• Published 25th Feb 2013
  • 1,690 Views, 25 Comments

A life as a pony. - Lunaluver



Imagine waking up in a familiar pink Pegasus's body, in a place you have never been in before.

  • ...
4
 25
 1,690

Um, Hi.

It's been a few days now, and my wing is still broken. I sat in the floor bored out of my mind. Today was Saturday, July 20th, 1985. I had to stay in Lauren's room, because her parents were home on the weekends. They were also having a family game day, which might turn to night. I sat in front her desk staring at my hooves. I missed hands. As I kept thinking about how great it would be to grab things better, something out of the corner of my eye sparkled. I turned around and saw a mirror. It wasn't big, but it was big enough for me to see myself.

I walked over to mirror and stared at it. Like I said before, I looked like a G4 pony, a Rainbow Dash recolor. I had purple eyes, blue hair, and a pink coat. I looked like a filly Rainbow Dash, sort of. I stared into the mirror for about an hour. The more I stared the more my mane looked rainbow, my coat looked blue, and I had rose eyes. The sad thing was, I knew I wouldn't be a Dashie. The only thing that stopped my starring was the doorknob wiggling.


I ran and hid under the desk. When I looked up I saw Lauren. She had a pez dispenser.

"Here. I know this isn't much, considering the fact that you ate 12 PB&J's yesterday."

"I still wasn't done eating those !"


Lauren rolled her eyes, handed me the pez dispenser and left. How do I open one of these with hooves ? Damn. I threw it against the wall, nothing. I was about to bite it, then I realized it would more than likely taste horrible. I sat down and put the pez thingy between my bottom two hooves, and pulled. The top of the dispenser broke, and candy went everywhere.

"Oops. I hope she didn't want that back."

I looked around the room, candy in every corner. I just grabbed the three pieces in front of me, I'm too lazy to grab the others. I looked around the room and looked at Lauren's toy chest.

"Lauren does have a lot of toys...."

Okay, I'll admit it. I love to play with little kid toys. I grabbed her Medly toy, and started to run with it. I jumped on Lauren's bed, and grabbed her Firefly toy off the shelf. I put those two on the floor, and started jumping on Lauren's bed again. I grabbed Twilight and Applejack. When I got down I saw an Ember toy on the floor, and grabbed her. With that I started to reenact "Firefly's Adventure."

"I'M GOING FOR THE DOUBLE INSIDE OUT LOOP !"

I started running around Lauren's room, with pony toys in my hooves. I wasn't really paying attention to what was happening, but when I turned around, there was a block headed boy and Lauren standing in front of the door.

Oh. Shit.

"Um, Hi."

"Um Craig, this is Firefly."

"Sweet a talking horse."

___________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a few years since that indecent, I hope they forgot all about it. It's Lauren's birthday today. Saturday July 25 1987. I had to be locked in Lauren's room all day, and every since Craig and Lauren saw me with the toys, I've been staying under the bed more often. Lauren was 14, Craig was 17, and I looked 8 or 9 when I should be 23. I looked down at my flank, still blank. My wings have gotten a lot stronger, and bigger. I looked over at the window, it was open. I walked over to the door and peeked out of it. No one on the second floor. I climbed on the window sill and flapped my wings. Before I knew it I was soaring in the air. Looping around, it was easy. Now I see how Princess Twilight didn't need help learning too fly. As I was getting lost into my thoughts I bumped into something. What would be so high in the air ? When I looked up I saw a green Pegasus filly. Medly ?

"Ow." The Pegasus said as she rubbed her head. "Huh ?! Another Pegasus !"

"Yeah, sup. I'm Firefly. You?"

"You don't seem shocked."

"So? Answer my question."

"Um, all I know is that I'm a G1 pony. A girl at that."

"What ? Are you supposed to be a boy ?"

"Yeah, when I was a human. I am- well was J.W."

"James William ?"

"HEY ! NO ONE KNOWS THAT !"

"Cheyenne does."

"Cheyenne ? Is it really you ?"

"Yup. I missed you buddy !" I said as I pulled him, well her into a tight hug.

We got back down on to the ground, but near the forest, so we wouldn't be spotted.

"So how to you suspect we got into pony bodies, and in the 80's"

"I have no idea." he said rubbing a hoof against his neck.

"So. Who have you been living with ?"

"Nigga, you know I don't trust anybody !"

"You trust me !"

"Yeah, I knew you since we were two ! I don't know anyone here."

"Your mom was alive in the 80's."

"SHHHH. SHH. "

"Um, okay...So how did you end up here ?"

"Huh ?"

"Ya know HERE."

"Oh. Well when we were out drinking, yada yada. The truck wrecked and closed my eyes in fear, when I opened them I was near a lake in a pony body.What about you ?"

"All I remember is the truck swerved, stuff went black, and I woke up on a girly bed."

"Who's bed was it ?"

"Lauren Faust !"

We had a conversation that lasted for hours, but it was soon getting dark. JW er Medly naw JW. He was about to leave into the woods, but I convinced him to come with me. We didn't need to fly, most people were already in bed. As we walked down the street the Sun began to set, it was beautiful, and my enemy was leaving for the night. As we got closer to Lauren's we started to fly, to get to the second floor window. As soon as we climb in to the window Lauren opened the door. She was covered in cake, and had wrapping paper on her clothes.

"Hey, Firefly. I saved you a piece of cake, before food fight started ! Hey ! Who's this ?"

"Um. Hi." Jw said as I was pulling him through the window.

"Lauren, this is Medly. Can she stay here ?"

"Um, is there anypony else I should know about ?"

"Nope !"

"I guess."

"YAY !" Me and JW yelled at the same time

"Shh. Keep it down. No one except me and Craig know of you guys."

"Sorry."

That night me and JW had to sleep under the bed together. It was awkward. We may have known each other from birth (Seriously 6 days apart.) we only shared a blanket when we were babies. Lauren only had only spare blanket, and her room was cold. About about 2:00AM I was almost asleep when JW wrapped his wing around me, and started mumbling. At 3:00 AM we had a tug of war with the blanket, I won. After a half hour of arguing he finally went to sleep. I couldn't get to sleep, so I kicked JW. When we were in 6th grade I got payed to be his tutor. The best part about it was, his grandma gave me permission to slap him. Ever since it just stayed. After I kicked him, he just rolled over and snored. At about four AM I couldn't take it. I climbed in Lauren's bed and made her move.

"Firefly ? What do you want ? "

"Scoot. I'm sleeping with you. "

"Fine."

Over the night I was pretty much a blanket hog. About 5:00AM I kicked Lauren out of the bed and sprawled out, before she could get off the floor.

Author's Note:

Okay, JW always gives me money so I put him in the story, even though he forgot all about it. And it's in past tense now.

Note: In real life me and JW are cousins.