• Published 26th Feb 2013
  • 541 Views, 14 Comments

Days Of Pain - octavia1997



derpy is a very sad pony. as well as celestia. and another fine chap. when they meet up they try to get better.

  • ...
13
 14
 541

days of pain

Derpy walked through town the most normal way that she could, walking in the background to avoid every innocent pony that didn’t want her around. She was going to her calm pond made from the tears of rejection and shared hatred for her. The pond filled up about a 2 foot deep hole and started to over flow in salt tears. Derpy did as she always did and rained on the little ants that inhabited the space. Her tears flowed like a stream of honey; slow and steady into the pool of sorrows.

A small crying sound could be heard, it was a faint sob of an adult. Derpy just continued to bask in the loneliness of her life, hoping for just one friend that didn’t take her for grant. Over distance the sobs grew loader than before. In fact they were getting closer to the pond. Derpy didn’t even care for what the pony had to say and just sobbed on. Letting all the pains of the world go. Over the hill a white head peeked over with black make-up running horribly. A faint voice, hidden in the sounds of inner pain called out.

“Excuse me,*sob* but do you have room for one more?*sobs*” she wiped the tears out of her eyes just to see more clearly.
Derpy just extended her wing as a sign of permission, “there is always room in sorrow town. Come there is still room for one.*sob*”

Neither looked up to see the other pony, but just sat across the 3 foot pond, filling it with even more sorrows. They didn’t even care for what the other was sad for, but that didn’t stop one sad pony.
Yet again, another pony came upon the pond with tears in his eyes. Wanting the same thing but only wanting friends to talk to.

“Excuse me ladies. But may I join you?” Tears ran down his face, wetting the ground he walked on.
Just as before, Derpy signaled him in. Once again that trio waited in the sounds of tears and pain. The time had come to get help.

He was not as sad as before, “may I know your names? I am Mr. Flame, I am new to town.”

Derpy spoke next, “I am *sob* Derpy hooves. Most hated in pony vile.*sobs*”

Celestia wanted to hide her identity but couldn’t lie, “in Celestia, princess of equestrian.”

“Thank you Celestia and Derpy, may I ask what is getting you all down?” He started to get a little happier but the tears still flowed.

Derpy started her story first, “Ok, well you see…”


“Ever since I moved to pony vile from clouds dale, every pony has taken me for a mistake. They think I am just a stupid mental freak of nature. I try to tell them but they just ignore me, and tell me to die. They don’t know what’s wrong with me, or what my eyes do. They treat me like I am a walking virus; Like I am a walking mistake. I am tired of it, and I just want to be left alone from now on.”


Derpy finished her story with a slight taps to the water and a pounded her head to the floor.

“What? They treat you like that? Well I think it is time you heard the truth. You are a beautiful mare that is perfect to a lot of people. You are a pony that is different and special in every way. You shouldn’t care what they say; they are ignorant when they see a pie, so why would they act right when they see you?” He gently tapped her head hoping to get a smile out of her.

“Wow, I never thought of it like that! Thank you.” Derpy was starting to get up, when a hoof genially pushed her down.

“And you Ms. Celestia?”

“I would not like to boar you with my story. Please you go instead,” She poked his side softly.

He poked her back, “no I insist, ladies first.”

Derpy just interrupted the conversation with a silly question, “and I join you in this poking thing?”

Moments later Celestia grabbed a stick from the ground and poked Derpy’s side, “ok, Mr. Flame. I shall tell the tale. *sigh.*”


"Well you see every pony that I have in my castle, to 'protect' is starting to think I am a little bit too extreme when it comes to punishment and other stuff like that. They have started some very unorthodox rumors about how I eat my little ponies and such. They have even tried to sneak into my room and have tried to kill me. Luna is the only one that keeps them down; she is the only one that I can trust. *sob sob*. I don't want to be hated by my associates, and if am tired of being a disgrace to this wondrous kingdom. *sobs* if they want me to die and stop keeping order I’ll just make that purple pony a princess and have her rule. She is young and smart. *sob.*"


Tears rolled down her face. They filled the pool of sorrows and made the water rise to Derpy's hoofs. Drenching the grass in a ton of salt and water. Mr. flame poked her side and asked a very daring question, "may I comfort you? And you Derpy?"

