• Published 19th Mar 2013
  • 921 Views, 24 Comments

One Shy Problem - octavia1997



When Fluttershy's friend, Derpy hooves, gets hospitalized things turn for the worst in her world. all of her friends start to die, and in the strangest way, Fluttershy feels responsible.

  • ...
3
 24
 921

Derpy in the Hospital

Pinkie Pie and Rarity were dead. Fluttershy only had four friends that were alive and in good health. Pinkie Pie was burid, Rarity was crushed to death or bleed out and Derpy was just derped up. Fluttershy just wanted everyone to stay alive for longer, or forever; if posible. She would plan on visit the gray and golden mare, but didn’t want to disappoint her, and herself. she woke up like evry other night and set out to Derpy waiting place. As long as Derpy was still alive she could live on.

Unlike before Derpy was wake and smiling. Fluttershy pushed her face to the glass and looked in. Derpy was with a large blue mare, Princess Luna. luna was siting next to derpy, petting her head. Fluttershy wanted to enter, but didn’t want to interupt. She left home without a word spoken. Hoping she wouldn’t have to speeck with any of her friends


The days went by slowly, and with each passing day they became longer and longer. The creepy dreams had stopped for A day or two, but then started to reappear.

Alternating from Pinkie Pie and Rarity. She kept getting tormented by the place. After a while the deaths seemed like a normal prosess in lfe and didn’t daze her at all. Seeing the same site over and over would do that to any pony.

Fluttershy began to ask Spike to watch the animals more and more often; even asking him to run errans. Nothing he couldn’t handle. Sometimes she would ask Spike to stay overnight, just to keep her awake. Spike was never good at staying up, not really helping. Just like before, she hessitated to tell him what was realy happening.

She lay silent next to a cute small dragon. Pondering on the new place she had found. wondering what to call it.

Author's Note:

well it is basicly a filler chapter, the next one is way more to the topic, but this helps you under stand later stuff.


please l;eabe a coment, and anything else for me.

oh and i have a goal of geting 200 views on this alone. so please enjoy the rest and share with friends or review it.

i want ploblisity good or bad. :pinkiesad2:+:yay: