• Published 29th Jan 2012
  • 8,258 Views, 1,030 Comments

Making the Best of It - Dark Lightning



2 brothers find the city of ponyville, expecting the time of theiir lives.

  • ...
35
 1,030
 8,258

Morning Wake-Up Call

Morning Wake-Up Call



"Hey,Hey,Hey.........HEY!!!"


"Huh, who is it?", I fucking asked. I am seriously pist right now, I mean WHO wakes someone else up in the middle of the DAY!? I am very fond of my naps and don't enjoy it when someone wakes me up from one. THE only reason someone should wake ME up is when someone is attaking us or I gotta do something, so whoever this is, I'm going to let em have it......


"WHO DO THINK YOU ARE SLEEPING ON MY CLOUD!?!?!?"


"Dark, who is that screaming at us?"


"I don't know Cyan, but I'm gonna end her screaming after this......."

"HEY I'M TALKING TO YOU! DON'T YOU START TO TRY AND GET OUT OF HERE!!! I'M "RAINBOW DASH", THE BEST FLYER IN ALL OF EQUESTRIA!!! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?!?!?"


"Well, let me Introduce ourselves "Rainbow Dash", I'm Dark Lightning, the FASTEST flyer in all of Equestria, and over there is my brother, Cyan Oasis, the best Magic Expert in all Equestria....."


"Wait,you're,the best ,flyer, in ALL Equestria......PffffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!"


"And may I ask what is the point of this IDIOTIC laughter? I meaan, its not all the time you get to meet the BEST Flyer in all of Equestria........"


"I'M LAUGHING at your arrogance dude.....I mean you think you're the best flyer in Equestria, I mean I've actually PROVEN myself in front of thousands at The Best Young Flyers Competition a year ago......"


"STOP!!!! I've had enough of this Bikering.....If you 2 want to settle which one of you is faster, we'll do it like civilized ponies and do what we do best.....HAVE A COMPETITION!!!" ( Damn, Cyan is Pist Here)


"A competition huh.... well that does sound like a splendid idea, so how bout it Rainbow CRASH.....we'd all like to see which one of ous is the best......most prefferily ME!!!"


"Oh did you just say what you think you said.......IT IS ON!!!! I'm going to have fun watching you eat my dust....."


"Funny about that.....was just going to say the same about you..... oh and by the way Dash, I believe this is MY cloud, I don't see your name on it so...You're W.R.O.N.G!!!"


"Oh Yeah......I'M NEVER WRONG!!! Meet me here at noon tommorow.......we'll see who's the fastest after I'm done with you (Her Mouth Starts forming a Smirk) Who knows, maybe I might even make you one of my new fans, fall head over heals in love with me......."


(I think my face blushed a bit, but I try to hide it,and I do it succesfully)"Sure....I'll be here tommorow, bring your friends, hell....BRING EVERYPONY HERE so they can watch me beat the Living Crap out if you......Oh and by the way.....SEEYA
Later sweetheart.......CYAN NOW!!!"


"Alright Dark.....Go WATER CANNON!!!"
(SPLOSH)


"Ah WHAT THE HELL...I'M DRENCHED!!!!"


"Oh you'll be more than drenched after this......."(Raise my hoof and throw a spark of Lightning at here)
(BZZZZZZZZZZZZ)


(HOLY CRAP!!! THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN FIREWORKS AND CAKE AND PARTY'S ROLLED INTO ONE, HUH DARK?!?!?!)

(IT SURE IS CYAN, IT SURE IS.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)


We saw the how the former, mighty, Rainbow Dash, just fell from the sky like a boulder in mid-air.
I mean she fell as fast as I could fly....and that's fast as HELL!!!


"Um Dark, don't you think you should go and save her or something......she is falling mighty fast and she might brake a wing or, worse....."


"What DO I CARE?!?!? YOU SAW HOW SHE INSULTED ME".......(We'll she is real awesome when she ain't arrogant.....and I gotta admit, she is kinda pretty.......WHAT AM I SAYING?!?!? FUCK THAT....WAIT, IF I DON'T SAVE HER I WON'T HAVE ANYONE TO RACE AGAINST TO PROVE IM THE BEST......SHIT!!!!)


