• Published 19th Mar 2013
  • 921 Views, 24 Comments

One Shy Problem - octavia1997



When Fluttershy's friend, Derpy hooves, gets hospitalized things turn for the worst in her world. all of her friends start to die, and in the strangest way, Fluttershy feels responsible.

  • ...
3
 24
 921

Rarity

As her eyes closed and thoughts haunted her mind, the stigma of that morning shot and tore the poor girl’s heart and inflamed her mind, leaving the everlasting memories. A wakening from the awful rants with A shriek. The time was 8:30 P.M. with no life in sight, not even the cute fluffy animals that inhabited her home. The world outside was blank, but the sun was up miraculously, But the things in its inhabitants were off. A ll of the path lights dropped pure darkness and the plants were dead and dry. Curios of what the world had to offer, Flutters left her house.

The world was an exact replica of the Ponyville she loved, but everything was dark and lifeless. if the world would be mirrored what would “it” look like. “no time to think, gotta find Pinkie,” Fluttershy shook her head, and started to solemnly moap her way over to the bakery. At the back of the bakery, in the same exact spot that she respectively hide the body. i n the first look at the crime scene, it seemed that the blood was all gone, and the sheets that she used, back on the bed. The only thing left was to dig up the hole and see if it was still there.

inch by inch, Fluttershy removed the dark earth and stone, awaiting to unveiled the body of Pinkie Pie. Moment by moment A hill started to build by the side of the pit. Just A little ways before the body, she started removing the dirt with A trowel. Flutters didn’t want to disrespect the pony in anyway. Moving all of the dirt from the tear filled divot, the body was gone. The body of the lost friend, Pinkie Pie, had not been buried.

Baffled by what had happened to it, or if that nightmare even really exists, sat on the steps, and questioned her actions. Fluttershy pondered over the downpour of unpleasant questions and abrupt feelings. Nothing was adding up, was the world A actual universe, or was it just her insanity getting the best of her. A pink hoof, stained with blood on the end, gently touched her shoulder.

“Why are you so sad?!” i t was the pink party pony, but she had blood all over her body and her mane was as red as an apple.
Fluttershy pounced Pinkie Pie with haste, knocking her back. Upon this joyous reunion, many things arose and pooped the over thrilled girls reunion.

“Pinkie Pie, How are you alive, i thought that you died?”

“No, i never died.”
“But you banged your head on the floor, are you ok?” “Fluttershy, shut up! why are you lying to me, i never hit anything!”
“But i watched you. you died and i buried y-” Pinkie Pie pushed A blood hof against her mouth.

“Nope, that never happened, why are you telling me all of this, this, thingies that never happened?”
“But they did. I saw it happen and why are you so clueless?”
“Well if you are going to be like that, I’ll just go elsewhere.”
“But, but, you gotta believe me, it happened, or will happen! i don’t know, i am just confused.” She said in A soft voice; being afraid of what would happen to thier friendship, if you could call it that.
“Why don’t you just go talk to Rarity, bye.” The pony bounced away at an unbelievable speed and amazing height.


Convinced that she was insane, she decided to make an appointment with Rarity. Less disappointed at the fact that she apparently killed her beloved friend. Not so mad with her actions, she rushed over to the spunky gal’s workshop; maybe she would be working an all-nighter, again.


Speeding as fast as her hooves could carry her, she tried to make it thier before the apparent morning. She had arrived after A good ten minutes of breaking the land speed record. The lights to the main work space where on, but her room light was not. She may have been awake or excused from all of the work. Fluttershy crept in the darkness from the street light flooded in, lowering the visibility of Rarity’s art. From upstairs, screams were heard and A nasty argument flared from the pony’s mouth.
wondering if it was A good idea to disturb her in the middle of night, shuck her head and stepped towards the stairs. With each step the argument got more fierce and unstable. Fluttershy gasped at the sight of the stairs, they seemed to be endles, step after step of increased height. “No, i have to do it!” she muttered in her head. She climbed the steps as she wanted her friends to die, one at A time, with A long gap of time in between. Fluttershy had arrived at the dreaded hallway, so many doors and only one that had any importance. A ll of the rambling had been coming from Rarity’s room.

