• Published 30th Mar 2013
  • 4,365 Views, 52 Comments

Eye of the Moon - MadaraUchiha

  • ...
14
 52
 4,365

Arrival

Arrival

Celestia sipped her tea as she watched her subjects going around and doing their daily chores. Everything was normal and peaceful as usual. She couldn't help herself, but to smile, knowing how peaceful Equestria really was. It was like a dream world and everything in it was perfect.

Althought the Changelings didn't really want to become allies, Celestia was still very happy about Equestria's status.

She thought that there is no force in the world that could change that. Oh, but she was wrong. So very very wrong.

Just as she finished her tea, Celestia cleaned up her table and was about leave when a huge power surge passed throught her. The princesses eyes widened while her head snapped back just in time to see it...

There. A star was soaring throught the sky in the middle of her DAY?! How is that even possible?!

And that wasn't all. The thing that frightened her the most was the huge power surge emitting from it. Even from this distance she could feel it which made her wonder how strong would it be if she was close to it.

After a moment the star faded, leaving a both shocked and frightened Celestia as she turned around and galloped from the balcony. 'W-What was that?! So much power! It was ridiculous! It's far more powerful than me and Luna combined! I have to find that star as fast as possible!'


Consciousness finally started to return to Tobi as he groaned in pain and brought a hand to his face – er... mask – to shook himself from his dizzy state. After deciding that he was alright, Tobi started pushing himself up until he was back on his feet.

However, the sight he recieved when he stood up wasn't pleasant to him. 'What is this?'

Everything around him was much more brighter than anything he ever saw and it looked strange. Somehow, it was getting on Tobi's nerves and he had no idea where he was. He wondered what happened until he remembered Naruto Uzumaki and his space-time Ninjutsu.

''Damn that brat.'' The masked man muttered to himself and went into further investigation of the world around him. It was a forest, that was obvious, but which land was this forest in. ''Perhaps I should seek out an inhabitant to clear things up. And after they give me the information I need, I'll end their pathetic life. Yes, that sounds right.''

Tobi gazed around, wondering which path he should take when a thought came to him. ''Well, it looks like I'll have to check out for chakra resorces with my Rinnegan, but first I'll need to find a high point.''

The masked man searched when his eyes landed upon a tree, far more higher than the other ones. ''Yes, that'll do.'' With several jumps, Tobi landed onto the tree's peak.

Using the Rinnegan's field of vision, Tobi glanced throught the land before his Rinnegan stopped at a big city not so far from here, and he could see several cottages outside the city. ''Good. With my speed, it won't take me long until I arrive at that city. However, I will keep myself from using my Jutsu 'till I find out what shinobi resident there and what their abillities are.''

With speed impossible to see with a normal eye, Tobi blurred out of existence.


Shining Armor and princess Cadance were having a nice lunch together when Celestia bursted open the door and galloped to them.

Cadance flinched from the sudden outburst. ''Auntie! What's wrong?!''

''Shining Armor, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I have a mission for you that needs to be attended immediately!'' Celestia said, deciding not to waste time.

This caught both of them off guard as Shining stuttered. ''Y-Yes, princess! What is it?!''

''Travel north from the castle and search everywhere for something out of ordinary! There's no time to say anything more! Just go while I inform my sister about this!'' Celestia answered almost instantly.

Shining gave a salute and ''Yes, princess!'' in response.

''Gather the best guards and leave at once!'' The sun princess said before disappearing into the hallway.

As the princess disappeared, Shining jumped from his seat and galloped away, shouting bye to his wife. ''Bye Cadance! We'll have to finish our lunch some other time!''

Cadance nodded. ''Okay. Just be careful, dear!''

''I will!''


Tobi continued dashing throught the tick pastel colored trees as he considered his next moves. 'That brat sent me somewhere far away from the Land of Lightning and to bring more problems, I don't know in which state the Mazou is.'

The masked man feared the worst as his eyes caught a glimpse of something he could have use of. Tobi snapped his head towards it. It was a cave. Perfect. 'I could try and summon the Mazou inside there. The covers that the cave brings will be more than enough to hide the Mazou from any nearby eyes.'

Tobi turned away from his original path and blurred out from existence only to to re-appear in front of the cave in an another blurr.

