• Published 12th Mar 2013
  • 1,419 Views, 29 Comments

Dracula - Lynked



Something is in Equestria...

  • ...
4
 29
 1,419

A Column From The Ponyville Inquirer

A Column From The Ponyville Inquirer
Sunday, March 7

The Ponyville Inquirer; More Damage

Today welcomes the relief of no storm, no sun, and general stillness that Ponyville has longed to see over the past week. However, all is not well in our little town. The storm that threatens to begin again has done more damage than we know. Ignoring the torn down scaffolding that was rebuilding our homes after the strange earthquake that happened almost a week ago, and ignoring the extraneous water damage to some homes, we face a new issue.

In the storm,some ponies ventured out, and many of them are lost. The guard claims that they are scouring the area to the best of their ability, but it may not be enough. Therefore, we at the Ponyville Inquirer urge all ponies to aid in the search for these missing ponies. So far, we know of four that have vanished. Their names are as follows:

-Lyra Heartstrings

-Carrot Top

-Cheerilee

-Hugh Jelly

The Inquirer is unsure where they might be, as we have very little information on the disappearances. A few ponies have contacted the inquirer about “bats”, which were seen flying above and sometimes through Ponyville during the storm. So far as the guard’s knowledge goes, bats are not involved in the disappearances, so we ask that Ponyville put logic first.

Our own Princess Twilight Sparkle has been contacted this very day, and has only one thing to say: “Keep a level head and ignore any superstition. That’s only going to get in the way of reason and logic, which we are going to need in order to find these ponies.”

Our hearts go out to the families of those missing. The storm was a rough one, and may start again, so for their sakes and yours, please aid the search teams in finding these missing ponies.

On a closing note, our advisors, as well as the guard and the Princess, all urge ponies to remain indoors during the storm in the hopes of preventing any further issues. Stay safe Ponyville, we’ll be riding the storm with you.