• Published 5th Mar 2013
  • 1,111 Views, 28 Comments

Surprise - TheDerpyOutcast



a strange mare comes to Ponyville

  • ...
8
 28
 1,111

A Cure for the Cure's Curse

Pinkie's friends and the princesses were eating lunch when a tan Pegasus with magenta-red eyes and a mane and tail colors of shades of grey burst I'm the room.

"Princess," She said ,referring to Celestia, "I came as fast as I could."

Surprise and Rainbow Dash were freaking out.

"O MI GOSH O MI GOSH O MI GOSH O MI GOSH O MI GOSH O MI GOSH!!!!!!!!!!"

"Have you read the Daring Do books?" Luna asked.

Rainbow Dash went into the story of the first time she read one.

[youtube=http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=bTmSRkIoA9k&feature=plpp]

Daring giggled. "You tried to steal one of my books? I didn't know I was that popular."

"Tell them why you are here, Daring." Celestia said.
. "As you know, Pinkie Pie is in great pain from the spell. There is one way to stop the pain, and I need some help to retrieve it. This," she said pulling out a picture of a moon stone in the shape of a lotus blossom with a floating amethyst heart above it, "is the Stone of Grace. It blesses untold power to the first unicorn with a gift." She gestured toward Twilight. "If we can get there quickly we can get the power to Twilight."

The Pegasus looked around. The ponys were nervous, but we're willing to join the adventurer to save Pinkie Pie.

Author's Note:

I am getting to a part that will be the longest most likely. But it needs time. Durring spring break is when it will be done, most likely.