• Published 12th Mar 2013
  • 2,438 Views, 53 Comments

Remember Me - Agent Everfree



Follow the story of Scar Everfree as he talks of his most important memories that could change how ponies view changelings

  • ...
12
 53
 2,438

Epilogue

Remember me

"Feels like being shot in the dark, but what where they aiming for if they missed my heart?"

Epilogue

To Twilight Sparkle

Golden Oak Library

Ponyville

Equestria

My Dearest Twilight
It's been too long since we have spoken, time does seem to make fools of us all sometimes huh?

I've been alright myself, been living in Fillydephia. It’s nice here. There's a beach and warm sun and a good cafe that's become a bit of a favorite of mine. Maybe you could come and visit sometime? Bring your friends too, they would love it.

It's funny; I remember how I used to just live in a tree in a creepy forest, feeding on nothing but fish, and now it seems like whole other life.

But I got my book finished. Thanks again for taking the time to edit and make it read-able. Even with your help on how to write, theirs still things that I missed out. Also heard about that guard...

He was dishonorably discharged?

Didn't think that they would go that far, and this is coming from the one who was beaten up by him.
I still miss you, ya know.

All that time reading together in the library, to being able to walk around Ponyville, then going to Pinkie's party... Guess it was just never meant to be.

But I heard that the princesses were going to give me a pardon, I feel you may have had something to do with that.
And if not you, then somepony else...

I still wonder who she was, the pony who saved me that night. I was so sure that it was the voice that taught me everything I knew, but then it might have been just chance.

I got a new look by the way. I'm still the same changeling, just with a new face... Well.. new everything. Tell Rarity again thanks for the clothes, I still find it odd considering ponies don't really wear clothes.

I don't know how you made them see that I'm not like the other changelings, but you're a great leader so I guess it comes naturally to you, like breathing. Then again, change costs, and every time you pay a little more. I know this best of anypony.
But I will have to end this letter here. Sorry it's short, but there a few problems here...

Ponies are disappearing, and I'm gonna need to look into what's going on. It might be just nothing but you can never be to careful, I might be a good guy but I can't speak for every changeling out there.
I hope to see you again soon Twi...

Yours truly

Scar

P.S.

Last time you asked me what I will call my book, since it talks about my memory of the things I've been through. So ponies can read it and hopefully begin to see that just because some of a species did something bad that not all should carry the blame. I've been thinking about it, and I know what it will be.

Since they used to call me Scar

Call it
Remember me...

Author's Note:

Well there you have it, Thank you all so much for taking the time for reading. And thank you more to those who waited for almost a year for me to rewrite this.
I am thinking of making a 3D animation from this but I'm still thinking about it

Feedback on the idea would be nice