• Published 5th Mar 2013
  • 1,108 Views, 28 Comments

Surprise - TheDerpyOutcast



a strange mare comes to Ponyville

  • ...
8
 28
 1,108

Reverse the Curse

As they arrived in Canterlot, Princess Celestia came to meet them. Twilight was levitating Pinkie all the way to the castle.

"How long has she been out?" Enquired the Princess, for she might have to use drastic measures to return the cursed pony to normal.

"2 hours tops." Twilight said. Flutter Shy and Surprise were the most scared and flew by Pinkie's side.

"There isn't much we can do without hurting Pinkie Pie, but we have to save her." The princess declared, a tone of sadness was in her voice. The Pony was very important to Equestria, being the Element of Laughter.

"If I had known sooner..." Surprise said.

"Its not your fault, Surprise-..." Pinkie Pie mumbled weakly.

"We need to get her to the Castle, NOW!" Yelled Princess Celestia. The ponys hurried to a prepared guest room in the castle. As Twilight set Pinkie Pie down, Flutter Shy hid in a corner biting her hooves, while Surprise flew in circles slightly above the floor. Rarity was clearly scared. Luna came in the room with a spell, and handed it to Celestia. The two alicorns read over the spell, whispering to each other.

"it's risky, and might hurt her, sister."

"But we have to."

"The risks are numbered, but if we don't..."

"Lets preform the spell already."

The two sister's horns glowed and a swirl of green appeared around Pinkie.

A white flash. Pinkie was set back down on the bed.
....'................................................

Two hours later

"She's waking up!" Surprise said gleefully.

"Owwwwww.........." Pinkie Pie moaned. All of her friends hugged her.

"I'm sorry PyroPink." Surprise said, using the nickname she gave to Pinkie when they were fillys.

"Surprise. I'm sorry I yelled at you. Is the spell cured?"

"Yes." Twilight said "but we couldn't do it without hurting you. You have a concussion and need to rest."

Pinkie nodded sleeply, and dozed off.