• ...
50
 91
 4,117

Chapter 10

After the Guys in White decided to buy Fenton Works so they could destroy the Ghost Zone, we witness a number of the Operatives quitting the group after their missile attack literally and figuratively blows up in their faces. Upon reaching their headquarters, lead Operatives K and O told their boss everything that had happened. Agent Alpha, their boss, was unhappy with the results and was on the verge of terminating them. Not wanting to lose their jobs, they begged for another chance, and after a frustrated sigh, the boss caved in and gave them one final chance. Both operatives had left Amity Park hoping to find something to defeat Danny Phantom once and for all.

Four months have passed since the Disasteroid incident, and we see both operatives were now walking in an unfamiliar area. The two operatives entered what appeared to be an abandoned launch base, but despite that fact, they were not deterred. Upon entering the base, they were shocked at what they had found. The base was full of robots and high-tech machinery, even the lowest forms of the present machinery would put their tech to shame. Operative K approached one of the giant mechs in the base, after finding an opening, he walked in and started inspecting the machine. Upon finding the control room, he pressed a button and the machine started.

Operative O looks at the screen and sees the potential the mech had with a wicked grin on his face. He then said, "K, I think we have found what we are looking for."


Back in Amity Park, we see Danny and his friends trying to clear up a mysterious storm of cotton candy clouds by using the Specter Speeder to clear the sky. Some of the clouds were vaporized with the Ecto Gun, but some of the clouds had split in half to add more to the craziness that has been brought to the city. After attempting to clear the sky for so long, Tucker landed the Specter Speeder after hearing the engine sputtering.

After checking the engine, Tucker turned to Danny and said, “Dude, what’s with these clouds?” Danny said in an annoyed tone, “We had a visitor last night.” He then transformed into his ghost alter ego and flew up to the sky.

While he was flying and made an attempt to clear the clouds, Sam said through the Fenton Phones, “A visitor that can bring clouds that rain chocolate milk?”

While she asked him this, Danny fired his Ghost Ray at one of the clouds. It looked like it was going to explode, but instead, a torrent of chocolate milk shot out of the hole at Danny, covering him head to toe with its substance.

Danny was annoyed with the clouds and said, “Yeah, and you wouldn’t believe me if I told you what it was.”


**FLASHBACK**

The night before, Danny was patrolling the city on his electric scooter without Sam and Tucker. He already had told them that he could do it on his own after seeing nothing eventful happening while they were on patrol earlier in the night. After searching the city, and seeing that there weren’t any ghosts around, that’s when he decided to call it a night. As he was heading home, he felt a raindrop hit him on the back. He sped through the city and contemplated going into his ghost form to try and avoid the rain, but before he could, the few raindrops became a downpour within a minute. As he was going through the rain, he noticed a familiar scent the rain had and realized that the rain wasn’t ordinary rain.

“Why do I smell chocolate milk?” Danny said to himself. He got off his scooter and started looking for whatever was causing the strange weather.

“Odd weather we’re having, huh?” said an unfamiliar voice, startling Danny in the process.

Danny instantly turned around to see a pair of misshaped red eyes staring back at him, causing him to stumble and fall backward in shock, while the mysterious creature laughs at his shocked expression. After settling down, the mysterious creature said with a grin, “That look you just had, is priceless. I’ve seen a lot of you humans with that same expression, and it’s never gotten old yet.”

Danny got back on his feet, clenched his fists, and said, “Well, I’m betting that neither human you’ve come across has done this either.”

The mysterious creature looked on in confusion, wondering what that statement meant. Danny then said, “I’m going ghost!” Discord turned away from the boy, yawning after hearing the battle cry.

He stopped in mid-yawn after he noticed a bright light. He turned around and saw the boy have two blue-white rings around his midsection. The rings then moved in opposite directions, changing the boy’s appearance. The once casual outfit of a white t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers, was replaced with a black jumpsuit, white gloves, boots, and a belt. The boy’s eye color changed from blue to green, his skin was slightly darker than before and his hair also changed from black to white.

After the transformation, Discord looked on, surprised by what he just saw. “Huh. You don’t see that every day,” he said. “So, are you still the same kid, or a different person?” Discord asked the ghost boy.

“More the same, this is just my ghost form. I’m known as Danny Phantom in this form.” Danny said with a grin.

Discord took a good look at the jumpsuit and noticed the white D logo with a black P inside it on his chest. “Oh, I see. Very clever,” said Discord while pointing at the logo. Danny chuckled and said, “Thanks.”

Getting back to the seriousness of the matter at hand with the mysterious creature, Danny glared at him and said, “So, what are you supposed to be? Some sort of mutant goat or something?”

Discord was baffled by Danny’s question. “Mutant goat?!” he asked, sounding offended by the comment.

Danny said, “Yeah, you got the one goat horn, a goat leg, you even have the goatee,” saying the last part while motioning a curved beard under his chin.

Feeling angered by Danny’s remarks, he said, “For your information, my name is Discord. I’m the spirit of Chaos and Disharmony.”

Danny looked on in suspicion. He said, “For a spirit of ‘chaos and disharmony’ you’re not doing a whole lot of that.” Discord gave him a deadpan look and pointed to the sky, suggesting that he is causing the chocolate rain. Danny shook his head and descended to the ground, saying, “Yeah, chocolate milk doesn’t cut being, whoa!” Before he could finish his sentence, he slipped. He floated off the ground and saw that the ground had been deformed.

Danny looked back at Discord in surprise, while Discord gave him a sly grin in return. “Chocolate rain, it has its effects.” He said as the street was now being affected by the rain. Cars started sliding down the road and with the sidewalk dissolved, the cars were rolling toward Danny. He avoided the cars with ease, but he didn’t have time to avoid an oncoming bus.

After the bus made its impact, Discord simply shrugged at the scene, believing Danny was crushed. He made a glass appear in his talon, filled it with chocolate milk, and said, “Oh well, at least he didn’t miss the 10 o’clock bus.” He then started drinking the content, pleased with what he was doing.

“You know, that line would have been funny if it worked,” said the ghost boy. Discord choked on his drink and spat it out in shock. He turned around to see where the ghost boy was, but before he could spot him, he was blasted in the back by Danny’s Ghost Ray. The blast sent the draconequus flying.

Danny flew after him, ready to strike him again, but before he could, Discord fired a dark sphere of his own and hit Danny in the back as well, he released a scream of pain after the attack made contact. Danny then turned around to see Discord floating a few feet behind him. Confused by this, Danny turned his head in the opposite direction to see Discord on the other side as well.

