• Published 23rd Mar 2013
  • 1,952 Views, 691 Comments

The Element of Time - Theater Critic



Trapped in Equestria by accident, WindWaker finds out he is the seventh element of harmony. The Element of Time!

  • ...
281
 691
 1,952

Authors note: the explanation

THIS NOTE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS!

Ok! I have been getting a lot of comments saying "I don't like the relationship between Wind and Twilight because their relationship was created in 2 seconds" and "Why would you promote your YouTube channel in such a halfassed way." And "this is one of the most cliched FanFics on the planet." And, the most posted "Your character has no flaws, so he is automatically a Gary Stu!"

Let me cover up a few things.

One: Wind is not a Gary Stu. He DOES have flaws. And I am aware that nopony can keep up with Rainbow Dash on their first flight. This WAS NOT Winds first flight. He trained in Ponyville with Babs. Which brings me to my second thing.

Two: How the buck can Connor, which yes, that is my name, (it's so stupid. I'm changing my name to Abel.) dream of going to Ponyville? It is just impossible. Have you ever heard of magic? Sometimes, things don't need to explain.

Third: The Element of Time is just an excuse of being with the Mane 6. This is completely FALSE! And, SPOILERS; he is not the Element of Time. Moving on, or else I will spoil the whole story.

Fourth: How the buck did Wind know he was the Element of Time? This is probably one of the only legit comments that I made a mistake on. I don't know.

Fifth: How does the Element of Time fit in with Friendship? This will be explained in a later chapter.

And finally, Sixth: Why did you make this? Was this just to be famous? The obvious answer is NO. I love writing fanfics, and I just wanted to write a good story. But, that failed completely.

Hope this covers up the problems.

TheaterCritic