• Published 3rd Mar 2013
  • 1,285 Views, 46 Comments

scootaloos wish - Derpylicious

  • ...
17
 46
 1,285

the 6th and final chapter

Rainbow went to her grave from that day on, every day she would take a different type of flower till wasp's started mating in the foliage. "ya know Rainbow you have seen me every day are you not bored yet?" Rainbow dash spun round, she could not believe her ears.

she spun round, in a haze of astonishment and joy, to see scootaloo stood right in front of her, she was almost transparent and had a light blue glow to her.

"but..." she rubbed her eyes, she MUST have been seeing things there is no way that scoots could have been there, right in front of her like that! no way in a million years. the ghostly filly walked forward and put a light hoof on RD's shoulder and just smiled, rainbow cried, and cried,and cried, till so many tears ran down her cheeks she begun to water the plants that she had laid.

"come on dash! stop cryin' what is wrong whit you huh? you are not a cry baby are you?" scootaloo was grinning from ear to ear.

"c-can...can you stay?"

scootaloos smile dropped. "no...I can,t..but...I so wish I could!I love you RD!" she then kissed rainbow on her tear soaked cheek

"goodbye scoots..."

and with that she flew into the distance.

Comments ( 3 )

chickens cant fly so why should I?

Actually, chickens (Roosters, more specifically) are capable of flight for a short period of time.

2594834
...
...
...
chicken run lied to me...

sad just sad if i ever see that queen again i will kill her for this

Login or register to comment