Danny turned back to the Discord behind him and said, “What the?” He turned to the other Discord and said, “How the?” He turned back to the Discord behind him, who was trying to not laugh at Danny. He said, “But…” Danny then turned back to the other Discord, who was waving at him once he saw him. Not wanting to continue the pattern anymore, he then said in frustration, “This doesn’t make any sense!” Both of the Discords burst out in laughter and said in unison, “Oh, what’s the fun in making sense?”

Both of the Discords charged a dark blast of their own and fired them right at Danny. Before either of the attacks made contact, Danny created a Ghost Shield and protected himself from the attacks. Both the Discords flew off before the attack made contact, and both determined to spread more chaos throughout the city. After the smoke cleared, Danny activated his powers and duplicated himself into two selves. They flew off in different directions to chase down their Discord.


The Danny that flew off to the left had caught up to Discord with ease and grabbed his tail once he was close enough. Discord felt the grab and instantly powered up another dark sphere. He fired it at Danny, but Danny manipulated his form and the sphere went right through his head. Before Discord could have a chance to strike again, Danny used his strength to his advantage and threw Discord to the ground, slamming him in the process.

Danny flew towards Discord, but before he got close enough, Discord snapped his fingers, and a bolt of powerful lightning struck Danny. He screamed in pain and lost consciousness. As the lightning subsided, Danny disappeared in an instant. Discord shook his head and said, “A duplicate, that’s just great.” He then flew off and was now searching for the REAL Danny Phantom.


As Danny flew through the city, he hadn’t seen Discord anywhere. As he flew through the park, he heard a voice say, “I wonder how that hedgehog did that trick.” Danny went to the source of the voice and found Discord hiding behind a big cotton candy cloud. After seeing him, he said, “And what trick would that be?” Discord then tightened his grip on the yellow Chaos Emerald and said, “This. CHAOS SPEAR!”

As soon as he said that, a barrage of chaos energy in the shape of lightning appeared and was fired at Danny. He managed to dodge the attack and was ready to strike back. He was going to do an ectoblast of his own, but because of the timing, he was hit with the recoil of his blast connecting with one of the Chaos Spears, and sending him hurtling backward. He regained his composure and saw that Discord had summoned an army of himself. All the Discords had appeared and surrounded Danny.

One of the Discord’s then said, “What are you going to do now ghost child? You can’t possibly hope to stop all of us.” All of the Discord’s started to laugh as they started to unleash their chaos powers on the town. With a snap of the fingers, the talons, and even the snap from the tails, each of the Discord’s had either made a building float from the ground or changed the surface on the ground into something random. Seeing this, Danny crossed his arms and focused on all of his ghost energy.

After a few moments, he engulfed himself in a sphere of ecto energy, charging it to its full power. Danny self-detonated the ecto sphere, and the blast expanded, hitting all of the Discords at once, causing them to disappear. After seeing what Danny had done, he felt the fight with the ghost boy was a lost cause. He said, “He’s a lot stronger than I thought. I’d better get out of here while I still have a chance.” Discord opened a portal and was ready to leave Amity Park. Seeing this, Danny fired a Ghost Ray from his eyes and hit Discord in the back, sending him through the portal.

As soon as Discord went through the portal, most of the cotton candy clouds disappeared, all the buildings returned to the ground and most of the ground around the town was restored to what it was. After seeing this, Danny started breathing heavily from the fight, showing his exhaustion from his one fight with this new threat. He said, “I know the phrase for Spring Break is supposed to be wild, not chaotic.” He flew off to find his electric scooter and as soon as he got it, he went home.

**END FLASHBACK**


Danny tried to move some of the clouds, but couldn’t because of how sticky they were. After using his ghost ray on the clouds covering his hands, the cotton candy clouds scattered throughout the city. Some of the clouds were visible, while the others had disappeared. As he looked around, he spotted some clouds near the park and flew in that direction.

Once he was close enough, he was going to freeze the clouds, but before he could attempt to blast a different cotton candy cloud with his ice powers, he noticed a flash of light appear on the ground not too far from him. Once the light had settled, he saw numerous figures standing before him. He decided to go intangible so he wouldn’t be spotted by the possible threats.

Everyone looked to the sky, taking in their surroundings, and they were fixated on the clouds above them. Danny took a good look at the blue figure and said to himself, “That can’t be…” Hearing this, Sam said, “What? Is there something wrong?” Danny said, “No, it’s nothing like that. I think I see Sonic.” Surprised by the news, Tucker said, “Sonic? As in “Sonic the Hedgehog,” Sonic?” Danny responded, “Unless we know another guy named Sonic, then yeah, it’s Sonic the Hedgehog.”


Back to Sonic and the others, they had taken in their surroundings and saw they were in a park. As they looked, they also spotted the all-to-familiar cotton candy clouds above them. Sonic said, “Looks like Discord was here.” Finn added, “Yeah, but it doesn’t look like he jacked this place up that much.” Rigby turned to Rainbow Dash and asked, “Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?” Rainbow simply said, “I’d say it’s a good thing.” Knuckles said, “Are you sure the emerald is here Tails?” Tails said, “Yeah, it’s not too far from here. Ready to go Sonic?” Sonic gave him a thumbs up and said, “You know I am buddy.”

By the time everyone was ready to go in the direction the emerald was in, the ghost boy appeared before them, startling them in the process. The ghost boy said in excitement, “Dude, it is you! Unbelievable!” Tucker said through the Fenton Phones, “It IS him?!” Danny said, “Yeah, it is! You guys gotta get over here, quick!” Tucker said in excitement, “We’re almost done, we’ll be there in a bit.”

Everyone looked at him oddly, Danny simply said, “Sorry, I was just talking to my friends through my Fenton Phones, they should be here soon.” He took the green device out of his ear and showed everyone. Impressed by this, Tails went up to him, saw the devices, and said, “That’s very impressive work you got there.” Danny put the Fenton Phone back in his ear and said, “Coming from you Tails, it means a lot. I’ll be sure to tell my parents what you said.” Confused by this, Sonic asked, “You know him too?” The boy said, “Yeah, I’ve heard a lot about you guys. Like the time that robot went Godzilla on you guys, or in this case, Mecha Godzilla; I also heard about that Space Colony that fell, and I even heard about Station Square getting flooded out by a liquid monster. How could no one NOT know who you guys are?”

The ponies gave Sonic and his friends a shocked look, Sonic turned to them and said, “They’re long stories, I’ll tell you those and any other adventure we have been on later.” They gave him a nod in understanding. Sonic turned back to the ghost boy and said, “You look familiar yourself. I know I’ve seen you at least once.” Danny looked at him oddly and realized what he meant. He then said, “Maybe this will refresh your memory.” Before Sonic could question him, Danny raised his right hand above his head and took a simple pose, looking as if he was holding something in his hand. Realization suddenly hit Sonic as he remembered. He said, “Dude, no way! Danny Phantom? As in THE Danny Phantom?”

