• Published 15th Mar 2013
  • 8,990 Views, 170 Comments

Scraps, Musings & Octavia Writes Fanfics - Wanderer D



Really short shorts that cross my mind and won't go anywhere.

  • ...
5
 170
 8,990

The Alternate NMM Fight

“FOAL! I HAVE DEFEATED YOU! ACCEPT YOUR SURRENDER!” Nightmare Moon hollered in an unnecessarily loud tone of voice.

“No!” Twilight Sparkle challenged. “For I have discovered the secret of the elements! They’re not objects! They reside within us! And I brought MY FRIENDS with me to prove you wrong!”

Magical lights inundated the remains of the Castle of the Two Sisters as the first of Twilight’s friends was levitated in a blue hue of magic and the Element of Generosity hovered above.

“First of all is Wrex! The Element of Generosity!” Twilight announced. “He taught me that when we’re in trouble, there’s always more bullets to give around!”

“And I have plenty to share!” Wrex laughed.

“Next is the Element of Honesty!” Twilight added, smirking at the confused look in her nemesis’ face. “The Courier!”

“I have a Speech Skill Level of 100!” The Courier announced, levitating in an orange field of power. “Plus I just happen to be wearing Vera’s Dress which gives me a +5 Bonus to Speech, Barter and +1 to Charisma which I already had up to 10 because I abused Intense Training, add to that my Four Eyes Trait, and my Lucky Shades which give me +3 to Perception and you can’t beat my honesty!”


She looks baddass enough.

Twilight nodded. “You’ll never catch her lying.” Her eyes went to the next in line. “Then we have the Element of Loyalty! Metalgarurumon!”

“I will protect my friends!” Metalgarurumon roared, displaying all of its rockets and missiles while icy breath escaped its maw.

“And Corvo Attano is the Element of Kindness!”

“You won’t feel a thing…” Corvo whispered from the darkness, where a soft yellow cloud of energy was futilely trying it’s damned best to light him up.

A huge man, taller even that Wrex, muscle bound and covered in horned golden armor that shone like the sun itself stepped forth as a pink energy mixed with his already impressive golden aura of power.

Twilight smirked at Nightmare Moon. “Let me introduce you to the Element of Laughter! Tauros Aldebaran!”

“I will shatter your moon with my power!”

“And I!” Twilight spoke up, bursting into flames before Nightmare Moon could even muster a retort, “Am the Element of Magic!”

“Face it, Nightmare Moon!” Twilight holered as they all levitated in front of her. “A rainbow of magic is the least of your concerns right now!”

Nightmare Moon could only mutter one word. “Meep.”

o.0.o

Dear Princess Celestia,

I’m sure Luna’s wounds will heal someday, but despite your claims and insistence on sending your lawyers, I’m not paying a damned penny for her therapy. You screwed her over first.

Your faithful student,

Twilight ‘Badass’ Sparkle

Author's Note:

I just had this floating around.