• Published 29th Jan 2012
  • 2,073 Views, 20 Comments

Princess Luna and The Elements of Harmony - Trickquestion



A pony version of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Leave your sanity at the door.

  • ...
1
 20
 2,073

Chapter 1


Trickquestion (a registered Brony) Fanfiction in association with Netflix presents...

Monty Python and The Holy Grail (Brony Edition)

Monti Python ik den Holie Grailen (Brony Upplaga)

Idea formulated in an icecream headache by Trickquestion

Roten nik Akten Di

Intended to regal with you the amusing miscellany of medieval moron ponies.

Wik

So, my Brony brothers and sisters

Also Wik

And cousins and aunts and nieces and nephews

Also Also Wik

Please sit back, grab a snack and get comfortable

Wi not trei a holiday in Sweden this yer?

And enjoy the story!

See the loveli lakes

A quick thank you to the fantastic Mrs. Faust for bringing us this show

The wonderful telephone system

As well as those nuts across the pond who forever warped Arthurian legend in the minds of millions

And many interesting furry animals

Neither of the stories spoofed are my own

Including the majestik moose

And so, without further ado...

A moose once bit my sister...

Let the Fan Fiction...

No realli! She was Karving her intials on the moose with the sharpened end of an interspace toothbrush given to her by Svenge-her brother-in-law-an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian movies: "The Hot Hands of an Oslo Dentist". "Fillings of Passion". "The Huge Molars of Horst Nordfink"...

I apologise for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked, then turned into stone, and promptly banished to the moon.

Mynd you, moose bites Kan be pretti nasti...

I apologise once again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking, turning to stone and banishing to the moon the people who were sacked, turned into stone and banished to the moon have just been sacked, turned to stone and banished to the moon.

Now that all that moosey business is concluded, the United Federation of Moose FanFiction writers (in association with Moose & Moose legal bros. and Moose's antler polishing and scat removal service) would like to resume where the intro was aborted and begin th

The directors of the firm hired to continue the intro credits after the other people had been sacked, turned to stone and banished to the moon, wish it to be know that they have just been sacked, turned to stone and banished to the moon.

The intro credits have been completed in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute.

I'm on a drug called Pinkie Pie

(which was force fed to several enslaved dwarves to keep them awake while writing this thing)

It's not available, if you try it once you will die

(which is why I had to trade an orphanage of children to the Columbians to get twelve kilos of the stuff)

Your face will melt off

And your children will weep over your

exploded body

Over your exploded body

(Thankfully, the studio Llamas ate all the exploded dwarf carcass, so I didn't have to clean up)

You love to party?

What's not to love?

The run I was on makes Surprise and G3

Pinkie look like

Derpy-eyed armless fillies

(Shouldn't that be legless?)

That's how I party

That's how I party

I was banging seven pound rocks, that's how I roll (WINNING!)

(So... that means Tom was...)

I have one gear: GO! (EPIC WINNING!)

(Are you bipolar?) I'm Pie-Winning!

Win here, win there, win win everywhere!

I'm a cupcake frosting rock star from Mars (Winning!)

(But Mars dosen't have any... you know what, I give up. See you in Act 1)

C'mon brony I got Manticore blood (WINNING!)

You borrow my brain and you're like DUDE! CAN'T HANDLE IT!

Win here, win there, win win everywhere.

Let the story finally commence.

Equestria, 932 A.D. (After Discord)

The scene is the Equestrian countryside, a thick fog obscuring the landscape. The sound of hooves can be heard clacking across the ground, and after a minute, two ponies emerge from the fog.

Boldly leading the duo is a larger then average night blue pony with both Pegasus wings and a Unicorn horn. Her mane seemed to be composed of the night sky itself, a fluttered majestically, despite the stillness of the air.

Her companion was a small Earth pony with a white coat with a few brown spots. He was balancing on his hind legs (a task made harder by the bags he was carrying) and clicking two coconuts with his front hooves.

The two came to a stop in front of an imposing castle wall.

"Halt! Who goes there?" Called out a tan earth stallion with a trio of horseshoes for a cutie mark, who was standing guard atop the castle walls.

"IT IS WE, YOUR MAJESTY PRINCESS LUNA!" The until Alicorn introduced. "CHAMPION OF THE MOON, DEFEATER OF DISCORD. WE, ALONG WITH OUR FAITHFUL SERVANT PIP..."

"Wait, hold on a second, how many of you are there?" Caramel asked, confused by the Royal Caneterlot voice. "You're talking like there's three of you, but your friend is just banging two coconuts together."

Luna seemedconfused for a moment, but then realized what was occuring. "OUR APOLOGIES CITIZEN! WE HAVE FORGOTTEN MANY ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH THE ROYAL..."

"Where'd you get the coconuts?" Caramel interrupted suddenly.

Luna looked over at Pip, seemingly mystified herself. "Where did you get the coconuts?" Princess Luna asked, snapping out of the Royal Canterlot Voice.

Pip looked down at the coconuts. "I just kinda found them, your majesty." He then tossed them over his shoulder. "Maybe a swallow carried them. I just like the sound they make."

"What, a swallow, carrying a coconut?" Caramel asked incredulously.

"It could grip it by the husk." Luna suggested, before remembering why she was here. "THIS MATTER IS OF NO RELEVENCE! TELL THE LORD OF THIS CASTLE THAT PRINCESS LUNA IS SEEKING KNIGHTS FOR THE COURT OF CANTERLOT!"

"Look, it's not a matter of where he grips it. The fact of the matter is that a 5-ounce bird could not carry a 1-pound coconut." Caramel replied, ignoring Luna (who was starting to get fed up with this nonsense.) "In order to maintain airspeed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings 43 times every second."

"WOULD YOU JUST GO TELL..."

"It could carried by a Zebracin swallow." Chimed in a blue earth pony with a musical notes cutie mark.

"Oh yeah, a Zebracin swallw, maybe. But Zebracin swallows are non-migratory."

At this point, Luna signaled to Pip, and the two began riding away.

"Well what about two swallows carrying it together?"

"Bring out your dead!" Called out a tall, slender yellow unicorn with a trio of starbursts on her flank. The mare in question was pulling a cart full of dead (mostly beaten to death) horses down a dirty street full of sickly, dirty people. "Bring out your dead!"

"'Ere's one." Called out a large red stallion with an apple cutie mark, carrying an old mare with a pie cutie mark.

"Alright, put her on the cart Big Macintosh." Replied Allie Way.

"Macintosh! I'm not dead connabfoundit!" Spoke up Granny Smith.

"Did she just say she's not dead?" The cart puller asked.

"Nope." Replied Macintosh.

"I'm not dead!"

"You ain't in good health Granny, you"ll be dead any moment."

"Listen, I can't take her if she isn't dead." Allie Way stated.

"Well, can you come back round in a few minutes?" Big Mac asked.

"I ain't goin on the cart!"

"Gotta swing by the Surprise's place, she lost 9 foals this week!" Allie replied. "Listen, next run is Thursday, can you wait until then?"

"I'm feeling better!" shouted Granny.

"Nope."

Allie looked around for a moment. "Can yeh do it as a favor?" Macintosh asked her.

"I feel happy!" Smith exclaimed desperately.

At that moment, Allie Way used her magic to hit Granny Smith over the head with a discarded stick, knocking her out. Big Macintosh dumped her on the cart.

"See you on Thursday."

"Eeyup."

Just then, Luna and Pip rode by.

"Who do you reckon that is?" Allie Way asked.

"Princess, I reckon." Mac stated.

"Why do you say that?"

'Cause she ain't got shit all over her."