• Published 12th Mar 2013
  • 2,438 Views, 53 Comments

Remember Me - Agent Everfree



Follow the story of Scar Everfree as he talks of his most important memories that could change how ponies view changelings

  • ...
12
 53
 2,438

Just a few edits

Author's Note:

As the title says, I just did a few edits with the story if I missed something please call it out. The big edit I did was removed the romance between Scar and Twilight as I only added it because of the original, but even I feel like it was rushed and I wanted this to be a short story.

Now as for the short film I was planning, that's not going to happen sadly as I had a hard drive crash which made me lose all my programs including my 3D modeling software. I would like to make a dramatic reading but done in my style but since I don't have anyone to do Twilight's lines I doubt that can happen too.

A Comic would be nice but I don't think I have the skills needed to do it we shall see.

Finally a Sequel, this has been a question that few people have asked. Now first I'm surprised I didn't think that anyone would enjoy this enough to want a sequel so the idea of one never really blossomed other than some really rubbish idea's.

Second I don't feel like my writing is all that good, you can see that enough from this message and the story all together, so if I did make one I don't feel as if it would be all that good.

Lastly I don't really enjoy Scar... I wanted to make a changeling character because I didn't see many making them, but as I've been now there are many and that is the bigger problem, If I don't have enough love to give the character or the story it really isn't going to turn out great.

We will see what the future brings but that is all I have to say at this moment, Thank you everyone who read and enjoyed the story. If you liked and wanted the romance... sorry it had to be done.

Comments ( 5 )

5744950 Not really I feel like it was rushed as well, I felt like I wanted to make up for my poor story attempt with
the original story but I only ended up making a rushed mess in the end.

Best theme song for this.

We built this city on rock n roll

Meh c: Don't chu remember me we built this city on rock n rollll...

I was simply searching through the site for a good or even great story. When i came across this i thought Might as well. So after reading it, i thought it was a veeeerrrrry great story. You good sir, earned yourself a compliment :P
P.s to add to the compliment, this deserves a sequel

10383767
Sadly no, Though I was working on it, autodesk changed the way they let people use there programs. So even though I had bought my program I was locked out from it unless i pay the near £3000 just own it for the year again. That is not gonna happen

10383955
Plus I find this story trash now in my eyes, so many things wrong with it

Login or register to comment