• Published 10th Mar 2013
  • 389 Views, 1 Comments

Badge, Honor and Armor - Bipolarpinkie



A young cop tries to make a difference in Coltago, an apathetic city.

  • ...
1
 1
 389
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 1 )

Well... I don't know about your interpretation of the coffee, but mine is this. The coffee is a wake up. It's he's seen how big the job is, how huge and grinding the problem is, and... well, it looks like in order to keep his promise, Shining Armor has to stick around.

This is pretty sad, because a problem like that has a tendency to take good, noble individuals like Shining and grind them down until they don't shine anymore. How many of those cops before him started out the same way? It's a trap for young, well meaning officers. You care enough to let the problem get to you, and you don't last.

Anyway, this was really well done, if maybe just a trifle "preachy". This is obviously a problem which bothers you, and it should; it's a terrible thing. Still the germ of a story is in here somewhere. While you COULD leave it at this... it's self-contained enough to be its own narrative... I think you should continue it. You did, after all, call it just a Prologue.

Whatever you decide to do with it. I'll be paying attention. Thank you for writing.

Login or register to comment