• Published 3rd May 2012
  • 1,640 Views, 12 Comments

Luna's Story - Fluttershy Yay lover



The princess reads more about Nightmare Moon, much against her elder sister's approval.

  • ...
5
 12
 1,640

Chapter II

"Luna?" A voice awakened me. I immediately recognized the voice. It was Silver Moon. My favorite of my guards. "Wake up."

"Wha? Oh." I opened my eyes to the smiling stallion. Whenever I saw him, my expression softened. "Um, what do you want Silver- I mean, uh, guard?" He chuckled softly. That handsome face of his was so entrancing I could just. . . no. I needed to snap the heck out of it. Silver obviously didn't like me the way I did him. No way at all. Though his tender eyes made it so tempting!

"Celestia wants you at the table in the dining room, Luna." Silver said, blushing ever so slightly. My smile disappeared. 'Tia still wanted me at the table? "Fleur De Lis is here too," Silver Moon added. My ears perked up. I hadn't seen Fleur in 8 months! And I heard that she was pregnant too! I stood up quickly and gazed into Silver's eyes. I was so tempted to kiss him. But I just smiled, said goodbye, and rushed to the dining room. When I reached the doorway I peeked in, but wasn't seen. Celestia and Fleur were engaged in conversation. The whole time Fleur was patting her enormous stomach.


"The doctor said that I was gonna have six foals! I didn't know I was that pregnant!" Fleur was saying. My heart shot to my throat. Six foals!? How much sex did she even have? "The ninth month! I can't wait!" Fleur stopped patting her extremely large stomach and started rubbing it. I walked in.

"Ah, Luna! You finally decided to join us! Come sit!" Celestia said when she saw me. I closed my eyes for two seconds, and walked over. I hoped she was acting like this for Fleur's sake. I think it would be hard withstand constant bickering while being nine months pregnant.

"Hey Lu- oh, oh, oh! Owwww! Celestia! I think my water broke! Help!" And help she did. It was a good thing we had a hospital in the castle, or she would have had the foals in the ambulance. I watched the entire birth. Fleur kept crying and whelping and screaming and massaging her large stomach. After the first one came out, she yelled at the doctor. "It's all bloody! Clean it up and take it awaaaaaaay! OW OW OW!" She punched her stomach, causing another one to come out. "I hate you stupid babies! I want you things out of, OW, me! I hate you! You caused me nine months of pain and suffering!" She kept punching her stomach over and over. Even when they were all out of her she was still punching.

"Ms. De Lis, they're all out! Stop punching your stomach!" The doctor yelled. She looked at him with dismay.

"No they're not! Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Another head is there, see! OWWWWWW!!!!" It was true. There was another head. It came out an hour later. In the end, only two foals survived. One male, one female. Her stomach was bigger than at dinner. "I look so ugly! Just look at my stomach!" Fleur said, and began crying. Celestia stroked her hair trying to get her to calm down. I walked back to my bedroom and sulked for an hour before there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted, and Silver Moon stepped in. I gasped. "Oh, uh, h-hi, um, Silver- I-I mean guard. Um, why are you, uh, here?" Silver Moon leaned against a long, black pillar in my room. I did not tell him to stop. He looked at me for a while.

"You know, you don't always have to call me guard. I'm your friend too." Silver said. I blushed, embarrassed. "You don't have to blush. There's nothing to be embarrassed about, you were only being polite. By the way, your extremely beautiful." I nodded. "What? Cat got your tongue? Aren't you gonna talk?"

"I-I don't know really what to say, I mean-" I stopped, unable to say more without crying. I looked away from him.

"What's wrong?" Silver asked me, and he walked to my bed and sat down.

"N-nothing." I said, my voice cracking. He gave me a quick nuzzle. I laid my head on his chest, and silently began to weep. He stroked my mane the entire time, and then, in between sobs, I told him what he wanted to hear. "You know Flicka Goodwin? Well she wrote a b-book called Equestria's Pride and she wrote about N-Nightmare M-Moon, and how I went on killing everypony! And she wrote about Discord and me b-being a couple! 'Tia thinks I'm lying when I say that we weren't in love, and now she hates meeeee!" I started to cry all over again, burying my face in his warm chest. Silver caressed me the whole time. I love him so much. I never wanted him gone. Before he left, Silver Moon gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You and Celestia will make up, I promise. Bye, Luna." Silver said.

"Bye Silver! Come visit anytime you want!" Once he was out of sight I whispered: "I love you."


☯♡☪☯♡ ☪

Since Fleur's children decided that dinner time was the best to leave Fleur's body, I never got supper. I went to the kitchen to ask Chef Benedetto for some pepperoni and onion pizza. But then I heard voices. I heard Benedetto's voice, and Silver Moon's voice. "But I really like her," Silver was arguing. "And I want to express my feelings!"

"Boy, you are taking this waaay to seriously! Take it slower! You already kissed her!" Benedetto said, angry. My stomach grumbled. Shut up tummy, I thought.

"Only on the cheek!" Silver protested. "And I think she likes me too! So there!" Benedetto snorted.

"Luna this, Luna that! All you talk about these days is Luna, Luna, Luna! Will you stop already? You're not even the same age!" When Benedetto said that tears filled my eyes. Benedetto was wrong! We were too!

"Yes we are! You know what? This conversation is over!" Silver Moon shouted. He stormed out of the kitchen, too angry to see me.

"Luna, Luna, Luna!" Benedetto mocked. I walked in. "Oh, uh, Princess Luna! Hey!" I told him what I wanted, and I gobbled up Benedetto's pizza.

"Thanks!" I shouted. When I was safely in my room, I fell asleep, dreaming of Silver Moon.

Comments ( 10 )

Pretty good, yo :pinkiehappy:
I like the picture, by the way. Very well done

This deserves a track. From many ponies.
Watch, it'll get featured.

540325Thanks, it took over an hour and a half so, you know. :yay:

540419Really? That would be so cool! After the last chapter I got busy and I started avoiding the story:fluttershysad: but I wanna work on it again:scootangel:

I just have to say, no matter how many downvotes the haters give, this story is great, and deserves another chapter. And you don't want to know what will happen if there isn't another chapter...:pinkiecrazy:

554127 I'm making chapter lll:pinkiehappy: It's just taking a VERY long time. . .

You should really rename this, There's already a masterpiece going by the same name and the title will piss people off. Not saying it's bad, just that people WILL dislike it based on the title alone. Which is grossly unfair.

EDIT: Just realized this was 8 weeks ago. Sorry about this.

Fave'd and tracked, keep up the good work.
BTW i just finished chapter 1 on a crossover of halo and MLP, I think you should check it out.

1194814 Oh, wow. Thank you!:pinkiehappy: This pleases me!:twilightsmile:
What's the halo crossover called, though?:unsuresweetie:
~:fluttershysad::yay::heart:

1874725 And this is why Luna is best princess

Dude your doing really well but could you please make the chapters longer? Other than that , great job! :twistnerd::moustache:

Login or register to comment