Finn asked, “You know him?” Sonic turned to him and said, “Not personally, I’ve seen his statue from when he saved the world from that Disasteroid with all those ghosts.” Eddy asked, “Where at?” Sonic said, “His statues are in the major cities across the planet.” Finn looked at him in confusion. Sonic said, “I’ve had my trips around the world, especially when the planet was broken that one time.” Everyone, excluding Sonic’s friends, stared at him in shock after hearing this. Before any questions could be asked, Danny said, “Just as fast as I’ve heard, that’s awesome!” Getting back on topic, he asked, “So what brings you guys to Amity Park?” Sonic pulled out the red Chaos Emerald and said, “Tails’ radar says that one of the Chaos Emeralds was somewhere around here.”

Tails showed Danny the radar, and he saw the radar reading the emeralds in the park, and another one in a nearby place. As he was looking at the radar, the Specter Speeder had arrived and it landed next to them. The side doors opened and two figures stepped out of the vehicle. One of them was a girl, she had violet eyes, wore purple lipstick, and her short black hair was done in a small ponytail with a green hair tie. She wore a black choker around her neck, a short black tank top with a purple oval in the center, a black skirt with a green crosshatch design, purple stockings, and black combat boots. The other was a boy, he wore glasses with a red beret, and he appeared to be wearing a black jacket over a yellow shirt, with green cargo pants and brown boots. Danny introduced his friends and said, “Everyone, I’d like to introduce you to my girlfriend Sam and my best friend Tucker. Tucker, Sam, this is everyone.”

After they each introduced themselves, most of the group started talking to each other. Sam felt uncomfortable being around the ponies, thinking they were too girly for her to be around, Danny reassured her by saying that, since they are with Sonic, they shouldn’t be too bad to be around. Tucker turned to Tails and said, “So what is that thing you are carrying?” Tails said, “Oh, this? This is my device that has been helping us track the emeralds around the planet. I call it the Miles Electric.” Tucker’s PDA made a beep sound once he was close to the Miles Electric. After looking at the screen, it read, “Wireless Synchronization ON”. He turned to him and asked, “Mind if I download that?” Tails said, “Go ahead.” Tucker then pressed a button on his PDA and a beam shot out of it and towards a small lens on the top part of the device, instantly downloading the program. After the download was complete, the PDA screen showed two blinking dots. Curious about this, Tucker asked, “And these dots are where we are at?” Tails looked at the screen and said, “From the two emeralds we have, yes that’s where we are at.”

Double D came up to Tucker and said, “May I see your PDA?” He said, “Sure.” Double D looked at the screen and then zoomed out of the area they were at and saw another blinking dot that didn’t look too far from where they were at. He thought over an idea and started pressing a couple of buttons, he got himself to the home screen and found the maps app. After he pressed it, he was looking at the map of Amity Park. He then walked over to Tails and looked at the screen on the Miles Electric, noticing the distance they were at and the emerald’s location.

Tucker tapped Double D on the shoulder and said, “Mind if I have my PDA back?” Double D gave it back to him and said, “Oh, sure. Sorry for spacing out there, I just remembered something like this after looking at Tails’ radar.” After getting his PDA back, Tucker was curious about what he had said and looked at the radar and his PDA. Figuring out what Double D had said, he pulled out his stylus and started fixing his screen. He said, “I think I know what you’re talking about. What made you think about it?” Double D said, “Let’s just say that we were led on a crazy goose chase by Eddy’s brother from his treasure map.” Eddy cringed after hearing what Double D had said. Tucker smiled and said, “Hopefully we won’t have any bad experiences ourselves.”

After a few minutes, Tucker had merged the map and the radar settings, and a clear location for the next emerald was set before them. Sonic asked, “So, where are we headed for the emerald?” Tucker said, “Looks like the emerald is at Lake Eerie.” Sonic gave him a thumbs up and said, “Cool.” He turned to Tails and said, “Mind if I take the radar buddy? I’d like to stretch my legs for this one.” Tails said, “Sure, we’ll be on the Specter Speeder if you need us.” Rainbow Dash then said, “A little flying doesn’t sound bad right now. Mind if I join ya? We can make this a quick little race.” Sonic grinned at this and was going to answer her, but Danny chimed in and said, “Dude, helping you with this emerald is awesome in itself. I wouldn’t mind racing with you myself.” Sonic said, “You two are going to get left behind.” Rainbow Dash said, “We’ll see about that.” Sonic simply shrugged and readied himself for a quick race to Lake Eerie. Once Danny and Rainbow Dash got into their stances, she said at a fast pace, “1, 2, 3, GO!” and took off before Sonic and Danny. After realizing that Rainbow had already taken off, both Sonic and Danny chased after her, leaving the rest of the group behind.

Back with the others, they were going to get going, until Finn said, “Hold up. How’s that thing going to fit for all of us?” Twilight said, “I have to agree with Finn. That looks like it’s good to hold a party of at least ten.” Sam turned to them and said, “Give us a minute with that.” As she and Tucker stepped into the Specter Speeder, they went to the control panel and pressed an emergency button. After pressing it, the Specter Speeder expanded in size to look like a jet plane. Sam came back out and said with a sly smile, “Big enough for you guys?” Finn said in shock, “Holy shram!” Ed said in excitement, “Oh, wow, way cool!” After getting over their shock, everyone entered the Specter Speeder. Once everyone was onboard, Tucker inputted the directions to Lake Eerie, activated the autopilot, and they were on their way. Jake went to one of the chairs and sat in it. Once he was comfortable, he said, “Now this is a way to travel.” Rigby also went to a chair and followed suit. He said with a smile, “Yeah it is.”

Mordecai shook his head at this. He turned to Tucker and Sam and said, “So this thing can catch up to Sonic, Rainbow, and Danny?” Sam said, “It can easily catch up with Danny, but if Sonic is as fast as he claims he is, it won’t be able to keep up with him.” Pinkie said, “Or Dashie, don’t forget her.” Eddy asked, “How fast can she go?” Pinkie simply said, “Fast enough to do a Sonic Rainboom.” Everyone that didn’t know Rainbow Dash well enough turned to each other in confusion. Double D spoke up for everyone and said, “I’m sorry, a Sonic what now?” Pinkie then said, “It’s a legendary move back where we’re from. When a Pegasus like Rainbow Dash goes sooo fast…” She paused for dramatic effect. She then surprised everyone by loudly saying, “BOOM! A sonic boom and a rainbow happen all at once!” Mordecai turned to Twilight for clarification, and she said, “We’ve seen her do it a few times, so what Pinkie’s saying is true.” Wanting to see if what he heard was accurate, Double D said, “So, it’s a sonic boom, with a rainbow effect added to it.” Pinkie said, “That’s about right.” Mordecai said, “So Rainbow can go fast enough to break the sound barrier.” Amy said, “And we know Sonic’s fast enough to break the sound barrier in just seconds.” An idea suddenly hit Eddy after hearing how fast Sonic and Rainbow Dash are. He interrupted her and said, “Oh man, if she’s as fast as you are saying, then I just thought of a scam that can end all scams and it can seriously rake in some serious dough!”

