• Published 13th Apr 2013
  • 826 Views, 3 Comments

A Fractured Pinkie - RustyNails



After breaking her leg, Pinkie Pie spies on Ponyville, and becomes suspicious of Fluttershy's strange activities.

  • ...
0
 3
 826

The Horror

Pinkie Pie sat on her bed trembling with terror. She could not believe Fluttershy, the sweet natured, animal loving pony had killed another pony. What could have possessed Fluttershy to commit such an act? Was Fluttershy secretly a crazy serial pony, and her sweet demeanor was all just a carefully crafted charade? And on top of that Pinkie was the only one who saw it took place. Pinkie clutched her teddy bear.

"Fluttershy killed Rarity. Fluttershy killed Rarity. Fluttershy killed Rarity."
She then heard footsteps coming slowly up the stairs.

"Who's there?" she squeaked. The figure didn't answer. A shadow appeared on the wall of a demonic looking pony with a huge knife in its mouth.

"Oh Pinkie Pie." it said. "Do you want some brownies?!"

Pinkie screamed in horror.

"Pinkie?" it was Mr. Cake with a tray of brownies. "It's just me. I've got some brownies. They're fresh out of the oven. Want one?"

"Oh." Pinkie panted. "No thanks. I'm not in the mood for brownies right now."

"Are you sure?" asked Mr. Cake.

"Yes. Very very sure." answered Pinkie still panting.

"Al righty then." Mr. Cake turned to leave.

"Um Mr. Cake." asked Pinkie "What would you do if thought somepony else did something really terrible?"

"Like how terrible?"

"Like...I don't know...cut a pony's head off and buried the body in their back yard."

"I don't know." said Mr. Cake. "And besides, who would do something like that in this town?"

"Yeah." Pinkie giggled nervously. "who would do something like that?"

"You look really nervous today Pinkie Pie." said Mr. Cake. "You're sweating profusely. Why don't you take a nice long nap."

"Yeah. Sure. Good idea."

"I'll check on you later." Mr. Cake went downstairs. Pinkie sat on her bed breathing heavily. Suddenly a large pony burst back into Pinkie's room wearing a welding mask and a huge blow torch.

"Pinkie check out my new blow torch and welding mask!!!" Pinkie screamed herself blue. It was Mr. Cake again. He lifted up the mask.

"I forgot I wanted to show you my new welding torch and mask. Pretty cool huh."

"Yeah." Said Pinkie clutching her chest. "Really cool."

"Now I can fix that twisted drain pipe out back." Mr. Cake turned to go back downstairs again.

"Oh I also meant to tell you, somepony's here to see you."

"Who?" asked Pinkie. Fluttershy hovered up to Pinkie's room.

"Hello Pinkie." she said with an innocent grin on her face. A flash of lightning lit up Fluttershy making her look demonic. Pinkie's jaw dropped and she fainted.

"Oh my." said Fluttershy.

Pinkie came too and saw Fluttershy leaning against the stair banister.

"Fluttershy!" she said nervously. "How...nice...too see you. What...brings you here?"

"Oh I was in the neighborhood and I haven't seen you in a while, so I thought I'd drop in and say hi."

"Well there, you said hi. Heh heh." Fluttershy turned a looked at the telescope.

"Ooh. Twilight's telescope. That was nice of her to lend it to you. Have you seen anything interesting through it?"
Pinkie shuddered.

"Oh you know, stars, planets and what not."

"But why isn't it pointed at the sky?"

"I point it at the ground during the day."

"Makes sense." Fluttershy was puzzled about Pinkie's apparent nervousness.

"Wow Pinkie, I've never seen you this nervous before. Is there something you need to tell me?"

"Am I nervous? I'm not nervous, it's just..." Pinkie tried to think of a good excuse to throw Fluttershy off.

"My leg is really sore today. You know." She rubbed the cast with her other hooves faking discomfort.

"Oh dear. Lets get you off your feet." Fluttershy hovers over and carries Pinkie into her reclining chair.

"You know what the doctor said Pinkie Pie. You have stay off your leg as much as possible. Is there anything I can get for you Pinkie. I make hot cocoa that is absolutely to die for." Pinkie shook even harder and was sweating profusely.

"Look at the time. Time for sleep." She conked out and pretended to sleep.

"But Pinkie, it's only 5 o'clock." said Fluttershy.

"Early to be, early to rise." She shut her eyes, and faked snorring. Fluttershy looked at Pinkie suspiciously.

"Al right then. I'll see you later Pinkie." she finally hovered down the stairs and left.

---------------------------------------------------------

The night was dark and stormy. Lightning flashes lit up the outside of SugarCube Corner. Inside, Pinkie sat on her bed as stiff as a steel beam, clutching herself in terror. Her eyes were wide open and bloodshot. The lightning flashes turned her a white shade of grey.

"The horror!" she thought. "The Horror! THE HORROR!!!"
Pinkie flashes back to that night. She imagines Rarity's silohette screaming as Fluttershy's silohette slices her head off with the sheers.

"She did it! I know she did it." Fluttershy laughs maniacally as lightning strikes behind her.

"And she knows I know. She'll be coming for me." A demonic looking Fluttershy breaks the fourth wall with a crazed look in her eyes.

"Yes I did it. I'm glad I did it. I know you know it. And I'm coming for you. Yes you!"
Pinkie comes back to the present and screams and the top of her lungs.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comments ( 2 )

Yet another rear window knockoff? Oh goodie -_-

That...

was...



AWESOME!

Login or register to comment