"I'll be back".....


And with that I swoshed down to rescue that bitch( you mad RD lovers) SHIT!!! she is so close to the ground, gotta do what I do best....and hurry the FUCK UP!!! I had to hurry the FUCK UP!!! She was so close to the ground now.....I can't let her get injured.....I JUST CAN'T....I gotta save HER so we can race.....WHAT THE FUCK? I saw a cone shape start to appear around me....but I din't care, I only had 1 goal in mind......to save that mare.
With that I just felt a GIANT force push me....LIKE IF I WAS SHOT OUT OF A CANNON OR SOMETHING mean FUCK!!!!
"The surge of energy felt AWESOME!!!"
I saw some Lightning keep flowing behind me...that is BADASS!!! What was I doing....Oh yeah saving the chick......
"LETS DO THIS".......(I'm so fucking close)....."GOT YA!!!"


(Cyan's Point of View)

"Man, Dark really wanted to save that girl....what was here name? Oh yeah, Rainbow Dash...he was franctic to save her.....does he maybe have feel.....NAW!!! My brother ain't into that stuff.....though studies have shown moods change from time to time so...... WAIT!!! What is that.....OMG......my BROTHER IS ABOUT TO BREAK THE SOUND BARRIER.....HES GOING TO CREATE A SONIC BOOM!!! AND he just did it.......OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!
That is amazing, LIGHTNING is following him, and where he broke the sound barrier, shards of LIGHTNING is coming from it....AMAZING!!!"


"Wait, did he get to Rainbow in time?"
"HE DID!!! YEAH! My brothers' a HERO!!! YEAH!!"
"Wait.....what is he doing? Why is just putting her in that tree?"
"Oh HELL NAW!!!! I need to talk to him NOW!!!"
(ZA PING)


(My Point Of View)


"Okay....I CAN"T FUCKING STOP!!!! No.....wait I just did".......(Like a BOSS)

"DAMN, she's heavy as HELL!!! Were should I put here......OMG THANK YOU GODDESES!!!! A Bench......PERFECT!!!
All right, just gotta put her down slowly and.....


"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING DARK?!?!?!"


"OH SHIT(THUD)!!! Oh...........I just dropped RD on the bench....didn't I?"


"Yes....Yes you did."


"WE should get the fuck out of here...."


"Well what about her?"


"She's a strong mare,(I think), she can take care of herself(I hope)."


"Well I hope your right Dark"...."Come On I saw some a Library over there, lets GO!!!"


"Oh HELL NO!! Last time I was in a Library I almost got my flank kicked by 3 librarians....I'm going to head over to the Apple Orchard over there instead."


"Oh.....well alright!!! Meet me.......OVER THERE BY THAT GIANT GINGERBREAD HOUSE IN 2 HOURS!!!"


"Okay, jeez, just stop yelling, DAMN!!! I'll see you in a bit then alright?"


"Pfffff, don't worry about me Dark, what are you going to do in that Apple Orchard anyway?"


"Well Cyan, If you must know......I plan to steal us some lunch and maybe even get a job...."


"Oh alright, SEEYA later then!!!!"


"O.K, just remember, in 2 hours, be by that edible house,K?"


"Alright....."

"Good...."


(Rainbow Dash's POV)

"Uh.....my head.....what happened......WAIT.....I remember, those 2 idiots electricuted ME!!! Oh when I find them I'm going to inflict a world of pain on them".(Smiles Evily) "Especially that stallion Dark Lightning........he's a bit cute and all, but when I'm done with him(Cracks Hoofs) he'll be inrecognizable......"
(Flies Off)

(SO RIGHT NOW I'M FUCKED.....BEING HUNTED BY RD IS BAD, BUT WHEN A COWGIRL IS MAD AT YOU IN A CHALLENGE, I'M SERIOUSLY SCREWED, WELL UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER.....SEEYA!!!!