Before he could explain his scam, the plane slowed down. They looked out the window and saw that they had arrived just outside of Lake Eerie. They saw Sonic and Rainbow Dash arguing near the sign. Sam and Tucker equipped themselves each with the Fenton Wrist Rays and the Fenton bazooka. Once they were equipped, they exited the Specter Speeder and heard their bickering. As they approached them, Rainbow Dash said, “You have a Chaos Emerald, how do I know you didn’t cheat?” Before Sonic could answer her, they heard someone laughing. It was revealed that Danny was the one laughing as he made himself visible laying on her back. As he repositioned himself to a sitting position, he said, “That’s funny coming from you with that quick countdown back at the park.” Surprised by his sudden appearance, she said, “Where did you come from?” Danny said, “When you slowed down back there, I thought I’d catch a ride.” Sonic couldn’t help but laugh at the situation. He said in between laughs, “Trust me Dash, there’s a lot of things I am, but when it comes to racing, cheating is NEVER a thing I do.”

Before the fight could escalate between them, Twilight separated them using her magic. She then said, “All right you two, whatever happened in this race doesn’t matter right now. We have more important things to do, like finding the emerald here before Discord does.” Hearing the name, Danny looked at them in confusion and asked, “You guys know the Dork of Chaos?” After saying this, he earned a good laugh from most of the group, those that weren’t laughing, were trying their best to not chuckle. Rainbow Dash laughed at the nickname and said, “Good one Danny.” Sonic said, “I’m guessing you bumped into Discord.” Danny said with confidence, “Bumped into him? Heh, I singlehandedly kicked his butt out of town last night.” Amazed by this, Sonic said, “All by yourself? If that’s the case, then I’m VERY glad you’re helping us with this!” Danny smiled in gratitude as Sonic pulled out the radar and gave it a look. He then said, “All right guys, this one looks like it’s close, I just hope it’s not in the lake,” saying the last part to himself.


After entering Lake Eerie, and looking the radar over, Sonic was disgruntled to see that the emerald was in fact, in the lake. He smacked his head on the radar in frustration and thought, “Why did I have to say that?” Finn turned to him and asked, “You okay man?” With his head still on the radar, Sonic said, “Not really.” Finn then said, “Why, what’s up?” Sonic lifted his head off of the Radar and said, “The radar says the emerald is in the lake.” Danny scoffed at this and said, “Is that all? The Specter Speeder can go in the lake easily.” Sonic glared at him for the late news and said, “If it can do that, why didn’t you say something before?!” Feeling embarrassed, Danny sheepishly said, “It slipped my mind.”

Sonic felt his eye twitch in frustration, and he clenched his free hand into a fist. Danny raised his hands in defense and said, “Look, don’t sweat it. I’ll go get it, and we’ll go after the emerald when I get back.” He was ready to go get the Specter Speeder, but before he could go, the group heard a rumbling sound coming from the lake. The rumbling suddenly stopped, confusing everyone in the process. Shortly after, the white Chaos Emerald popped out of the water and was sitting above the surface of the lake. Rainbow Dash said with a smirk, “It looks like we don’t need the thing after all. I’ll go over and get it right now.” She was about to fly off to get the emerald, but was grabbed by the tail and was stopped in her tracks. She looked over and saw that Jake had stretched his hand out and grabbed her tail.

She said, “What are you doing? Let me go!” Finn said, “Dash, don’t you find it just a little strange that the emerald is just sitting there on the lake?” Jake added, “Yeah, it’s got banay-nays written all over it.” Finn grabbed a rock and tossed it toward the emerald. Once the rock made contact with the emerald, a giant robotic hand came above the water and grabbed the emerald. Surprised to see this, Mordecai said, “What the?” With the emerald’s sudden disappearance, Tails took back his radar and looked it over. Feeling scared to see where the emerald might be, Sonic tries to look over the radar and asked, “Is it at the bottom again?” Once he looked at the radar, Tails said, “It’s moving right now.” Surprised to hear this, he turned and saw that the emerald was moving, just as Tails had said.

Tucker also looked over his PDA and saw where the emerald was going. He then said, “It looks like the emerald is going to the mountains.” Jake said, “Say no more, I’m on it.” He stretched his arms and grabbed the group. He then stretched himself into a giant-sized dog, placed everyone on his back, and started walking towards the mountains. Danny, Sam, and Tucker were shocked by this and tried to gather the words for what just happened. To save them the trouble, Finn said, “He’s a magic dog.” Still at a loss for words, the trio nodded their heads in understanding.


The group was close to the mountains the PDA said it was going to, and in that instant, a familiar egg-shaped mech, along with the mechanical arms and spiked helmet came out of the water. Recognizing it, Sonic shook his head at this and said, “Oh great, Egghead is here. I knew him being trapped was too good to be true.” After saying this, an Egg Mobile appeared behind Big Arm. Knuckles spoke up and said, “If that mech is supposed to be Eggman, then who is that?” Danny said, “That’s a good question. Let’s follow them.” Shocked to hear this, Twilight said, “Are you crazy?” Danny said, “Just hold onto me, and I’ll do the rest.” Everyone huddled close to Danny and held onto him, while he put his hands on Jake’s back. He then closed his eyes and made everyone intangible. Seeing what happened, and looking at his now invisible hands, Ed said, “Cool.” A door to the side of the mountain then opened up, giving Danny an idea. He said, “Okay Jake, all you have to do is follow them through the door, and try not to have them notice us.”

Staying on the land, Jake walked everyone toward the entrance to the mountain. Sonic said, “We’re taking the front door? Wouldn’t we be able to go through the wall like this?” Danny said, “Normally, yes. But I haven’t done this many in a group in a while.” Understanding limits, Sonic simply shrugged at this and said, “Fair enough.” As the group got close, they saw the Egg Mobile go through the door first, and they made it just in time as the Big Arm mech went through the door.

As they went through the door, they heard an alarm go off. Fluttershy nearly shrieked from the sudden noise, but Amy covered her mouth in time. A man in a white radiation suit pulled out an ecto gun and said, “We have picked up a huge spike in ecto-energy.” The group was in shock to hear this, thinking that they were already caught. Before anyone was ready to take action, they heard someone in the mech say, “It’s fine, I just detained our usual pest with this mech.” He then pulled a special kind of rope from inside the mech and revealed the “pest” that was caught. Trying to sound threatening, the ghost raised his arms and yelled, “I am the Box Ghost!”

