• Published 5th Mar 2013
  • 5,379 Views, 533 Comments

HUMAN By: Twilight Sparkle - Razalon The Lizardman



A unique take on the HiE concept.

  • ...
63
 533
 5,379

The second HUMAN installment

Comments ( 24 )

YES! SEQUEL!!!! THIS REQUIRES EXCESSIVE USE OF CAPITAL LETTERS AND LOTS OF EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Why all these down votes? I don't understand...:raritydespair:

3100138 It might be they neglected to read past the first chapter because the story seemed misanthropic, which is wholly untrue.

yes... he he he he... :pinkiecrazy:

3442636 Wait until I've updated the whole story before reading it all.

3976303 okay then. Still, that world's not exactly like ours.

3976584 well for one thing, Johnny Apple Seed was known for occasionally manipulating others into helping him in his work.

3976640 Well, not everything the ponies wrote about their OCs is shown in this story. :ajsmug:

3976689 honest people don't manipulate others. There is a difference between them and people who always tell the truth.

3976730 look it up. I don't remember the exact words, but it's something along the lines of

One day, Johny Apple Seed meet a band of forest ruffians(I actually think they called them that) who challenged him to a mud wresting contest. Though Johny greatly enjoyed mud wresting, he had previously noticed a large amount of trees in the area, which took up room he wanted to plant apple trees in. So he cleverly proposed they instead have a tree-chopping contest, which the ruffians agreed too. And thus, tons of trees were cut down.

4140604

my heads already hurting from all the quantum mechanics and time paradox's and timely wimey and such.

Mission Accomplished. :pinkiecrazy:

4140090
I never claimed to be a clever man.

4141026 I have a feeling Discord has started screwing around with the multi verse...
SCREW IT! I'm already slightly insane!

4187549 Dude, I didn't consciously choose mostly white people. There were several factors that went into choosing each ponies' OC, and that's just how it happened to turn out. If I went through the effort to give literally every single character an OC there'd be a lot more racial diversity abound.

As for your first point, there were a whole lot of things I could've put in this fic that I didn't for the reader's sake. The in-universe HUMAN book trilogy goes into full detail about our world, but only little snippets of it are shown. If you want to help write an expanded version of this fic, be my guest. :raritywink:

Lastly, lighten up a little, okay? There've been MLP fics using WW2 and Pearl Harbor as material, which is every bit as bad as 9/11 was.

4454410
Sorry? What for? As I said, it can work to my advantage (especially in online games or paintball matches where I'm usually faster to catch sight of motion than others) Sure, it's annoying at times because I'll get distracted by something and forget what I was doing a moment before for lord-knows-how-long, but over time you get used to it and learn to work around it. It's not like I'm mentally retarded.

Loved this story. I've always liked the idea that most if not all stories, books, movies, tv shows or cartoons may exist in other dimensions/realities.

But the idea of one such reality having a story based on our world had never occurred to me until Lyra's idea that the humans the mane 6 thought up would in turn think up of MLP:FiM.

It's circular, like a causality loop that Twilight was thinking about. Who created who first, humans or ponies.

Bravo Razalon, bravo.

11448853
What are you going on about?

Login or register to comment