Rainbow trotted into the kitchen, just as Fluttershy was setting out a plate of cucumber and daisy sandwiches, as well as a kettle of tea and some cups. The hopeful future Wonderbolt sat down at the table across from Fluttershy's parents, who so far didn't seem to be suspecting that anything was amiss, even in spite of noticing how big Scootaloo was compared to an actual foal (even two or three year olds usually didn't get that big).

Fluttershy took a seat next to Rainbow, and tried her hardest to resist the urge to a put wing around her marefriend. Everypony ate their meal in silence, Fluttershy and Rainbow trying their hardest to not look suspicious.

At last, when lunch had ended and Fluttershy returned from rinsing off the plates, the silence was broken. "So, what is it you wanted to tell us, Fluttershy?" Spring Breeze asked.

"Whatever it is, we won't judge you." Gentle Breeze promised.

"Really?" Fluttershy nervously asked, as if she doubted what her parents were saying was actually true.

Gentle Breeze and her husband nodded. "We couldn't be more proud of you than we already are. You're Ponyville's leading animal expert, you've saved Equestria several times, and you've already settled down and have a foal. How could we be mad at you when you've done so well for yourself in the span of just a few years?"

"Now then, are you going to tell us, or do we have to guess?" Spring Breeze commented.

Fluttershy swallowed a lump in her throat and looked across to Rainbow Dash for support. But one look at Rainbow's face told her. "You've got to be the one to tell them! The time has come to end this charade!" Reluctantly, Fluttershy took a deep breath and confessed. "Well, the thing is, Rainbow Dash isn't just here to help me take care of my foal."

"We already knew that, the two of you have been friends since you were in diapers." Spring Breeze smiled.

"But we're more than friends." Rainbow protested.

Gentle Breeze smiled too. "Of course, you two are best friends. You told us that on numerous occasions when you came over."

"No, you're not understanding!" Fluttershy groaned. "We're not just friends, and we're more than just best friends!"

Spring and Gentle Breeze's smiles faded, replaced by looks of concern. "Wait, are you telling us that you two are-" Spring Breeze began.

"-Marefriends? Yes we are," Fluttershy interrupted. "We've been this way for several months now, and we just agreed to go steady."

"And if you've got a problem with that, well the door's right over there, don't let it hit you on the way out!" Rainbow said seriously, immediately trotting over to Fluttershy and standing next to her.

For a moment, nothing was said. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash stood side by side, holding hooves, while Spring and Gentle Breeze tried to process what they had been told. Then, it was Gentle Breeze who broke the silence. "Well, this is a bit of a shock to us, Fluttershy. Why didn't you tell us about this in any of your letters?"

"I thought you wouldn't understand, and I couldn't risk making Dashie unhappy on the chance that you wouldn't approve of us being together." Fluttershy confessed.

But Spring Breeze only laughed. "Fluttershy, we already said we wouldn't judge you for whatever it was you were going to tell us. And as long as you're happy, it doesn't matter to us who you're in love with. I suppose if you had to fall for another mare, Rainbow Dash would be the most logical. Besides, you two make a pretty cute couple. You kind of remind me of when your mother and I first met and started dating, we were quite the lookers back in our days."

"So, you're okay with me being your daughter's romantic partner?" Rainbow asked. "You're not pulling our legs?"

"Of course not," Gentle Breeze replied. "Although, that does beg the question. If you two have only been together for a few months, and Scootaloo is Fluttershy's daughter, why aren't you two married yet? And why doesn't Scootaloo look like either of you?"

Fluttershy and Rainbow gulped, now it was time for the other secret to be revealed. "Uh, do you wanna tell 'em, or should I?" Rainbow asked her marefriend.

"It's probably best if they hear it from me," Fluttershy reluctantly replied. "I'm the one who's been keeping them in the dark all this time."

"Alright then, I'll go fetch Scootaloo and bring her back here." Rainbow agreed.

"Actually, there's no need for that, I'm right here." Scootaloo called, waddling into the kitchen. The thick diaper pushed her legs apart and made walking difficult, but somehow she managed.

Spring and Gentle Breeze's mouths dropped open in shock. "She can talk?!" They exclaimed.

Fluttershy nodded, and confessed. "The truth is, I don't actually have a foal. Not yet anyway. So I borrowed Scootaloo."

"I'm actually seven years old, but I'll turn eight soon," Scootaloo spoke up. "And I'm potty trained!" (She intentionally left out the fact that she needed diapers for night time).

"But, doesn't she have a home of her own?" Gentle Breeze asked.

