• Published 3rd May 2012
  • 1,641 Views, 12 Comments

Luna's Story - Fluttershy Yay lover



The princess reads more about Nightmare Moon, much against her elder sister's approval.

  • ...
5
 12
 1,641

Chapter I

As I ran past my bedroom chamber, down the hall, and took a left, I stopped short. Here it was, the Princess of the Sun's bedroom chamber. I took a deep breath, and stepped forward.

"Guards," I said in a low but firm voice. "Let me in, please." They stepped aside, and opened the door. I eyed them before walking in. They needed to visit a gym. I walked in and let my eyes wander from object to object. On the far wall was the flag of Equestria. On it was a taller, older, and bigger me, and Celestia, fair, beautiful, smart Celestia. I spotted a bookshelf on the far right. I walked up to it. The books I saw right away were Colts and Stallions A guide for Mares and Older Fillies, Diamond Dogs Land, Pliohippus and Merychippus, and Equestria's Pride. I withdrew the Equestria's Pride book with my magic. I flipped the pages to the index. I searched for something that might have been interesting. When I got to the N's I saw something that made my heart stop. There was an entry about Nightmare Moon. I held my breath, and flipped to page 4 hundred, sixty-two. I kept my breath held, and read.

Nightmare Moon was a foolish alicorn who wanted attention to her "beautiful" night sky. She was so jealous of our dear Princess that she went on a killing rage. She almost killed our beloved Princess Celestia that the Princess sent her to the moon for one thousand years. Surprisingly she survived and she killed many Ponyville citezens, only to be defeated by the unknown Elements of Harmony. Tears streamed down my cheeks. None of that was true! I wanted people to enjoy my night sky! And I never went on a killing spree! Nor did I try to kill my sister! My magic could no longer muster the big book. I didn't want it to, anyhow. The heavy thing fell with a thud. My sister transported into the room.

"Luna," She said. "Whatever is the matter?" The tears fell faster. I pointed my hoof at the book.

"What the hell," I choked out. " Is this book doing in Equestria!" My sister looked from me to the book. Celestia lowered her head, confused.

"Luna I don't. . . is there an entry you saw that was bad? Or that didn't really happen?" I nodded. A sigh.

"Read page 4 hundred, sixty-two." Celestia read it rapidly. I stole a glance at her face once she was done. She looked horrified. Good.

"W-who in Equestria is the author of this book!? None of this crap is true!" Celestia shrieked. I nodded. "Oh little sister," she said suddenly. "I know who the author is. . ." I cocked my head. Suddenly, our horns started to glow. We paused for a moment and glanced at the sky. It was time to switch royal duties.

☯♡☪ ☯♡☪

When I had finished raising the moon, I went back to Celestia. I needed to find that author. When I got to her, she was reading what I had a hunch that she would be. Equestria's Pride. And I also had a feeling she would reading about Discord. Or herself. I cleared my throat. Celestia looked up startled.

"Uh, Celestia," I stared with hatred at the book. She nodded, and patted next to her on the canopy, and I sat. A cold bead of sweat ran down my forehead. Damn, I thought, what kind of pony in their right mind would be so stupid to do something like this? Celestia bent down and gave me a quick nuzzle. "'Tia, can we kill the pony author?" I asked without thinking. 'Tia's eyes widened.

"Oh, heavens, no! But Luna," She looked at me with stern eyes. "Promise me you won't get too mad at the pony. . they're only equine, you know." I nodded sheepishly. "Okay. Luna, have you ever heard of Flicka Goodwin?" Celestia asked. I stared at her. Of course I had heard of her! She wrote many of my fave fiction books! I nodded like she was kind of crazy. She said nothing, she only showed me the cover of the book. As soon as I saw it, my face paled. Equestria's Pride By Flicka Goodwin.


"What the buck!?" I cried.

"Luna!"

"Sorry. . . but, how?" I asked, my bottom lip quavering.

"I don't know. Read page 1 sixty-six." 'Tia handed me the book.



Discord


Discord was chaos itself. There is not much to be said about him, only that Princess Celestia and the Elements of Harmony defeated him and turned him into stone after asking if he could get really serious with her little sister. It was said that Discord and Princess Luna were in love and almost got married. When Princess Luna found out what her sister did, they drifted farther and farther away from each other.

"WHAT!?" I screamed. I never had an affair with Discord! I always hated him!


"Luna," Celestia's voice quavered with anger. "We trapped Discord a very long time ago, so I don't remember. Is. This. True?" My eyes widened.

"I always hated Discord! You know that Celestia!" I protested. "I never had an affair with him!"

"How can I be so sure your telling me the truth!?" Celestia's eyes filled with tears. "You've lied to me before! Why would this be an exception!?"

"'Tia," I started, but Celestia waved her hoof in my face.

"Don't even bother Luna!" Celstia shouted. Tears spilled from my eyes, and I galloped to my throne. I kicked my leg in frustration. I was already tired, so I cried myself to sleep. For once, I wished that something in that book was real.