The Uchiha stepped in the darkness of the cave and strolled to it's end. Making the needed hand signs, Tobi slammed his palm onto the ground. ''Kuchiyose no Jutsu!'' Black marks appeared as a huge puff of smoke followed. When the smoke cleared out, there was a giant statue sitting there. The statue looked like something dragged out of a horror story with it's creepy ten eyes, chained hands, craks, sharp tee- wait, cracks?

''Just as I suspected, the Mazou is damaged, however, after some minor repairs it will be usable.'' Tobi stated, gazing over the cracks on it.

Deciding that it would be best to unsummon the Mazou for now and continue on his way towards the city, Tobi again made couple of handsigns and just as last time it ended with a puff of smoke.

The Uchiha was about to leave when a weak chakra source appeared somewhere east from the cave. ''A chakra source? An inhabitant perhaps?'' Tobi asked himself only to shook his head a second later. ''No. Considering how weak it is, it's probably just an animal.'' He assured himself until a scream for help proved him otherwise.

''AHHHHHHHHH!! Somepony!! Anypony!! Please, help!!''

The masked man's reaction was immediate as he blurred out with his speed. Several thoughts clouding his mind. 'So it is an inhabitant, but it's too weak. And the way it spoke... It was female for sure.'

Tobi appeared on a branch of a tree as he gazed upon the scream's owner. And what he saw was the strangest creature he ever layed his eyes upon.

It was some kind of a completely green - althought it's mane was a darker shade of green than it's coat - horse which could... talk, and it was being assaulted by a big lion with horns, bat wings and a scorpion tail? Tobi stared at the two creatures bellow him with slight shock, but he was shooked from it when the mare screamed out once again.

''Help!!!'' The mare began to sob as the Manticore raised it's tail and shot it at her. In an effort to defend herself, the mare brought her front hooves up and shielded her face, waiting for the impact. However, it never came.

The mare moved her hooves slightly to try and see what was happening throught her tear stained eyes. As soon as she got a glimpse of what was happening, her eyes widened in shock.

There. In front of her. Was a creature standing on it's hind legs with it's right hand stretched out. Her shocked state got even worser when she saw how the creature stopped the Manticore's attack with it's palm.

She could see that the Manticore was shocked as well and it was trying with all it's might to pierce throught the hand of his enemy with his sting. However, the creature it opposed only stared emotionlessly as the Manticore's sting pushed harder into his skin, but was unable to pierce it.

Forest Leaf tried her best not to stumble back when the creature... SPOKE!

''Trying to hunt down your pray , are we? Well, it seems that you're my pray now.'' The creature said as he – Forest Leaf was sure that it was a he by the tone of it's voice and the way it acted – grabbed the Manticore's tail and pushed it away.

Growling at his enemy, the Manticore jumped back and once again shot his tail at the creature in front of it.

However, just as last time, he blocked it with ease. ''Mindless beast. That won't work on me.''

The Manticore gave him a growl in response and jumped at him, trying to pounce on him.

But with speed that both the Manticore and Forest Leaf couldn't see, the creature grabbed it's fan like weapon and slashed the Manticore in half.

The now sliced in half Manticore's limp body fell to the ground and earned a shocked gasp from the mare.

She raised her gaze to see the creature putting his weapon back on his back which also shocked her. How was the weapon able to stand there without any support to keep it from falling.

At this rate, she was certain that her mind will shut itself down from the shock she was recieving.

''Mare.''

The sudden call from the creature startled Forest Leaf as she stuttered while blushing slightly. ''Y-Yes?'' Some of you may wonder why was she blushing, but just now she was saved by a warrior with speed impossible to see and skin which couldn't be pierced even by a Manticore, and the way he acted. Calm and collected. It was like her prince charming came to save her a moment away from death. In her mind, everything about him screamed awesome. Too bad that she didn't know how cold he actually was.

Tobi turned his head around and caught a glimpse of the mare's blush. 'A blush? Oh, so I'm the little girl's knight in shining armor, but what she doesn't know is that my armor isn't shining at all. It's stained by blood of the innocent. Looks like I won't need to use threats nor Genjutsu to make this one tell me what I want.' ''I have some questions for you.''

With her blush only faintly visible, Forest Leaf nodded. ''O-Okay. W-What i-is it?''

''First of all, what is your name?'' Tobi asked while he completely turned around to the mare.

