• Published 29th Jan 2012
  • 8,256 Views, 1,030 Comments

Making the Best of It - Dark Lightning



2 brothers find the city of ponyville, expecting the time of theiir lives.

  • ...
35
 1,030
 8,256

Hearts and Hooves? Part 3

CHAPTER 15: Hearts and Hooves? Part 3


ALRIGHT EVERYPONY....I'M BBBOOORRREEDD!!!!!!!! SO MIGHT AS WELL WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER, GOOD FOR YOU GUYS HUH? WELL SEE MY NEW OC UP THERE? DON'T CARE? WHATEVER THEN, BUT SERIOUSLY, LETS GET ON WITH THIS AND FIND OUT WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING.



"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!?!" Shadow and Phoenix(who had fucking calmed down after the STARE from Fluttershy)
were now staring at Cyan staring at the new pony with Twilight.
The pony just keep staring at Cyan as well, that was until he FINALLY spoke after like 5 minutes of silence.


"Uh, the names Thunder Cloud dude. I....."came" here a few days ago."


"Oh yeah? From WHERE?"


"Well I came from-


"THUNDER DUCK!" Twilight jumped on Thunder and pushed him to the ground. Cyan,Shadow, and Phoenix saw from the window what they were hiding from......The Royal Guards. Once they had left, Shadow had a smirk on his face, seeing what position Twilight and Thunder were in.


"So from what I'm seeing, we have an outlaw AND a hider of the criminal, so may whe ask, what DID you do?"


"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Thunder was working up, you could LITERALLY see sparks of lightning coming from his head in anger....like they were popping out or something.


Cyan was still staring at Thunder with his mouth open. It wasn't anything personal, it was just how he looked and resembled Dark in SO many ways. Red and Black mane, tail in same fashion. Only thing different was his coat color, it was white while Dark's was black. Even his cutie mark was similars to Dark's, it was a Lightning Bolt, except that it was pointed in a different direction from Dark's. Cyan finally snapped out of his daze of staring and spoke to Thunder.


"So Thunder.....when did you get here? Also, Phoenx and Shadow, when did you guys come to Ponyville?"


"Well I came her about 1 week ago, Pinkie threw me this AMAZING welcome party and, well we hit it off from there as you can see." Shadow then went over to Pinkie and gave her a heart warming hug and nuzzle.


"Well I got here over a month ago,I meet Fluttershy in a restaurant. I was working there after I came from Canterlot since the ponies there are WAY to snooby. So while working we meet, chatted, hung out, had a date, and now I live with her in her cottage."


"About that Phoenix..........WHAT does your Cutie Mark mean? Same to you Shadow and Thunder...what?"


"Well Cyan you sure are nosy and curious but alright. See how my Cutie Mark is a fireball? Well it represents-
Thunder interrupted him before he could finish.


"It means your hot-headed right?" Cyan and Shadow were now snickering while Phoenix was just giving Thunder(who was smirking) a death glare.


"Oh Phoenix, don't be upset.......if you can,please?"


Phoenix was getting angrier and angrier by the minute, and the snickering from behind him or the smirking of Thunder wasn't helping, but he didn't want to scare Fluttershy, so he thought it would be nice to atleast SHOW them what it means.......especially to show Thunder Cloud.


Phoenix started to walk over to Thunder, and then he placed a hoof on his shoulder.
"Well Thunder, I guess I'll show you PERSONALLY what I can do."


"Oh Yeah? Well whats that?"


"You'll feel it."


"Feel? What are you talking abou- SSHHHIIITTTT!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!
Black smoke started to come from Thunders shoulder while they were talking. It was coming from the small fire Phoenix created on Thunders shoulder.


Everypony was now laughing at Thunder who was rolling on the floor trying to put out the fire. He was failing miserably until Pinkie stopped laughing and poured flour on him. The flour did its intended job but Thunder was covered in flour and was being laughed at.


"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


Thunder had only one thought right now for the stunt that Phoenix had pulled on him........revenge.


"Heh,heh...that was a nice one Phoenix, didn't see that coming. So from that I guess your cutie mark represents that you can produce fire at will huh?"


"Yeah, I'm the ONLY pony in all of Equestria who has powers like this.I mean not even unicorns can control the ELEMENTS!"


"Actually Phoenix, I can-


"Shut it Cyan. SO Phoenix, feel unique about your power?" Flour covered Thunder was coming closer and closer to Phoenix until he was right next to him. Thunder then put a hoof on Phoenix's shoulder as how Phoenix had done before


"Well let me show you what I can do, and show you what my Cutie Mark means........"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Rahsaan and Trixie were teleported to his house, Trixie collapsed from being tired and not having qalot of energy, so she "fainted". Rahsaan then carried her to his spare bed and dropped her and covered her and what not.
These events are being taken before while the events of above are being happening.


"So Trixie how did you sleep?"


"Trixie says it was.....mediocre at beast."

"GREAT! So Trixie, about the person who did this to you, you know, the one who put you in the hospital."

"AH, him.......what about him?"

"Well how bout for today, Hearts and Hooves Day, you and I go and follow him, to see where he goes, know his strenghts and weaknesses and what not."

"WHY would THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE do something like that and follow a pathetic pony like HIM?

"Well on one hoof it can help you with your revenge plan, and also you kinda owe me for letting you stay here so the least you can do is spend Hearts and Hooves together since none of us are really going to do anything."

"Very Well then, Trixie shall ALLOW you to go on this quest with her, but do not get in Trixies way."

"Yeah,Yeah princess so lets go then, I already packed a lunch in case we get hungry."

"When did you do-

"While you were asleep, so come on then. What are you waiting for? Another failed show?

"HHMPPH! Alright, lead the way."

"Alright my sweet."

"WHAT did you just say to TRIXIE?"

"...............................................................................................Nothing,LETS GO!"


Before Trixie could object, they were now both standing in some bushes outside Carousel Boutique.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Thanks you SO MUCH RoseLuck! I bet these roses you gave me will make her feel better!"


"Well no problem,I'm sorry but what did you say your name was?"


"Its Dark Lightning, well thanks still and see yah."


"Well goodbye."


I had traveled to a stand owned by a pony named RoseLuck. I told her of my predicament and she helped me pick the PERFECT flowers that I hope will make Rarity feel better. I have already gone and gotten her other stuff I hope she would like. I also found out what this whole "Hearts and Hooves Dance" was about. Turns out its a dance in which couples compete with other couples and the winner will receive 500 bits and a new house by the prairy(or something like that, I wasn't really listening). I know thats the Dance Rarity was talking about and since I don't want her to look bad in front of her friends.......I'LL GET BIG MAC TO GO WITH HER!!!! No wait he has work, WELL THEN......I'LL FIND SOMEPONY ELSE TO GO OUT WITH HER!


I saw an earth pony. He had a chestnut brown coat and mane with an hourglass as a Cutie Mark.


"HEY DO YOU WANT TO DATE RARITY!?!?!?!?!?!?"


"WHAT!?!?!"


"Is that a yes!?"


"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT?!?!"


"Oh sorry, SO.....you want to go out with Rarity?"


"WHAT? You mean that snobby mare that runs the Carousel Boutique? As if." Then the stallion started trotting away.


"Snooby? She ain't snooby. How dare HE. Ah fuck it, no use fighting about somepony's opinion, might as well-


KA-BOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I don't know how to make explosion sounds.....sue me.)


"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!? Where did THAT come from." I turned to where the noise was heard and saw smoke coming from SugerCube Corner. After about 20 seconds the smoke was gone.


"Weird.................... well I AIN'T checking that out, off to Carousel Boutique and cheer up Rarity.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


THE EVENTS IN THE FOLLOWING SEGMENT ARE EVNTS THAT HAPPEN AFTER I LEAVE RAINBOWS PLACE

"WOW! That was the most AWESOME dream I have EVER HAD!!!!" Rainbow had woken up about an hour after I had left I guess. She would have been still dreaming if she hadn't...........you know.


"Hmm, I wonder where Dark is........I better go find him and ask him if he will be........THE ONE."
Rainbow then dashed off out of her cloud home, looking for Dark, hoping and pleeding that he would say yes.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Oh, I wonder where Sweetie Bell is, I haven't heard from her in a while." Rarity still had her puffy eyes and runny nose, but other than that she was feeling better.

KNOCK,KNOCK,KNOCK,KNOCK


"OH, a customer, that should take my mind off things."


"Welcome to Carousel Boutique, how may I help- Oh why hello Dark."


"Hey Rarity, here these are for you, I wanted to ask.......would you be my Special Somepony?"




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


CLIFFHANGER!!!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNN
YEAH THIS CHAPTER 4 TONIGHT, SEEYA BITCHES.....OH AND TODAY 03/05/12 IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!