Not believing what they were seeing, everyone turned to Danny, Sam, and Tucker and gave them a look that said, “Are you serious?” To keep quiet, the trio gave them a nod. The goon then said, “How is it that this ghost keeps escaping? This is the fourth time this week we’ve captured him.” The visor on the Big Arm mech was opening up, revealing a man in a white suit inside the mech. He jumped out of the mech and said, “Who knows? And it’s the fifth time counting today.” Instantly recognizing the suit, Danny said in a hushed tone, “Oh no.” Applejack asked, “Do you know him?” Danny said, “Unfortunately, yes. They’re the Guys in White.” Ed then said, “That sounds resembling.” This caught everyone’s attention, and they all looked at him. He continued what he was saying and said, “It sounds like-uh-.” Double D chimed in and said, “It’s not important right now Ed.” The man in the Egg Mobile in question said, “I know you’re here Ghost Boy.”

Everyone was shocked after hearing this. The man then pressed a button and activated a teleport beam. Once the sight became clear, half of the group was all that remained inside the base. The group, which consisted of Shadow, Ed, Edd, Eddy, Rouge, Silver, Blaze, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Mordecai, and Rigby, looked around and saw that the ones closest to Danny were teleported out of the base. The man then said, “Operatives, I got the Ghost Boy, the rest of you in here deal with these intruders!” The operatives saluted and said in unison, “Yes sir, Alpha!”

As Silver got everyone back on the ground using his psychokinesis, Alpha and one of the Operatives piloting the Big Arm mech, flew out of the base, ready to combat Danny and the others outside. Once he was out, all the Operatives pulled out their weapons and pointed them at the group. All the Operatives fired their weapons at the group, but thanks to Twilight’s quick thinking, she created a barrier around the group. As the others got ready for combat, Shadow turned to the Eds and Rigby and said, “You four stay here.” Rigby said, “What? Why?” Shadow said to him, “Because I know you’ll just get in the way.” Rigby growled at his comment. Shadow turned to the Eds and said, “And as for you three, I don’t see you guys as fighters. So, it would be best to just sit this one out.”

Mordecai face-palmed at Shadow’s blunt behavior. He said, “What he’s trying to say is, since there aren’t a lot of these guys, we can handle them ourselves.” Twilight turned to him and said, “What do you mean “we”?” He said, “I mean, me, Shadow, Rouge, Silver, and Blaze. I think I’ve gotten used to this sword, so why not help out?” He then swung the sword around a few times to prove his point. Rigby rolled his eyes at this and said to himself, “Show off.” And with that, Shadow, Rouge, Silver, Blaze, and Mordecai got out of the barrier and started their assault on the Guys in White. Once they were out of earshot, Twilight said in a hushed tone, “Be careful Mordecai.”

Shadow dodged each shot that was fired at him with ease. Once he was close enough to one of the operatives, he threw a single punch and knocked him out. A couple of the operatives fired at Mordecai, but fortunately for him, he deflected the blasts with the Root Sword, he then sliced the ends of their weapons off, rendering them useless. Rouge and Blaze helped Mordecai and they both gave a strong kick to the powerless operatives. Silver put his hands on the ground and used his psychokinesis to trap a number of the operatives with the tiled floor around them.

Seeing this, Twilight breathed a sigh of relief and said, “I guess he was right, there was no need for us to help them.” After saying this, one of the operatives said in his wrist communicator, “We need backup, ASAP!” In an instant, a new group of operatives and goons filled up the room, surrounding the five. Back with the others still behind Twilight’s force field, Eddy groaned at what just happened and said, “Twi, the last thing you should EVER do in times like these is jinx a good thing and turn it into a bad thing.” Twilight laughed in embarrassment after hearing what Eddy had to say. Eddy then said, “Well, it looks like we gotta bail these guys out. Coming Double D?” Before Double D could talk to Ed, he saw that Pinkie Pie was whispering something in Ed’s ear. After she finished whispering to him, Double D saw Ed chuckle. Eddy then yelled, “Forget Ed, I’ll take care of these guys.”

Before anyone could question him, Eddy reached into his pockets and pulled out an all too familiar balloon that was filled with a mysterious liquid substance. Shocked from seeing this, Double D said, “Anything but that Eddy!” Without taking Double D’s plea, Eddy ran out of the barrier in haste. Confused by this, Pinkie said, “What’s the big deal? It looks like a regular water balloon.” Ignoring the statement, Double D turned to Twilight and said, “Twilight, does this barrier block out smells?” Confused by the question, Twilight said, “Yes, why do you ask?” Double D then said, “I think it would be best if we stay within the barrier. Because that balloon Eddy had isn’t a water balloon.”


Silver continued to fight the goons with ease, not needing his powers to take down a bunch of the simpletons. While he was fighting, he suddenly felt frozen and was unable to move. He felt his body turn, and once he had stopped, he saw one of the operatives with a strange glow coming from his gloves. The operative had snuck up on the hedgehog and captured him, realization suddenly hit Silver and he was shocked to see that the operative was using a tractor beam with his gloves. He then said, “What the? How did?” The operative interrupted him and simply said, “We work for the government, we have all the time in the world to develop this kind of tech.” Seeing that Silver was in trouble, Eddy got his balloon ready and yelled, “Silver, take a deep breath!” Silver did as he was instructed and took a deep breath, while the operative was confused from the sudden outburst, and before he could react, Eddy had thrown the balloon at them. After it popped, a very heinous smell suddenly erupted, causing the operative to cough in disgust and lose his hold on Silver. Silver then used his psychokinesis on the operative’s gloves and instantly destroyed them.

As Eddy approached Silver, the hedgehog got a whiff of what the balloon left behind and instantly covered his mouth and nose. He turned to Eddy and said, “What the hell is that smell?!” Eddy said, “That my friend, was a mini version of what I call ‘The El Mongo Stink Bomb!’” Silver almost gagged from the terrible smell and said, “I hope I forget this smell soon.” The operative collapsed on the floor and continued to cough from the effects of the stink bomb. He then ran away in an attempt to get away from the smell. Eddy yelled at the retreating operative, “There’s more where that came from pal!” Silver slowly backed away from Eddy after hearing this.