She opened the door, just A crack to see all of the chaos. i t was Spike, but what would he be doing here. With another minute or two, Fluttershy learned the argument was about, someone stealing jewels??? Spike was trying to calm the enraged mare down, but got hit in the head instead. Fluttershy, too scared to help him, just watched the scene unfold. Spike being angry with the girl, pointed somthing A the girl, and slit her ought open letting the blood fill his hand. Shocked by the purple dragon’s actions, she screamed, and hobbled her way into A corner, waiting for Spike to kill her off next. Peeking back into the room, Spike was gone, but Rarity’s body lay on the floor with her mane and tail cut off.
Nothing left to do in the house, she started to make her way to the exit. A t the bottom of the stairwell, sounds of fire could be heard from the dead girl’s workplace. To her surprise it was Spike, and he was igniting all of her cloths, every color and every size. Try to sneak out, without getting noticed by Spike, Fluttershy tripped on some leftover scraps of fabric, and banged her head on the door. Spike, got up and walked over to Fluttershy, and turned on the black lights. Spike finished her or quickly, and let her bleed to death, for the five seconds it took. Spike got cut into A film of blurry shadow, and the thing, whatever it was, walked over to her slowly, as she breathed her last breath, before dying.


Fluttershy woke from the unsightly hell hole. Her thought has A long slick laceration over the center of her through. i t was healed A some way, but some flesh was visible. Even A ngle wouldn't want to look at her in this state. Fluttershy walked over to her medicine drawer. it mostly containing medical supplies for the cute pets and animals; it didn’t really help that much. She located the rubbing alcohol, and started to dab some of the liquid to her wounds. Not even bothering to think about how she got it. FS started to wisper some words to A ngle, “oh, its Ok, just A little accident, nothing that you caused. Hehe.” A ngel just tilted his head in confusion. Fluttershy ignored him, threw on one of Rarity’s, “absolutely” “gorgeous”, scarves; it was out of season but just to sparkly.
Fluttershy ready to tackle the real world, gave A ngel A big Pinkie hug, and left to help Rarity. i t was midday and every pony was up and about; making the search much more complex and unruly. She tried to avoid sugar cube corner, and every one of her friends. She encountered Spike and Rarity walking together, Fluttershy made no waste to get up with them.

“Hey guy, hehe how are you both?” Fluttershy asked in the calmest voice ever.
“Oh, well we are just fine; we are just going to get some more gems,” Rarity explained as if it was just A way to pass time.
“Hey Fluttershy, do you want to join us? i t will be fun more with you here,” He exclaimed, wanting his words to be heard.
“Oh, ok, i guess. Where are we going to get them from?” Fluttershy asked, being innocent as ever.
“same as usual,” Rarity was still the sparkly diamond she always was.
“Ok let’s go and get this done.” The two friends and the dragon walked all the way to the mine, but the mine was different, all kinds of signs where lying around, all cut up and scorcher; probably Rarity doing something to scare every pony way. This was going to be the bestest time for Rarity ever


Fluttershy, Spike and Rarity, walked into the caverns. With them A small red wagon, just big enough to hold A small pony. Spike as usual was pulling the cart. once more, the jewel hunt began.
Rarity being the only one that had the power to see the precious rocks, had to tell them where every last one was. Some of witch were high and in the roof of the cavern, Fluttershy flew up, keeping A very close eye on the purple dragon. Spike was mainly just digging up the lower half of the cave, and keeping close to Rarity; occasionally trying to eat A couple of gems.

“No Spike, you can’t eat the gems, i need them,” Rarity exclaimed in her normal whiny voice.
Spike put the gems down, trying to hide one from her.
“That means all of them, Spike,” she roared, her voice bounced off the corridor of the hole, scaring the flying mare and making her fall to her flank.
“fine,” Spike dropped the gem into the wagon, and went to unearth some more. Fluttershy still didn’t trust Spike alone with Rarity quite yet, she would even try as hard as she could to keep the wagon and the white pony away from him, taking the gems from him to put them in the cart; not like it would cause A problem in production.

Going deeper into the mine tunnel, the amount of sheer beauty was overwhelming; gems sparkled brightly and overwhelmed Rarity and Spike. Spike could barely control himself over all of the exposed jewels; A tasty snack for all that matter to him.

“oh my word, look at all of these!?” Rarity yelled making the cave echo once more. Fluttershy fell down on her flank and sat there while Rarity and Spike looked at the wonder of the dark, glamorous cave. Spike drooled more than when he spent A day Rarity, but not that much. Rarity drooled as if the world’s most professional makers of cloths wanted her to make them A new style of dress.
Fluttershy just giggled and watched the two stare blamelessly for 5 minutes.
“Ok you two, help me get all of these beauties out of here,” the white lovestruck pony instructed.
Spike and the guard both went in the same direction, just hooves apart, they walked in perfect sink. there was no way in hell that Spike would be left alone with Rarity..

