• Published 12th Mar 2013
  • 1,420 Views, 29 Comments

Dracula - Lynked



Something is in Equestria...

  • ...
4
 29
 1,420

A Letter From Rainbow Dash

A Letter From Rainbow Dash
Wednesday, March 3

Applejack,

So... I had a good time, y’know? It was nice and stuff. Um, yeah, I was just wondering if you wanted to maybe, I dunno, do that again. You, me, alone, and... you know. Kiss.

Not that I need it! I mean, totally your choice, I’m good either way. I just thought maybe you’d be wanting some grade-A Rainbow loving. Hah, hard to live without that, I know, I know. But I’m up for it, if you are. I had a good time. You’re a good mare to chill with, heh. Just give me a shout. Or a letter, if you’re too nervous or something.

Not that I’m nervous! I’m not nervous! Just don’t have the time to really sit and chat right now. That’s actually true, you know. The pegasus weather team stopped by this morning right before I hit the hay, and they said something about a major weather malfunction. Sounds pretty bad, so I think they’ll need me at Cloudsdale either today or tomorrow. But after that, if you’re feeling a bit deprived of yours truly, well, you know where to find me.

‘Til then I’ll be with the flight crews. They don’t know what’s causing this malfunction in the machines, but apparently it’s really bad, and they don’t have a grip on it. Said some kinda big storm is brewing up, and they need some help to kick it down. They also said it might be coming this way, so you might want to spread the word around town. Hey, and also, tell everypony else I’ll be gone for a while!

See ya later!

-Dash