• Published 14th Mar 2013
  • 2,025 Views, 102 Comments

A Collection Of Geodesic One-Shots - GeodesicDragon



A bunch of single-chapter stories which may or not make sense. It all depends on how you look at them, I guess.

  • ...
19
 102
 2,025

PreviousChapters Next
[BL OC ST V UKoE] Pizza Time

Eight Bit strolled up to the door, pizza box in hoof, and knocked gently on the door. It was a perfect moonlit night, the streetlights providing a comforting backdrop to the peaceful town of Ponyville.

Not getting an answer, the stallion knocked on the door again. This time it opened, revealing a mare. She looked at him and smiled.

"Here’s your pizza, ma'am," he said, passing her the box. "Fourteen inches of hotness, in a box." He held out his other forehoof expectedly. "That will be twenty-seven bits, please."

The mare bit her lip and ran a forehoof through her long blonde mane. "Oh, my," she replied. "Let me see what I can rustle up." She produced her purse and looked through it, eventually closing it and sighing theatrically. "I seem to be short on funds… perhaps there is some other way I can pay?"

Eight Bit stared at the mare.

The mare stared back.

Eventually, he shook his head — then opened the box and shoved the pizza into the mare’s face. She gasped in shock, screaming as some thick gooey stuff got stuck to her face and mane.

She dropped to the ground, Eight Bit dumping the box next to her.

"There you go," he said. "I’ve fucked you, just like you wanted."

Author's Note:

Thanks to 8_Bit, Zos and FakeBit from the UKoE TeamSpeak for having the conversation which inspired me to write this — the crazy bastards.

Also, I should point out that I am strongly opposed to violence against women.

PreviousChapters Next