Minutes turned into hours, the whole caverns visible gem supply was cleared. Now it was all of the hard digging that they had to do to get some results. Rarity used her magic on the cavern to see if there were any jewels worth the trouble to dig up, not that any gem was not acceptable. A s it turned out the largest of all of the gems had been planted in the center column.

“Go dig into that pillar it has A huge one in it!” Rarity waltzed to the back of the cove, and relaxed, while the other two scurried to dig it out for her. Fluttershy wore down the top of the stone and Spike dug the lower half ou. With every hit to the roof the cavern dropped A little dust, and whenever the top got touched the whole rock shook.

Rarity just ignored the fact that it was happening and took A nap; basking in the beauty of her colorful precious babies. The cave was now, and more than ever unstable, but Fluttershy and Spike didn’t want to let Rarity down, so they pressed on.

The pillar withered away at the top, and the bottom loss most of i t’s support. The stack of rock began to lean, and Fluttershy was in the way, to distracted by all of the holes that they had left in the floor. Spike jumped up, and grabbed Flutter’s tail. The pony only flew higher, hitting the ceiling. Spike tried to calm her down and get her to the floor, but Fluttershy was to scared of being attacked and flew around rapidly and aimlessly. Giving up on trying to calm her down, he just let go. accidentally hit the roof once more, harder this time. she fell to the floor, banging her flank on the divits they made. she was A bit disoreanted

Spike tugged at her as hard as he could, inching her unconscious body from the way of the newly founded rock fence. He had almost succedded. her bottom hoove got A small cut, probly going to heal up in A matter of A day or two. Rarity awoke from the sheer force of the colission.

”what is going on in here!? What happened to her Spike, ugh, i should have never left you two alone to do work,” she stormed off to one of the walls and punched it; cracking the earth above her and threw out the coves roof. while she was regreating the thing that she had let happen, Spike took out A small box from the bag he brought; an minor medical kit.

Spike took the little pre-prepped bag and looked for A band-aid, he only had A very long blue one. Fluttershy was regaining consciousness at this time, and saw Spike messing with something near the wagon. to weak and shaken, she left it to be, and searched for Rarity’s white face. she was nowhere in sight, and Spike had just turned around and started to walked towardes her. Spike had something in his hand, Fluttershy flipped out. Fluttershy tried to run from him, but noticed that her foot was cut badly. if there was that much blood it had to be bad.

She thrashed about, trying to get some distance from the dragon, but to no avail. Spike was just 3 hooves away, and was going to her legs. she just gave up and waited to see what Spike would do to her. Spike was whispering something to her, but she couldn’t make it out. Spike then proceeded to touch her leg, it had started to sting. Fluttershy tried to utter the word “stop”, but nothing came out of her little mouth. Spike had just finished covering her cut leg and started to get her off the floor. With just A little ways to go, but no more strength to do it, he colapsed. Fluttershy got up with the help of Spikes remaining strength. Flutters tried to fly, but her wings had been bruised from the fall. when she tried to walk the cut worsened. the only option was to get help from Spike.

Spike leaned her against the rocky wall, and dumped the contents of the wagon on to the floor, pissing Rarity off some more. banging her head at the wall with full force at the time, she broke her horn and fragmented skull. blood started to leak from her mane making it A less desirable red color. Spike wanted to help her, but Fluttershy need the help and it was partly his fault she was like this. spike just ignore the pony destroying her beautiful mane, body and the caves roof. It had more cracks than A dry pond the size of pure awesomeness. Spike pushed Fluttershy over the edge of the cart and made sure she wasn’t too uncomfortable.

The ceiling of the cove was starting to cave in; Blunt rocks and sharp gems alike. Rarity was getting all kinds of cuts on every part of her body, she just didn’t care, and bashed the wall again. She had been bleeding like this for a while, she had lost all hope of even living.
Fluttershy was asking Spike in A small voice, “can we save her, i just don’t want anyone to die.”
Spike just looked at the turquoise eyes of the crying girl, and just looked down at the ground, crying just the same. Thier was noway that Spike would let all three of them die.

Spike started to run to Rarity with the wagon behind, hoping that he could save them. when they were almost there, A rock, from the cracked ceiling, decided to fall onto the white pony, leaving A red mess all over the floor. Fluttershy started to cry even more, as Spike wheeled them away to the entrance, never looking back. just walking away, in silence and tears.

Author's Note:

more grammer mistakes i think