• Published 15th Mar 2013
  • 3,448 Views, 199 Comments

Spike's Journal - WorkingClassWriter



Twilight gives Spike a journal. He is not amused. Nevertheless, he shall write whatever happens to him and his friends in it, no matter how strange. Covers S1, with bonus chapters from the CMC.

  • ...
6
 199
 3,448

The Best Night Ever

Spike's Journal

Written by The39Ponies

Edited by cwiis

The Best Night Ever

Dear Diary,

So, the Gala ended today. And before I start telling you all about it, let me just say that it didn't go as well as the gang wanted it to. So, let's begin.

Like I said, the Gala took place today. I had decided to wear a top hat with the tuxedo Twilight had given me. I think I looked pretty spiffy. After about an hour of preparing, and Pinkie fiddling with some machines and jumping on trampolines, we were ready to go. Complete with a chariot Celestia had given us, we headed straight for the Gala.

Anyway, when we reached the Gala, we got delayed by a musical number (naturally). After that, I was just about to mention the fun we were going to have together when everypony ran off.

I tried searching for them, but they were nowhere to be found. Which meant that Rarity was probably getting a coltfriend by the end of the night. Bummed out, I went to Donut Joe's shop and got a doughnut overload. Hey, I was sort of depressed.

Before I go on, I have something to confess. I tried to read you to get my mind off the Gala, but I accidentally burped. Which burnt most of the pages. Sorry about that. I'll make it up to you by buying a new diary instead of a real journal. That way, you two can chat. Again, I'm sorry.

Around two hours later, we suddenly heard something from next door. First off, loud music. Second, heavy crashing. Third, the shrieks of animals. I figured out that it was just some naughty fillies and went back to eating my doughnuts.

However, I proved to be wrong when Twilight and friends came in. They looked all messed up. I can't really explain what happened to them, except that the Gala wasn't so grand after all. Also, Rarity's date, Blueblood, was totally a lout. Bad for Rarity, but good for me. Anyways, the gang learned that I was right after all: we should have sticked together.

Today, I learned that I'm always right. Well, I knew that all along. Also that I shouldn't read you while I'm eating something. To be honest, I'm feeling really guilty.

I'll put you in a nice closet. I'll miss you, even if you were a stupid idea. I'll still read you every now and then. Goodbye. May harmony be with you.

-Spike

Author's Note:

Welp, it's done. I know that this chapter wasn't good at all, but, sorry. My mind while writing this chapter was thinking about school, time, and Herimone and Ron(please don't laugh), so I sorta rushed. Well, it isn't that bad...right?
Thanks to cwiis for editing this and APoeticHeart and Ramma Chaos for being really great followers. Sorry for my mistakes on the chapters. As mentioned, I'm 11 years old.
Also, things have been going pretty good for me latley. I got The Hobbit and The HP series(I've only read Sorcerer's Stone so far), plus I've gotten decent grades so far. If this keeps up you may see the story by October or September. Also, I plan on doing a readtrough of some sorts, not sure what, but it might be HP. I also plan of doing a pony spoof of Narnia...who knows?
Live long and Prosper!


-The39Ponies

Comments ( 16 )
Comment posted by WorkingClassWriter deleted Jun 18th, 2013
Comment posted by WorkingClassWriter deleted Jun 18th, 2013
Comment posted by WorkingClassWriter deleted Jun 18th, 2013
Comment posted by WorkingClassWriter deleted Jun 18th, 2013

So who's up for a sequel or two

Aww.. Poor Spike burnt his journal, but indeed Spike, you are always right. :moustache:

...guys! Someone hacked my account. And I'm making the sequel on September or something. I'll delete all of those. By then Shire...has anyone heard of these?

2915460-No, no, dear friends! You are mistaken! A griffon is half pony half eagle, while a hippogriff is half lion half eagle! You seriously need a chat with Hagrid.
Oh, yes, that other story I mentioned about? We're having classified delays. I'll start writing Spike's Journal 2 soon once I recover from the wrath of algebra.

3441856-I realized the error of my ways, the sequel will have less references and the allusions will be more hidden.

3481037-
1.Read Harry Potter
2.Read Percy Jackson
3.Watch Doctor Who
4.Watch Sherlock
5.Read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
6.Watch Merlin

You will have a whole new spam of ideas,

3869500 *shrugs* It comes in the family. We're part (a very small part) British, and my dad read Winnie the Pooh and The Chronicles of Narnia to me when I was five.

Uhmmmm, it's entirely possible that I'm wrong, but doesn't Twilight make the carriage they go to out of an apple?

2920506 Great series, but a griffion is half lion/half eagle. Hippogriff is dirived from the Greek word "Hippos" meaning horse, hence the name.:twilightsmile:

Sorry, but I don't care what Hagrid thinks:derpytongue2:

3930193 -Heehee, true. Don't trust Hagrid...
Yup, next to the Lord of the Rings Harry Potter is my favorite book series. (Well, I haven't read Wicked yet, so...)

11? An easy read, Like sippin cocoa on the couch and findin a marsh mellow bit once in a while ' Good job.:rainbowlaugh:

5715811

...Terry Prachett, it seems. :fluttershysad:

Login or register to comment