Rainbow quickly spoke up and explained. "No, she's been an orphan for nearly all her life. The orphanage she lived in closed down a couple of years ago and since then she's been living on the streets. Or at least, she was, until Fluttershy took her in. She was going to pass Scootaloo off as her foal, but we decided it was best if you knew the truth, for the filly's sake."

"Yeah, I'm not a baby," Scootaloo protested. "I don't need diapers!" She proceeded to remove the diaper, and after a great deal of effort she was successful in getting the padded undergarment off her rump. "My mommies are going to adopt me soon, they just haven't finished filling out all the necessary paperwork yet."

"Why would you lie to us, Fluttershy?" Spring Breeze demanded in a serious tone. "We're not mad with you, but we're certainly not pleased with the fact that you were lying to us for years."

"I just thought, you two would drag me back to Cloudsdale if you thought I wasn't doing anything productive with my life," Fluttershy replied, a few tears forming in her eyes. "I know taking care of animals and living in this cottage aren't exactly the sort of lifestyle a pegasus like me is supposed to have. But I love being in touch with nature, it's far less stressful than working in the factory or becoming a Wonderbolt or high class athlete. Heck, my special talent is being able to communicate with animals and help them out. I know it's not what you expected of me, but it's the life I choose to live. I just wanted you to be proud of me, and I couldn't think of any other way to do it. I'm sorry I lied to you, and I'm sorry I had to rope my marefriend and her number one fan into my little charade. You must be ashamed of me."

However, to the surprise of Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, and ESPECIALLY Fluttershy, both of her parents trotted over to her and while looking her square in the eyes they told her. "We could never be ashamed of you, Fluttershy. You're our daughter."

"But, I lied to you, for years." Fluttershy protested.

"And we're definitely not happy about that, in fact we're pretty mad," Gentle Breeze replied seriously. "How mad, we can't say because there's a filly present. But it's most certainly a league above ticked."

"However, we want you to understand something," Spring Breeze added. "No matter what, we understand that it's your life and as long as you have a roof over your head and are comfortable, it doesn't matter what you choose to do. At least, as long as you're not doing anything illegal."

Gentle Breeze smiled. "We knew from the moment you got your cutie mark that you were never truly happy with life in Cloudsdale, and that you preferred the ground," She told her daughter. "If you had told us from the beginning about all of this, we would've still been proud of you. In fact, we're more proud of you now. Proud of you because you told us the truth, and that took courage."

"So, you're not going to drag me back to Cloudsdale?" Fluttershy asked, hopefully, as Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo trotted towards her and stood by her side.

"Of course not," Spring and Gentle Breeze replied, enveloping their daughter, her marefriend, and the filly they were going to adopt in a massive group hug.


After that, Fluttershy's parents had a wonderful time. They were thrilled to get to know more about Rainbow Dash, especially when they learned how she'd pulled off a Sonic Rainboom at The Best Young Flyers competition, and that she was going to hopefully join The Wonderbolts reserves in a couple of months. And they couldn't help but feel sorry for Scootaloo when they learned of her past, and they joked about how much they looked forward to spoiling their soon to be granddaughter.

But all good things must come to an end eventually, and as Celestia's sun was setting in the distance, Spring and Gentle Breeze realized it was time for them to depart.

Soon after Fluttershy's parents had left, it was time for Scootaloo to go to bed. And she was more than a little unhappy with what that meant.

"Do I really still have to wear diapers to bed, Mommy?" Scootaloo asked Fluttershy, as she was laid upon the changing table in the nursery.

"I'm afraid so my little pony," Fluttershy sweetly replied, patting her daughter on the forehead with a hoof. "After all, you don't want to stain your sheets, do you?"

Scootaloo blushed. "I guess not." She reluctantly held still and allowed Fluttershy to diaper her and sprinkle in a few tufts of foal powder, both ponies delighting in the lavender scent.

"We can start working on re potty training you tomorrow, squirt," Rainbow Dash promised, as she finished fluffing Scootaloo's pillow in her crib. "Hopefully, within a year you won't even need diapers at night. But you don't have to worry if it takes you a little longer to graduate, it's common for a lot of ponies your age to have bed wetting issues. Trust me, it happens to the best of us."

"Sounds good," Scootaloo nodded, yawning slightly. It had been a long day. "But it's okay if I wear my diapers around the house a little, even if I don't use them, right?" She asked.

"Of course it's okay," Fluttershy agreed. "But you don't have to act like a baby or be treated like one if you don't want to."

"Yeah, that's fine. I don't mind a little affection, but I'm not a foal," Scootaloo yawned, as she was lowered into her crib and had the sheets pulled up to her head. "Goodnight Mommy Fluttershy, goodnight Mommy Rainbow Dash. You two are the best mommies anypony could ever ask for." And it wasn't long after she said that, that she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Fluttershy and Rainbow smiled, as they observed their soon to be adopted daughter sleeping soundly. They had to admit, she looked so peaceful and sweet.

