• Published 30th May 2013
  • 682 Views, 182 Comments

Colgates Brew - elue1234



Ever wonder how ponies keep their teeth so shiny and straight? Foalhhod routines carrying on into adulthood? Or something else perhaps.

  • ...
3
 182
 682

Chapter 7: Can it work?

"Are you ready?" Derpy asked the shocked pair. They nodded her heads and Derpy explained. "Rainbow read the clock and it said two thirty. She was pacing when some robbers broke in and were holding guns. Rainbow Fought them before they could take a single shot. She tied them up and then left through the same hole and took them to the Ponyville jail. She said she said she might not be back on time so she said for me to tell you this before she took off." Derpy finished the story. Twilight wasn't buying it for one minute.

"I have a hard time to believe this story." Twilight started. "But since you are the one here, I can use a spell that replay's the past. I could try that." Soarin nodded his head. Twilight's horn began to glow a bright purple aura. There was a bigger glow coming, then there was a big circle and there was Rainbow, pacing back and fourth. Derpy was wincing and crying.

"I can't believe I have to go face my biggest fear!" Rainbow said, still pacing. Then the clock said two thirty, Rainbow heard the clock go off, causing Rainbow to jump. "I'm sorry Derpy, I can't do this..." Then she flew out the door slammed shut out of accident, causing some of the wood to fall off.

Then the circle evaporated. Twilight got a worried look and Soarin sighed.

"Twilight, do you want to find Dash, or take Derpy to her appointment? Soarin asked.

"If Derpy will let me, I'll take her." Twilight answered. They looked at the clock, and it read two forty five.

"I trust Twilight enough to take me, you see if you can find Rainbow Dash." Derpy said. The other two nodded their heads in agreement. Soarin flew off to find Rainbow and then the mares left to go see what's wrong with Derpy. But the question is, will it work? Will everything come together like they hope?

Author's Note:

I'm sorry it's short but I don't want to spoil it. Now here is a question:
I'm gonna split it up, to where Soarin tries to find Dash, and Derpy and Twilight go. Which one should I do first?