The rest of the group looked on and saw that Shadow was handling the operatives with ease. After he took down what appeared to be his tenth operative, he took his weapon and started firing ecto beams at them. Rigby groaned and said, “I’m sick of sitting on the sidelines, I want to help.” Pinkie suddenly pulled a cannon out of nowhere, confusing Rigby in the process. Pinkie then said, “You want help, I got your help.” Still left in confusion, Rigby said nothing. Pinkie simply shrugged and said, “I never leave home without my party cannon.” Trying to make sense of this, Rigby said, “But Ponyville is- and we’re in…How did... just how?” Ed said, “Do not question the pink pony,” as if he knew firsthand of these types of antics. Without another word, and not wanting to know what Ed was talking about, Rigby got into the cannon and waited for Pinkie to launch him at one of the operatives. He saw one of them attempting a sneak attack on Shadow and thought, “Looks like I’m saving his sorry a-.” Before he could finish his train of thought, Pinkie fired the party cannon and launched Rigby in Shadow’s direction.

While Shadow continued his assault, he didn’t notice an operative behind him. A voice suddenly yelled, “In your face!” He then saw that Rigby had tackled one of the operatives in the face, forcing him to focus on Rigby and the operative was trying to get him off. While he was distracted, Mordecai had just arrived and punched the operative in the face as soon as Rigby got off of him. Shocked from being saved by Rigby, he saw the raccoon give him a smug look. Rigby then said, “So, who was going to get in the way again? Oh, that’s right! It’s the guy who just saved your butt! OOOOOOOOHHH!!!” While he was gloating, he didn’t see one of the goons approach him and was ready to blast him with his weapon. Shadow quickly changed the setting to the gun that he got and shot ectoplasm at the goon and stopped him in his tracks. As Rigby saw this, Shadow said, “You’re welcome,” and left without another word.

As the fight continued, some of the fighters, mainly Mordecai, Rigby, and Eddy, started feeling fatigued. As one of the goons was about to fire his weapon at Mordecai, a sudden flash of magenta went past him and trapped the goon in a magenta-colored force field. Surprised by this, Mordecai turned and had seen Twilight being held in Ed’s arms as if she was a weapon. Ed yelled, “Tally-ho!” and started spinning her tail in a motion that imitated a machine gun. She fired more magenta beams at the goons and operatives, capturing each of them in the same barrier from before. As Ed set Twilight back to the ground, Mordecai was speechless from what had happened. Ed walked past him and said with a smile, “Pinkie said something about a wedding when she did that.” Mordecai turned back to Twilight and said, “That didn’t hurt, did it?” Twilight said, “No, not really.” As the group approached one of the trapped operatives, he said to them, “You guys are a lot tougher than I would have hoped.” Mordecai and Rigby said in response, “Hmm! Hmm!” The operative then said, “But I bet none of you saw this coming!” A remote appeared from under his sleeve and he instantly pressed the button. All the hatches in the room suddenly opened and revealed an army of robots. Twilight lost her focus on the operatives after seeing all the robots in the room and accidentally released them again.

As the Badniks surrounded the group, they stood their ground and readied themselves for another fight. Silver, Blaze, Rouge, Rigby, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie took fighting stances of their own, Mordecai got his sword ready, and Twilight’s horn was glowing magenta, ready to use a spell. Shadow was getting ready to take off one of his inhibitor rings, and Eddy and Double D stood behind Ed to get ready for a plan of their own. Before anyone could react, all of the Badniks had suddenly self-destructed, and released all the critters inside of them. Everyone, including the operatives, was left confused by the sudden turn of events. A voice suddenly broke the silence and said, “Operatives, retreat!” Confused by the order, Operative N said, “Retreat? But sir-.” Alpha snapped back in his radio and said, “I didn’t freakin’ stutter, that’s a direct order! Everyone, fall back!” Without another word, all of the operatives in the room ran out of the base’s entrance, leaving everyone confused in the process.

Everyone was snapped out of their shock after all the critters approached the group. At a loss for words, Applejack said, “How did-? Where did-? What the-?” Twilight said, “I think what Applejack is trying to say is, where did these critters come from?” Blaze was hesitant just as Rouge, Shadow, and Silver were, but she pushed on and said, “Twilight, there’s no easy way to put this, but the person that made all the robots you guys saw, well, he uses these critters as a power source for his robot army.” With realization hitting her, Twilight had a look of terror on her face as she said, “Oh, no.”


Outside the base, Sonic, Danny, Fluttershy, Amy, Knuckles, Sam, Tucker, Rarity, Tails, Rainbow Dash, Finn, and Jake were confused about what had just happened. Rainbow Dash turned to Sonic and asked, “Did you do that Chaos Control thing or something?” Angered by her accusation, Sonic said, “Why would I want to teleport us out of a base?” As they glared at each other, both Danny and Fluttershy got in between them in an attempt to keep them from fighting with each other. As they separated them, Danny said to Rainbow Dash, “Look Dashie, Sonic is the last person you want to accuse of this. I’ve dealt with the Guys in White, I KNOW what they’re capable of.” Wanting to clarify, Rainbow Dash said, “So, you don’t think he did this?” Danny said, “With the little bit of time you’ve known him, do you think he’d turn his back on everyone?” Rainbow Dash thought it over and said, “Well, no, but you gotta admit that he knows Chaos Control.” Danny flatly said, “You REALLY need to get over that loss.” Embarrassed by his remark, she said, “Hey!”

After telling Sonic to take some deep breaths, and telling him about a similar experience Twilight had with Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy was able to calm him down. His calmness, however, was short-lived, as Alpha had arrived where the group was and said, “So how’s the blue rat and his friends doing?” Sonic instantly clenched his hands into fists after hearing this. He turned to him and said, “You know, you’re not the first idiot to call me that.” Alpha said with a confident attitude, “And I’ll make sure to be the last.” Confused by his statement, Tails said, “What did we do to you guys? We never messed with any government called the Guys in White, let alone heard of you guys.” Alpha said, “Any friend of the ghost boy, is an enemy of mine.” He then snapped his fingers and, in an instant, the Big Arm mech had appeared. In an attempt to avoid the fight, Fluttershy instantly ran towards the nearby forest after she saw the mech.