Both of the fragile mares nodded their heads. and as a proper gentlemen he lifted Celestia off the ground an lead her to the side of Derpy and put his hoof around her body, pulling her close to him and whispering something into her ear.

Celestia could just wonder what it was. He instructed the princess to sit next to him, she did as he asked. Just as he did for Derpy he placed his hoof over her midsection and tried to pull her close. Celestia was sad that he couldn't move her close and used her magic to move closer. he giggled a bit.

"Are you both comfortable? i would hate to make you feel strange, being new and all."
Celestia smiled and nodded, and Derpy just brightened up and pushed her head into his furriness; tossing her head about in the soft ness.

"i will just assume that as a yes," he was a little bit happier already, "well i think it is time i told you my story."
Derpy met the proposal with a yes head shake in his ribs.

Celestia stretched her wing across both ponies, trying to tickle Derpy's feather, "yes, please proceed Mr. Flame. Please enlighten us."


"Well you see, when i was younger i was convicted for killing my mother in a chariot accident. They said i was trying to kill the entire family, but everyone got out before i could. My father killed my mother and kidnapped my little sister. The last words he said to me were "enjoy dyeing you worthless child!" and he tried to kill me in a flaming cart. i got out with the help of my mother’s body. She was the only thing i had to step on too get out. Ever since that happened i started to stay away for every pony. And the only thing that makes me happy any more is the feel of helping ponies with their problems,"


"Like you two. Just being here makes me very happy. Thank you." Tears started to run down his face and Derpy started to dampen his side with her tears. Celestia grabbed his head with her free wing and held him close to her; letting him cry to his heart’s content.

A faint thank you could be heard from the gray mare. And a very happy voice crept from the wings, "i should be thanking you all. Without you, i would be alone." I’m sorry buy I must ask something of you."

Derpy popped her head out of his side and looked at him, "what is it?"

He sighed, "I want you to promise me that you will never let yourselves get down any more. you are the only ponies that haven't tried to run from me after the story."

His words were stopped by a strong hug from Derpy, and then Celestia, they both replied in perfect sink, "we will!"
With all the disorder in the ponies hearts filled with new found happiness the sob fest was ended. The two ponies that lived in Equestria just lead a normal life, no changing anything about themselves Celestia had an little things to attend to:


Dear sister Luna,'

i have meet the most kind gentle man in all of Equestria. He helped me and a smaller Pegasus with our problems. i think you should meet with him. Let him show you the good in your life.

Your sister, Celestia


P.S. I am sorry for sending you to the moon. Do you forgive me?


"No I don't."


END

Author's Note:

well this was my first random fic i have made, tell me if it is good or now.

this was my first short story fic that was ranbomly mad out of happyness.

enjoy it, and please don't critasize me? only constructive!

Comments ( 14 )

That picture, it makes me sad.:pinkiesad2:

2182829 it makes me sad aswell :applecry:

In your short description, you left the d out of Derpy.

I am not very good when it comes to criticism, so the best I can say is you need more detail( as in trying to expand on the plot, and emotional side) for the characters's background stories in order to appeal more vividly and clearly to the reader's empathy and emotions.
hope this will be useful somehow.

2183461 ok will fix soon :scootangel:

2183529 ok will try. :unsuresweetie:

Not really " random"

2409090 i didn't know how to tag it... i was told to put random on it:twilightsheepish:

2410147 ya prity much... why you no haz a pro file pic?:fluttershysad:


i have to get of and read a book bya:eeyup:

2410189 no please don't. it was not my dest work for a day of doing just a fic and posting ponies.

i agree with him:twilightsheepish: to an extent:rainbowkiss: i don't think i need ed to expaned the carectors background story, becuase i don't like going into detal of others lives:twilightblush:

2410408 is not like I aid I worship his every word. I just said I like him.
The story's still great.

2412035 (:rainbowkiss: i was angery and i misread the thing i think [cant remember:pinkiesad2:])


but okay. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment