• Published 29th Jan 2012
  • 8,256 Views, 1,030 Comments

Making the Best of It - Dark Lightning



2 brothers find the city of ponyville, expecting the time of theiir lives.

  • ...
35
 1,030
 8,256

.......RAPE!!!!/ Or Awesome Sex?.....No, its Rape.......Then Again, It was Sex........

And here we are.......So know what? WELL, lets see what the fuck happened to me....shall we?........

Oh and you know WHAT?!?!?! I'm just skipping the rape scene, WHY? Cause I can, so HAH!


"Uh.....my head. What happened last night.........WHY CAN'T I MOVE!?!?!?" As I keep struggling I failed to notice Rainbow on top of me, sleeping peacefully as if this was normal I might add.


"What happened.....all I remember is........THE CUPCAKE!!! *Looks at Dash* This bitch drugged me." Dash started to stir in her sleep, dreaming about who knows what.

Rainbow's Dream(Cause I can)


And do you Dark Lightning take Rainbow Dash as your lawfully wedded wife?

I do.

And do you Rainbow Dash take Dark Lightning as your lawfully wedded husband?

I DO!

You may now kiss the bride


Back to Me

"Need to get outta here,need to get outta here, need to get outta here, need to get outta here, need to get outta here, need to get outta here...........what do I do?.......What the fuck?" Down by the side of the cloud bed was a little toy I suppose.


"What do we have here?.....a bit closer.....got it!" It was a Spitfire Plushie. I guess even grown up mares still play with toys.
Yeah....still saying dumb stuff while trapped.....yeah... I started staring at the plushie, then at Rainbows grip on me,then the plushie, then Rainbow, then the plushie, then at Rainbow again, and then I had the greatest Idea ever.



I started to slowly, inch by inch, slide out of the bed, under Rainbow's arms. After a bit I couldn't keep moving without waking her, so I started to lightly nudge her with the plushie until she did finally let go and started to hug the plushie instead.


Hah, just like the cartoons, now all I need to do is get out of-


"SHIT!" (Thump) Ahhh....what the fuck? I started to look all over the floor, trying to find the reason I slipped on.
On the floor were liquids, but not just any liquids.

"Blood? Where did this come from? And where did all this........UH, semen come from?!?!?!? I keep straring at it, not knowing where they came from, until it all clicked into my mind.

HO.....LY......SHIT........Me becoming unconscious.........Waking up in Rainbows bed, her arms wrapped arund me........can't remember anything from yesterday.......a lot of semen......mine maybe.......blood.......*looks at Dash*from........Rainbow Dash's vagina?........Oh Crap.......I WAS RAPED!!!!.....BY A MARE!!!!!.....HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?!?!?!?!?!


I slowly started to stagger out of the room, as quitly as I could, and once I knew that she couldn't hear me, I zipped out of the room, and into the shower, locked the door, and started to scrub my body until it started to burn.


"BadtouchbadtouchbadtouchbadtouchbadtouchbadtouchBADTOUCH!"


I don't know how long I was in there, I just know by the time I was done that my whole body was burning a bit.


"Wait....let me think about this.......should I be worried about this?"


Well she did rape me I pressume, with sex comes consequences, pre-marrital sex is always bad, can cause to........foals

"I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE A FATHER!!!!.........wait, she's not even pregnant, what the hell am I ranting about? Whatever."
I stopped freaking out long enough to not trip over the soap on the floor.


"Heh, don't drop the soap." I ,ade my way to the door, but when I opened it, Rainbow Dash was standing in front of me with a giant smile on her face.


"HEY!"


"Uh.......hey?" AWKWARD AS FUCK!


"Come on!"


"Uh....where?"


"Breakfast of course!"


Great, now she expects me to spend time with her, how the hell am I going to get out of this situation.......well I could make something up like......maybe I can convince her I'm gay or something.....nah nopony would believe that.....or maybe that I already have a mare-friend...but then she would ask who she is, and I don't know that many ponies here....maybe I can-

"Were HERE!"


"Say What?" I looked and saw that we were now standing right outside a restaurant.


"How the.....how did we get here?"


"Oh I've been spending time with Pinkie Pie lately."


"Uh huh......."


Once we enterd, we were taken to a table. After ordering our breakfast, there was an awkward silence between us, mostly for me actually. Dash keep talkling about how she was the best flyer in Equestria and how she was going to be a Wonderbolt and what not. She acts as if non of the events of yesterday hade even occured, as if everything is alright.....well thats just not alright with me.


"I know what you did Rainbow. I know that you drugged that cupcake I ate." This caught her off-guard as she finally stopped ranting.


"I...I don't know what your talking about."


"Don't play dumb with me, you know what I'm talking about. Quit denying it."


"I said, I have no Idea what your talking about."


"Uh....do you not get this through your thick skull?!?! Ponies had started to look in our direction, but I didn't care.I was going to continue my little "rant" when Cyan ran inside.


"DARK! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF-


"Hold up there Cyan, I need you to do me a favor. Come here, alright. Everything I say Rainbow here I want you to yell in her ear.....alright?"


"Uh......alright."


"Great. Rainbow Dash.....I will NEVER be attracted to you."


"RAINBOW, HE WILL NEVER BE ATTRACTED TO YOU!!!!!"


"I will NEVER be in love with you."


"HE WILL NEVER BE IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!"


"You've been acting like a psychotic bitch."


"YOUR ACTING LIKE A PSYCHO BITCH!!!! Wait really?"


"Now I'm going to go, you stay here, do whatever you feel like doing that doesn't include me, and get on with your life."


"NOW.......uh........WHAT HE SAID!!!!"


"Come on Cyan." We started to leave, not even hearing a peep from Rainbow. Guess I did get to her. Maybe now she wouldn't be such a weirdo.


"Don't you think you were a BIT harsh with her Dark?"


"Nah, I actually think I wasn't hard enough on her. You would not believe what she did."


"Pfff, try me."


"Well, it all started-

10 Minutes Later

"OH MY CELESTIA!"


"Yeah.........So what were you going to tell me?"


"Oh yeah......WE NEED TO GET TO TWILIGHTS!"


"Wh- BzzzzPing Next thing I knew, we were outside Twilights door. I could see Shadow and Thunder already inside. There was also 2 other ponies but I could figure them out later.

Knock,Knock,Knock,Knock


"Oh hello Cyan, Dark."


"Hey Twilight, did you get the others here?"


"Yes Cyan I have, but I still don't know why you asked me to."


"Well then once I say, you could help. *Clears Throat* Well you guys, you may be wondering why I had Twilight bring you here. Well the answer is simple. As you know, The Summer Sun celebration is in one week. Since thats true, the yearly occurance is going to happen tommorow.

"And what would that happen to be?"


"Well...uh


"Atomic, Atomic Vortex, but you can just call me Atom." Atoms a black pegausus. A mane with 2 shades of green, with a matching tail. He's wearing green shades that acompany his green vest.


"Alright, Atom tommorow is the beginning of when the mares go into heat as I call it. As you guys know, the mares will become in a frenzy and will look for any stallion to mate with.


"HO.....LY.......SHIT! You serious? Its tommorow? How did miss something like THAT?!?!"


"Well Dark, back in Coltsville, if you recall, dad always placed us in that base thing at the edge of the Everfree forest each year. He stayed with us there for the 3 days until it finished. For each year actually, but since Coltsville's now gone, we can't go and hide their anymore. Now we need to rely on instinct and other stuff to survive and not get raped."

Thunder, Shadow,Atom and the other Unicorn had stayed quiet after his little speech. They all remained quite until the white unicorn had spoken up.

"Well it seems like we have quite a predicament on our hooves, what else do you know? Oh and I'm Blaze Spark, just call me Blaze though."White Unicorn with a red and blue mane with matching tail.......the shortest out of all of us


"Well Blaze.....actually I don't know anything else about The Marepocalypse, catchy name right?"


"That is why he brought you guys to me." Twilight appeared out of the door with a book in her magical grasp.


"According to ancient pony times, war was rampant among pony countries and all they wanted was either more resources or land.Stallions would fight each other and become tuned to a war mentality while mare would deal with enticing the warrior into reproduction.This balance existed for quite sometime until the shadow wars with Luna's forces against Celestia's. After the war which lasted one-hundred years, the male population was incredible low, yet when the men were not biting towards the women's advances. After the war which lasted one-hundred years, the male population was incredible low, yet when the men were not biting towards the women's advances.This provoked a mental switch in the females. The mare-in-heat was one of those mentalities that is now in mares worldwide.


The dangerous thing about a mare-in-heat was not the constant need to produce offspring with its selected target, but its haunting gale.The mare-in-heat (MIH)howl besides canceling out magic and being a naturally powerful voice blast, it can rewrite a stallion's brain into anything she wanted.It forces that stallion into a mind slavery where she will then rewrite in her own image and then rapidly produce offspring with. (In this world a natural mare can produce offspring in six months while MIHs produce in three.

Through the years when things calmed down and stallions, their population will never be nowhere near what it was thousand of years ago but making progress, and mares were not as aggressive towards males anymore. A mare-in-heat was seen as more of a sexual mental condition and because of it the guards have a group of mares who deal directly with the containment of them. A single MIH could destroy a relationship by taking a males from their original lovers, severely injure other mares that they deemed a threat, and worse of all permanently destroy the personality of a male for their own gain. The mare-in-heat is not a permanent condition though, and usually after a few hours the mare will calm down , come back to her senses, and then feel a wave of embarrassment wash over her for losing control. Contrastly if a MIH ever gets her hooves onto a male, she rebuilds him to her image for her pleasure and then they will be linked forever. The male will never revert back to normal, and if his MIH is somehow taken away from him, then he will revert back into a blank slate waiting for some other mare to rewrite him.


That permanent loss of mind and soul is what makes MIHs something to be dealt with extreme care. When sexual education was brought up in classes, the mares were quickly taught about the symptom that takes over a mare at least once in her lifetime, and stallions are reminded constantly of the warning labels of a MIH.


With her lecture done, all 5 of us stood silently in front of her.


"Twilight.......are, are you serious?"


"VERY serious Dark. Perhaps even the most serious subject I've covered in a while."


"Wait, so why did you bring us here anyway Cyan?"


"Well Atom, since you guys are the only stallions I truly know, and some are you are friends*looks at Atom and Blaze* and acquaintances, I thought that instead of just informing Dark and letting you guys suffer, I thought that I would do something nice and help you guys so you could be spared from the rape."


"Well Cyan...thats pretty kind but I think that I can handle myself around he-


Knock,Knock,Knock,Knock


"Oh that must be for me, excuse me boys."


As Twilight made her way towards the door, she opened it and meet AppleJack.


"Howdy Twi, I was wondering if yah found out what- She stopped suddenly when she saw the rest of us, guess she was expecting Twilight to be alone. "Oh, uh howdy Dark*nods* Cyan, I should just be on my way right now....


"Nonsense, come in, have a seat."


"Nah, I really have to go, what are ya'll doing here anyway." Before I could answer, Cyan placed a hoof in my mouth and answered instead.


"Sorry AJ but thats secret, hey Twilight, why don't you go with AppleJack and you know......do some mare stuff, we need to plan for some stuff."


"Oh alright then. Let me just get me saddlebag and were off." I knew what we were going to plan for, but we couldn't have any mares around while we planned since it would sabotage the whole thing and we would have been caught. AppleJack had come in and had taken a seat beside me. Everypony else was in a comversation with another except for one pony,me excluded, Atom. He had his eyes fixed on AJ, but nopony could really tell with his dark shades on. The only way I knew of him staring was that he always keep looking towards the left even though there was nothing there so then he could fix his eyes to AppleJack.


"Alright lets go AppleJack." Once AppleJack got up and started to leave, I looked at Atom again, and the little perv was looking over the top of his shades, eyebrows raised, and staring at AppleJacks flank. I started to scoot closer and closer to him until I was right next to him, and when I saw them finally leave........SMACK!!!!

"OW! DUDE, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!?


"Dude, I caught you staring at AppleJack's behind you little perv."


"Pfffff, so what?"


"So WHAT!?!?! Tommorow morning were going to be running,flying, and hiding for our lives, and you know have interest in AppleJack?"


"Pffff, I'm not bothered at all anymore. I mean if that sweet piece of flank is going to be there I don't mind."


*Facehoof*Yeah, your saying that now, but just you wait tommorow, I want to see how eager you are then."


"Both of you........SHUT UP! Now huddle up, we need to start planning. For tommorow, were going to enter hell.......


10 Hours Later

After about ten hours, we were finally done. I had NO fucking Idea Cyan was so prepared for this, I mean SERIOUSLY!


"We'll meet here by the Everfree forest, you all know the secret knock I taught you right?"


*Everypony*"Yeah"


"Alright, each one of you will have a copy of the plans incase you get lost. They'll show all the places I've proclaimed safe and that the mares would never think of looking. Actually there just the places Ive said earlier, but you know, just in case you forget. Well thats all, I'll see you guys tommorow, you are dismissed."


After everypony left, only Me and Cyan were left in the library."


"So Cyan, were should we stay for the night?"


"Well Dark, we should stay by the gathering point, so once we wake up we could just enter."


"Oh alright, well take me then."


"Alright."


BzzzzzzPing


Then....outside of the library window, there is rustling in the bushes, and from them, out comes a familiar Rainbow colored mare.


"So Heat is tommorow huh? I knew coming to Twilights after the breakfast was a good idea. Dark..........you broke my heart, but now, I know of a way to make you mine.....forever, and it all begins tommorow.......Happy Hunting for me, and with all these locations I listed, theres no way you'll escape, because NOPONY escapes the Marepocalypse.
*Rainbow starts flying away*




Yeah......I'm screwed aren't I?.......Pfffff, like SHE'S going to catch me. Whatever, oh and Atom, heres your fucking chapter XD nah you know I kid.....kinda. See Yah Bitches, until next time....until the Marepocalypse.