Sonic walked past the group, pointed at Agent Alpha, and said with a cocky attitude, “If you think using that rust bucket is going to intimidate us, you’re sadly mistaken. Taking that thing will be a walk in the park for me and my friends.” Agent Alpha said with a smirk, “I’m glad you said that.” He sat back in the Egg Mobile and pressed a button. In that instant, the whole area was swarmed with Buzz Bombers, Moto Bugs, Caterkillers, Slicers, RhinoBots, Snail Blasters, Newtrons, and E-1001 Egg Pawns. Tucker glared at him and said, “Dude, was saying that really necessary?” Sonic shrugged at this and said, “I’ve faced bigger armies than this.” And with that, he charged at the robot army without a second thought. Tails and Knuckles joined him

Finn unsheathed his sword from his backpack and said, “I’m not gonna let him have all the fun. YAAAAAAH!!!” As some of the group followed, Rarity looked around and said, “Anyone seen Fluttershy?” Disgruntled from hearing this, Rainbow Dash said, “Ugh, that scaredy-pony. Why am I not surprised?” Hearing this, Sam gave her a skeptical look and said in disbelief, “Scaredy-pony? Did you REALLY just say that?” Rainbow Dash said, “If you’ve known her for as long as I have, you’d know it’s true.” Before Sam could say anything, she saw a couple of laser beams that came from the sky. She dodged the lasers in time and saw three Buzz Bombers flying away from the area. Not wanting to let them get away, Rainbow Dash flew toward them and immediately destroyed them with a few punches from her front hooves. A few of the scattered Buzz Bombers started flying away from the area after seeing her. She flew towards them with great speed and said, “Who said you can go anywhere?!” Unknown to her, a few of the Buzz Bombers were flying right behind her and were prepared to fire their lasers at her, but before they could, Sam fired her bazooka at them, destroying them instantly.

Shortly after destroying a few of the Buzz Bombers, Tucker joined her, and he appeared to be breathing heavily. She said, “How are you holding up?” He said, “The Moto Bugs and the RhinoBots I can put up with, but the Newtrons are another story.” Wanting to make sure she remembered Tails’ briefing, she said, “The chameleon robots, right?” He said, “Yeah, those are the ones. I gotta say, I never thought I’d see the day that a non-ghost uses any form of camouflage technology.” In that instant, they heard a familiar scream not too far from where they were. They saw him go limp after they saw the Big Arm mech had finished its electrocution and said in unison, “Danny!”


Not wanting to waste any time, Danny flew straight for the Big Arm mech in an attempt to end the fight as soon as possible. Seeing the ghost boy going towards the mech, Alpha pressed a button in the Egg Mobile and said, “You got this Y?” Operative Y said in confidence, “With the upgrades, we gave this thing, this should be a cinch.” He then swung the arms around and made spikes appear on them and he fired the spikes at Danny. Seeing this, Danny went intangible, letting the spikes fly through him without a scathe. Danny said in confidence, “This is just too easy.” The mech flew towards him and reached both its arms at him. He was still intangible, not thinking about what the mech was capable of until he felt one of the mechanical hands get a hold of him. Startled by this, he said, “What the?” Operative Y said through the speakers, “When we bought the Fenton Works a while back, we got a hold of some blueprints your father left behind, like the Ghost Gloves for instance.” He then pressed a button and electrocuted Danny in his grip, causing him to scream in agony.

Once he was done, Operative Y flew the mech towards the ground and had Danny positioned so he could be slammed into the ground. Danny said in worry, “Oh crud.” He closed his eyes and braced for the impact, but before the mech could make contact with the ground, a powerful force hit the mech on the side, causing him to lose his grip on Danny. He still hit the ground, but not as hard as he would have thought. Curious to see what happened, Danny opened his eyes and saw Knuckles standing in front of him. Danny questioned him and said, “Knuckles?” Knuckles pointed his thumb to the side and said, “Your friends were worried about you.” Danny turned to the direction Knuckles was pointing to and saw both Sam and Tucker breathe a sigh of relief.

Wondering why Danny was having trouble with the mech, Knuckles said, “Why didn’t you phase through the hands?” Danny said, “They stole blueprints to my dad’s Ghost Gloves, and they allow the user to literally get their hands on a ghost.” Knuckles said, “You’re lucky I got here just in time, you don’t want to get slammed into the ground by that thing.” Danny said, “Trust me, I’ll keep that in mind.” As the Big Arm mech was ready to attack the duo, Sonic just arrived and delivered a kick to the side of the mech. Sonic asked, “Need some help?” Danny said with a grin, “Three’s better than two.” Knuckles asked, “How are the others holding up?” Sonic said, “Jake had a little trouble with the Caterkillers, but I think he’s got it down. Tails and Amy are helping him out with the Moto Bugs and the RhinoBots.”

The Big Arm mech got back up as he finished talking and was ready to take on the trio. It launched both arms at them, but they were able to easily dodge them. However, with some tweaking, after the mech had swung its arms at them, it released a powerful force that bounced the trio backward. The arms then reattached themselves to the mech and then the mech released spikes on the arms, giving it a more threatening appearance, and a more difficult task for them to hit the cockpit. Danny said, “Oh great, and just when I thought this would be easy.” The mech charged at them, with all the spikes, intending to impale the trio. Sonic and Knuckles took off on each side, while Danny phased through the ground and dodged from underneath the mech. It crashed through the trees and unknowingly destroyed the remaining Newtrons in the trees. As the trio chased after the mech, Danny thought up a plan and said, “Hey guys, I think I got an idea, follow my lead.” Once he was close enough, his eyes started glowing blue, and in an instant, he fired a blue beam from his eyes. The beam made contact with one of the arms, and in that instant, the arm was covered in ice. Seeing this, Sonic said, “Talk about giving the cold shoulder.” Knuckles then punched the frozen arm and it shattered into pieces, and with a good opening, Sonic hit the cockpit with a homing attack, giving the operative a reason to be worried.

Fearing that he would be defeated, he tried to run away from them. Seeing this, Sonic said, “That’s not gonna happen!” He took off and charged into the mech through a boost, and a blue aura appeared in front of him, and he rammed into the mech, causing it more damage. Amazed by the move, Danny said, “Holy cow that’s cool!” Feeling proud of himself, Sonic said, “You’re one to talk with that ice beam you shot at him.” Danny then said, “Or when Knuckles destroyed that arm with a single punch! I’ve heard a lot, but man, it’s better to see it in person!” As the fight with the Big Arm mech was pretty much at its end, the trio heard someone yell at the top of his voice, “THESE SLICERS ARE FLIPPING ANNOYING!” Sonic said, “Sounds like someone’s having some trouble with the Slicers.” Knuckles said, “I don’t blame him.” Sonic said, “You can handle things from here?” Knuckles chuckled at his response and said, “Easy. Go ahead and help Finn out.” Sonic grinned and said, “Will do,” and with that, Sonic left Danny and Knuckles to help Finn.


As Finn continued fighting, for the most part, and with a quick brief from Tails, he had to deal with the Slicers; the mantis-type Badniks were giving him some trouble. Despite it being a small group, they each threw their blades at him, either both of their claws were fired at him, or one at a time, they still posed as a nuisance to him. He was able to dodge and deflect the blades, with ease. But with the little knowledge, he had of these Badniks, the blades that he was able to dodge came back at him in a boomerang-like motion and cut his legs, and arms and scratched his face. In a fit of rage, he sliced/punched the defenseless robots before they each had a chance to grow a new set of blades. After slicing one of their heads off, and seeing more of the Slicers coming his way, he yelled in frustration, “THESE SLICERS ARE FLIPPING ANNOYING!” Once the Badniks were close, they launched their blades at an exhausted Finn. Before the blades could reach him, they were each engulfed in a light blue aura and were hurled back to the Slicers, cutting every one of them with precision. Surprised by this, Finn turned and saw Rarity standing next to him, and he noticed her horn emitting the same aura color that engulfed the blades starting to fade away. Thankful for this, Finn said, “Thanks Rare.” She said with a wink, “Anytime Finn.”