Forest Leaf froze instantly. His eyes... She never seen something even close to that. He was like a demonic warrior. She was scared of him, but at the same time she was attracted to him. Finally being able to collect a little courage, she answered. ''F-Forest L-Leaf, s-sir.''

''Good.'' Tobi said audible like he was some kind of an evil mastermind who was plotting his next move - wait a minute... He is an evil mastermind! Heh, would you look at that. - . ''Now, in which country am I? Is this the Land of Lightning?''

Leaf blinked in confusion. ''L-Land of Lightning? I'm s-sorry sir, but this is Equestria.''

Tobi frowned under his mask. 'I should have known that that brat sent me as far away as he could. Perhaps I'm in a summon realm.' ''Tell me Forest Leaf,'' - the hestitation of saying her name was clear as day - ''do you know a way back to the Elemental Nations?''

The Uchiha fought the urge to snap her neck when she made that innocent confused face again as she spoke. ''No, sorry. I-I don't know what these E-Elemental Nations are.''

Tobi's eyes widened slightly. 'She doesn't know about the Elemental Nations? Where exactly is this Equest-' - then the realization hit him - 'Damn you, Uzumaki Naruto!! No wonder that the creatures here are so weak and pathetic. Shinobi probably aren't even existant in this damned world! I should've known that a Kinjutsu like that one would've make sure to send me away from the Elemental Nations!!'.

''Mister, are you okay?'' Forest Leaf asked with... concern?, immediately ending the rage war in his mind.

''Be quiet, I cannot hear myself think, mare.'' The Uchiha replied coldly, assuming that the mare would be frightened by the tone of his voice and will not bother him again.

However, while it did frighten her, Leaf continued to question him, trying her best to ignore the coldness in his voice. ''I-I'm s-sorry, mister. I-I didn't mean to interrupt you.'' She said, her previous blush threathening to return. He may have been scary, but his authorative and cold attitude did attract her.

Tobi who noticed the slight blush returning, grunted in disgust quietly. 'She's scared of me, that I can tell, but at the same time she likes me? What idiotic creature.' He just wanted to rip out her cheeks and shove them down her throat. 'No. At least not yet. She can still be useful to me, and then I'll kill her.' ''Mare, who is the leader of this land?''

''Uhh, the princesses are.'' Forest replied, confused that he didn't know. ''Don't you know that, already?''

Tobi closed his eyes and sighed. ''No, It appears I'm from an another world. So why don't you tell me something about your 'princesses' .''

The mare's eyes widened in shock. ''Really?! You're an alien?! Maybe that explains why you don't know the princesses!!''

Tobi's finger flinched, it took all of his strenght not to grab his Gunbai and crack her head open. She was disgusting. Actually, when he thinks about it, everything about this world was disgusting to him. But he'll have to bear with it. At least until he finds a way back to the Elemental Nations. ''Yes, I am. Now, tell me about the princesses.''

The force in his voice was obivious and Forest Leaf replied almost instantly. ''O-Okay. Look, mister, how about we go to my cottage and I'll tell you everything you want to know. Okay?''

Tobi stared at her for a moment before giving his response. ''Fine.'' 'And when you tell me what I need to know, I'll make sure to burn your little pathetic home to the ground.'


Shining Armor was galloping as fast as he could. He didn't know why the princess wanted him to go investigate the Everfree Forest, but he knew something was wrong. Especially since she told him to take a platoon of guards, and he did take about twenty guards.

He won't lie. Both him and Cadance felt a strange power surge earlier this day when they were having lunch, but they both decided to ignore it. Believing that it was one of the other two princesses practicing their magic.

However, when Celestia bursted throught the door, he realized that it wasn't something simple as that.

And now he along with twenty more guards was galloping to the source of the huge power surge.

Author's Note:

Ok. That was the first chapter. Hope you liked it.

Some of you may wonder who Forest Leaf is. Well, she is just some random mare that will tell Tobi what he needs to know and then... well, I suppose you know what happens then.

As for Tobi blurring out of existence and the Manticore not being able to pierce his skin, well, no I didn't give him Bleach powers like Sonido and Hierro. He's blurring out of existence with his Ninja Dash (you know, it's same when Kakuzu ran across long distances in a blink of an eye) and the manticore not being able pierce his hand is the same as Suigetsu not bein able to cut off Tobi's arm with his sword.

Thats it for now. Be ready for more.