Author's Note:

And so this fic draws to a close. I suppose I should explain some things here, especially considering what I've previously written.

First and foremost, the names of Fluttershy's parents are my personal headcanon, as I don't know what the general fandom conesus is for their actual names.

Second and more importantly, the ending to this fic may seem a bit hypocritical considering my other padded pony works have had the one being diapered and babied growing to enjoy it and agreeing to keep doing it. But the thing is, with those fics, they are told they can stop at anytime, and while they are forced into them they are inititally only diapered for a shot period of time. I'm always of the belief that stuff like this, if it is going to be done to someone, it needs to be done willingly, and they should be allowed to end it at any point if they feel uncomfortable.

The reason why I decided to have the truth be revealed and have Scootaloo be mostly free from being diapered and babied, is because she was roped into it for the sake of Fluttershy's act. And regardless of the intentions or how much Scootaloo enjoyed it, it was wrong of Fluttershy to ask Scootaloo to keep up the charade for however long it was deemed necessary. Fluttershy wasn't giving Scootaloo the option to retain her independence during the act, even though she wasn't completely regressing her.

Hope that explains it.

Comments ( 23 )

Personally, I find most name her mom (Who, pre-reveal looks like a taller, more muscular version of Fluttershy), Barricade

Draws to a close? Aww... (Yet, it's still marked Incomplete)

I sometimes wish that there would be a bit more drama when it comes to endings to stories like this. But I guess Fluttershy's parents would be understanding enough to not cause such.

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash took a few deep breaths, this is was it!

I think 'is' needs to be removed?

How could we mad at you when you've done so well for yourself in the span of just a few years?"

Word missing?

7717861 Now it's marked as complete and the mistakes have been corrected.

7717797 Well, maybe for the pre-reveal Fluttermom Barricade could work, but I don't think it suits post-reveal Fluttermom.

Well I guess I kind of like what you have done, but it is dissapointing that it ends right there.

I think it still feels a little bit incomplete.

7718398 Yeah, though I find the concept of Barricade pretty funny. Like, you wouldn´t expect Fluttershy´s mom to act like that

7718698 Now that I think about it, I thought there was gonna be a time where we hear who Scootaloo's parents really were. I think the original idea was gonna have Rainbow Dash as the mother, but that was changed, and now, looks like it isn't gonna be explored anymore. (Course there's also the whole adoption process that was left out.)

7718786 I DID hint a little at who her birth mother was, but I figured who Scootaloo's birth mother is irrelvant in this fic.

Comment posted by jw2013 deleted Nov 15th, 2016

7720235 Hey, don't like it? Don't read it! Okay?

7720235 Grow up, learn to avoid things you don't like, I hate clop but you don't see me complaining on every single story. you need to just learn that some people actually enjoy a specific ship.

7721928 how did you guys transfer the story? I'm asking because i'm going to be transferring a story to someone else and i need to know how to do it

7727393 I think the original author has to contact a mod and ask for permission to give the story to another author, and then when the mod approves the story is transferred.

7727405 How would you do that if a member whose story (or stories) you want to continue is banned? I'd like to continue Smitty91's A Mother's Touch and Cry No More.

8020956 Well, you're no help. What good are you? :rainbowlaugh:

8021652 I'm sorry, I wish I could help. But I think you'll just have to talk to the moderators and see if such a thing is permitted. I should think it would as long as the author gave you permission on another site and you can present such evidence, but I'm not a moderator so it's not up to me to decide. I would love to see those stories be continued though, and if worse came to worse you could always do unofficial continuations.

8022371 I'm planning on continuing Midnight Shadoes' story An Embarrassing Sleepover. I don't see how an unofficial continuation of Smitty's stories would work, though.

8022836 What it means is that you continue the story from where it left off, but it's unofficial since it isn't published by the original author and therefore may not be what they intended. Basically, you can pick up where Smity left off, but it's not necessairly what he would've done.

8022996 I would still need the permission of both the original author and a moderator on here, though. It's unclear which one of us would be serving as a co-author. We're still working on that detail.

8023066 I would think Smity would be a co-author, and that would make it a sort of official continuation. Unoffical would mean you're just doing your own take on what happened next, instead of what the author might have intended.

Comment posted by Zerocool7785 deleted Jul 30th, 2017

9849385
I would think her parents would be an exception. She would want to stand up to them and Fluttershy has proven she can stand up to others when she wants to.

this was an enjoyable story, to be honest, keep up the good work

Login or register to comment