• Published 14th Mar 2013
  • 2,019 Views, 102 Comments

A Collection Of Geodesic One-Shots - GeodesicDragon



A bunch of single-chapter stories which may or not make sense. It all depends on how you look at them, I guess.

  • ...
19
 102
 2,019

PreviousChapters Next
[C] How It Should Have Ended

STORY #11

How It Should Have Ended

"She has my crown!"

"Stop her!"

The unidentified pony ran through the halls of Canterlot Castle, several guards behind her and closing in fast. She grinned wickedly as she disappeared around a corner.

"You'll never catch me, fools!" She taunted.

The guards pursuing her groaned briefly before one of them, a unicorn stallion, suddenly gasped.

"Why are we chasing her?" He asked. "We seem to be forgetting the fact that we're guards."

"What are you talking about?" Another guard replied. "Of course we haven't forgotten that we're guards!"

"We must have," the first guard sighed, "otherwise we would be using the tools of our trade!"

His companions looked at him blankly, causing him to groan. Using his magic he levitated a crossbow off the wall. The others stared at him for a moment before they grinned.

***

The mare with Twilight's crown peeked out from behind a pillar. Glancing left and right she stepped into the open with a confused look on her face.

"Surely those guards aren't that useless?" She muttered. "I was hoping for a more exciting chase.

"There she is!" A voice cried. "Fire at will!"

The mare gasped in shock as something impacted the ground beside her. She looked around to see a crossbow bolt embedded in the marble floor.

"What in the—"

Another bolt flew over her head, causing her to yelp in fright. She turned and fled, dropping the crown, as more bolts filled the air. The projectiles slammed into walls, vases, paintings and doors before one finally found its mark, embedding itself in the mares' front leg. She screamed in agony as she fell down.

Before she could do anything else the guards fell upon her, clamping manacles around her legs and taking her away. As the last guard left, a purple alicorn stepped up to the crown on the ground. Picking it up in her magical aura she sighed in relief.

"Okay, everypony," she shouted, "Panic averted! I've got my crown back! Well done to all of you!"

She placed the crown back on her head and walked back to her chambers, ignoring the cries of the would-be thief echoing in the air around her.

Author's Note:

Yeah, this is how I think Equestria Girls should have ended.

I regret nothing.

PreviousChapters Next