Sonic joined them shortly after and said, “Need some help with those…” Before he could finish his sentence, he looked around and saw nothing around them. He still managed to finish his sentence and said, “…Slicers?” Finn said, “Thanks, but Rarity helped me finish them off.” She blushed from this, while Sonic said, “Cool. Oh Rarity, have you seen Fluttershy lately? Everyone’s been helping with the Badniks, but I haven’t seen her around.” Rarity said, “Fluttershy isn’t much of a fighter, she always tries her best to avoid confrontation. If anything, she might be in the woods somewhere.” Sonic looked towards the forest and noticed the pink hair, with the yellow fur. Fluttershy came out of the bushes once the trio was close to the forest. Fluttershy felt embarrassed and said, “Sorry I wasn’t any use to you guys.” Finn said, “It’s no problem, these guys weren’t that tough.”

Unknown to her, one of the Slicers was in the forest as well. After the Slicer saw her, it instantly launched both of its blades at her. Sonic, Finn, and Rarity said in unison, “Look out!” She didn’t have time to dodge the attack, but fortunately for her, Finn got in front of her in time and deflected the blades with his sword. Shortly after, Sonic jumped over the two and delivered a Flying Kick to the Slicer. The badnik was sent flying into a tree and was instantly destroyed. Fluttershy said, “Thank you both so much for saving me.” Finn simply said, “No probs,” while Sonic gave her a thumbs-up and a wink. This caused her to smile bashfully at his response. Once Finn and Sonic left to fight the other Badniks, Fluttershy noticed something unusual. She was shocked to see that a little animal, a gray rabbit, was in the debris of the destroyed machine.

Finn and Rarity left to fight the remaining Moto Bugs, while Knuckles and Danny brought the operative to Sonic. He walked over to them and said, “I guess what has been said is true. The good guys do dress in black. But all joking aside, what else did you goons find?” Operative Y chuckled and said, “Enough to wipe out every ghost that stands in our way.” As Sonic was talking to Operative Y, Fluttershy picked up the rabbit and saw the look of terror it had. She was enraged from seeing how hurt and scared the critter looked. Not wanting to give up, Alpha arrived and said, “You better not give up on me operative!” She turned to the Egg Mobile-H after hearing his voice and yelled, “HOW DARE YOU!!!” She then charged at the mech with great speed, shocking everyone in the process. The Egg Mobile spun and crashed to the ground. Operative Y yelled, “Alpha!” while Sonic yelled, “Fluttershy!” Once the dust was settled, they saw that Fluttershy had pinned Agent Alpha on his back and glared at him. His sunglasses had fallen off after they crashed into the ground.

After destroying another Moto Bug, Rarity saw Fluttershy giving Alpha a look that instantly made her scared. She then said, “Oh my, she’s giving him the Stare.” Confused from hearing this, Sonic turned to Rarity and said, “The what?” She then said, “Let’s just say, I’m glad I’m not him right now.” Sonic looked back at them and took a better look at what he is seeing. He noticed Alpha had covered his eyes with his arms in an attempt to shield himself from looking at Fluttershy. He then looked at her and saw the intensity of the glare; known as the Stare, she was giving him. He couldn’t explain it, but at that moment, he felt a shiver run down his spine. Still angered by the revelation of the Badnik’s power source, Fluttershy said, “How could you be so cruel to use these poor defenseless critters for your robot army?!” Still scared, and trying his best not to look at her, Alpha said, “I swear, I didn’t know there were animals in the robots.” He shakily grabbed a control within the Egg Mobile and said in an almost pleading tone, “I’ll release all the animals and we’ll leave, just please stop giving me that look!” Fluttershy got off of Alpha and said, “Thank you.”

Once she was back on the ground, Alpha kept his word and pressed the button on the controller. All of the Badniks self-destructed and released all of the animals in the process. Alpha then turned his radio on and said, “All operatives, retreat.” Confused from hearing this, an Operative said, “Retreat? But sir-.” Alpha snapped on his radio and said, “I didn’t freakin’ stutter, that’s a direct order! Everyone fall back!” None of the Operatives questioned him any further and retreated, leaving everyone shocked and confused about what just happened. Once the Guys in White had left, Fluttershy turned back to the group, gave them a sweet smile, and giggled. Still in shock, Sonic leaned over to Rarity and said, “Remind me to always stay on her good side.” She simply says, “Will do, darling.”


The remaining group hurried out of the base and saw that everyone was as shocked by what had transpired as they were.

Realization hit Mordecai and he said, “Wait, if everyone from the Guys in White just left, then didn’t they take the emerald with them?” Sonic put both of his hands over his face and said, “Oh jeez!” Tucker checked his PDA and said, “Actually, my PDA says that the emerald is still here. It’s somewhere in the base.” A voice suddenly said, “Just what I needed to hear.” Everyone looked above and saw Discord. He then said, “You guys just make this too easy sometimes. I’ll just get my emerald and be on my way.” Danny then grabbed the fur on his neck, looked him dead in the eye, and said, “Over my dead body you’re getting that emerald.” Discord smiled at his threat and said, “That’s cute, you’re trying to be threatening.” Danny then blasted him with his ghost ray, sending him back a few feet. He said, “I’ve dealt with a fruit loop in the past, I can handle a cocoa puff like you too!”

Discord said, “Ok, the goat comment was one thing; that comment just hurts. I was going to get the emerald and leave, but now I guess we’ll just have to do this again.” Both Danny and Rainbow Dash said in unison, “Bring it, Dip-cord!” They both looked at each other in surprise and confusion after they said the same thing at the same time. They looked back in Discord’s direction still confused, and in an instant, they got serious again. He opened a portal and was planning to escape rather than chance dealing with the ponies since they had their elements. He then said, “Next time we meet, I swear there will be-OOF!” Before he could finish his sentence, a ghost ray fired at him from between Danny and Rainbow. The blast sent him into the portal, and it closed behind him in that instant.

A voice suddenly yelled, “The next one won’t miss, Welp!” This caused everyone to turn in the direction the voice was coming from, and they were shocked after they saw the new intruder, Mordecai yelled, “Holy crap! What the heck is that?!”

Author's Note:

12/7/22 Chapter Updated