• Published 30th Jan 2012
  • 842 Views, 16 Comments

A Secret's Revenge - Wayofthepen



Life comes crashing down on Iron Fire as everything he knows is gone...

  • ...
 16
 842

Chapter 6.5: Heros Return

Flame had said goodbye to Luna no less than an hour ago when he had heard another pony make their way into the room. He looked up to see a pony shrouded by a black cloak. The stallion crept in and walked over to Fire. "What are you doing in here?"

"He's quite the fighter, isn't he? Having held a demon inside him for so long, only to be bed ridden." The pony spoke without even turning his head. Flame got up and trotted to his son.

"How did you know? And who exactly are you?" Flame looked from his son to the strange pony, getting a feeling like he knew him.

The stallion pulled his hood off, revealing that he had a horn, black coat, dark blue mane, and deep blue eyes. "I know more than you think, since my disappearance quite some time ago. As to who I am, I am Shadow Flare." Flame just stood there in confusion.

"Why have you come here?" Flame said in a more relaxed tone. He didn't think his son could even meet someone who had been said to be just a legend.

"This is why." Shadow moved closer to Iron Fire and put his horn against Fire's head. A black aura spread from Shadow to Fire as he started moving. When Shadow pulled back, he slowly trotted his way out. He stopped at the door and turned to Flame. "He will wake, but he will still be weak. He will need help from his kind, and I don't mean Luna. You'll see."

Shadow trotted off, leaving the room as it once was. Flame moved back to his chair and sat down. This pony said that there were others...'I thought they were all dead but for the two princesses and my son...There are more, but where could they be?' Thoughts like these plagued his mind, but the answer was not going to reveal itself so easily. He would have to wait for it, and that is what made him even more edgy. He just prayed that they would come to him, instead of him having to look for them.

Comments ( 2 )

I have some catching up to do... better get started.

262607 This story is slowly progressing, so don't worry. You got time. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment