• Published 8th Mar 2013
  • 2,612 Views, 218 Comments

MLPU: The Amazing Spider-Mare - TheInvincibleIronBrony

  • ...
8
 218
 2,612

Epilogue

Pinkie sat at the table in the mostly empty rooms. The only noticeable feature being the two way mirror to her left. After almost an hour of sitting there doing nothing the door finally opened and a white unicorn mare with a pink mane walked in carrying a single file.

“Hi Fleur. Can I go now I’m starving?” Pinkie complained, as her fellow agent sat down across from her.

“No Agent Pie. We have to go over your debriefing and then if I’m satisfied you can go,” Fleur explained, opening the folder. “Who is Spider-Mare?” she asked without showing any emotion or looking away from the file.

Pinkie’s heart skipped a beat. “I don’t know,” she said simply, shrugging.

Fleur closed the file and looked at Pinkie. “Our agents who arrived at the scene to pick up Cheerilee reported that they saw you conversing with Spider Mare as though you were close friends,” she said, looking Pinkie in the eye.

“Oh come on. We fought a giant reptile together. That’s a pretty unique experience. Ponies bond over this kinda thing,” Pinkie said very defensively.

“Agent Pie, whether you tell us what we want to know or not, we will find out the identity of Spider-Mare,” Fleur assured.

“Good luck then,” Pinkie said looking away from Fleur.

“Fine. In that case you are to receive disciplinary action. Do you accept or will you cooperate?” Fleur asked tonelessly.

“Hit me with your best shot,” Pinkie challenged.

“Very well. You are being assigned to Appleoosa. The locals have been reporting strange weather outside of town and we need someone to make sure it is just strange weather. You will be there for two weeks and you are to send all field reports to my office. Is that clear?” Fleur explained.

“Crystal mam,” Pinkie replied, giving the other agent a lazy salute. “I’d like to request a partner for the assignment.”

Fleur considered this. “Very well. Who would you like?”

“Agent Belle,” Pinkie said leaning back in her chair.

“I’m afraid Agent Belle is currently prepping for her own assignment. She is being tasked to handle Rainbow Dash. We’re curious about the details of her escape,” Fleur explained.

“No not Rarity, Sweetie,” Pinkie replied.

“She isn’t cleared for field work,” Fleur countered.

“I know, but we’re just gonna be watching weather. I’ll show her the ropes and tell her about all the ways I’ve discovered to get punished around here. Consider it practice,” Pinkie elaborated.

Fleur considered Pinkie’s proposal for a few minutes. “Okay. You are to inform her and head for Appleoosa as soon as possible,” Fleur said as she got up and walked towards the door. “And try to abide by protocol. I don’t want you setting a bad example for Sweetie,” she finished exiting the room.

Pinkie relaxed in her chair. “Not a problem. I needed a real vacation anyway.”

Author's Note:

And here is the song that inspired the first big fight in the story.

Comments ( 35 )

I'm so sad this is over... But now on to new stories! <3

3328560 And prequels, and sequels of sequels... :pinkiesmile:

3345977 and alternate universe what if stories..... maybe.

3346166
Would be nice~

4037236 m Cause that'swhat iinspired the scene.

4046349 Ah yes. My earliest work. And not necisarily my best. The quality improves by the end, I promise.

Although keep in mind ive never tried to write anything of groundbreaking quality. Its just for fun.

The grammar dies concern me though. That's something I can change on my next round if rewrites without changing the story. Thank you.:twilightsheepish::twilightsheepish:

Will there be a sequal based on the second film? If so I can't wait!

4312734 Yes and no. There will be a sequel after the Harmonies team up, but I'm going to use a different cast of villains and I've basically laid out the plot, so the movie would have to be of Dark Knight magnitude to affect it.

4566156 Sorry for the confusion. Supposed to be anthro. I'll fix the mistakes later. Thank you.

4566182 and im sorry for being annoying but i might keep being annoying :trollestia:

4567607 No, it's fine good to know what needs fixing.

4569028 id say a easier to find out is go on each chapter and ctrl + F then type in hoof or leg (because of it saying a few times that she stumbles because of her missing leg while i was sure it was a arm)

4576138 Can't. Working off of a tablet. I've dine the best I can.

4577521 I feel your pain, I'm working off of a Kindle fire.

4761747 The bite worked faster in the comics. Peter was leaping halfway up ten story buildings as soon as he walked out of the lab where he got bit.

Miner's a Google Next book.

4762038 I bace my opinion off of the movie.

4762679 Well I didn't copy the movie so don't expect too many similarities. I try to make my own story, and I try to look more to the comics as an example. Mostly the mostly the:-) older ones, but the new ones have a great moments too.

4763274 is the invincible iron mare made after the movie or the comic. Not that I really care at all I it still was a good story the way it is. Also noticed that you put some kind of reference to the rest of your stories in all of them.

4763422 Iron Made was a combo of the movie, comic stuff and my own small addition( ghost's sword). And yeah I try to reference something like, every other chapter. Too much?

4763774 keeps telling me that your planing on an advangers story.

4763774 also it goes captain equestria then iron mare then spider mare then twilight sparkle then flutterage.

4763804 Sort of. Spider-Mare was before Iron Mare though. Also thanks for the fave dude.

4763823 okay cool by the way I'm going to try to post the first chapter of sacred to night.

4764472 alternating ending for cupcakes.

5312197 Pinkies Hawkeye and probably no madam web, but could happen. No clue for casting.

5482851 That particular mistake was fixed, but there are still more left. Remnants from before I made the story anthro. I don't have time these days to go through everything and in detail to make the proper corrections and this is what I'm left with sorry for the confusion.

YAS LINDSEY STIRLING!
Damn her vid with Peter Hollens for Star Wars was AWESOME!

AWESOME JOB BUDDY ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pinkiehappy:

I really like how you got my favorite pony (Pinkie Pie) to be as my favorite avenger Hawkeye. Unless it's not Hawkeye then never mind what I said.

7287976 Thanks for reading and yes Pinkie is Hawkeye, gonna use a different alias though. She also pops up in Twilight Sparkle Princess of Thunder. Cheerilee as Lizard is my head canon, along with several other casting choices. I do what I want. The hoof hand thing is stuff left over from before the stories got switched to Anthro from standard ponies. Again I do what I want.

7291434

YAS SO IT IS HAWKEYE!

:pinkiegasp:There's MORE PINKIE PIE?!? :pinkiehappy:

At least I'll know what to read next!

THIS IS EPIC!
What made you go with scoots for this though? (She is best pony would be a good answer)
I love how scoots is SM and Rainbow is IR it fits with the Peter Parker Tony Stark thing from the comics and stuff.

BD out

7486700 Sorry for the late response. Any casting choices throughout these stories is born purely from headcanon and similarities I see between MLP and Marvel characters.


7595566 I'm not sure if that was the meme you meant to use, but I am wearing a cup for the rest of my life.

Quick question: Why would S.H.I.E.L.D. want to know Scootaloo's secret identity? Wouldn't that put her family at risk?

Login or register to comment