• Published 25th Feb 2013
  • 1,697 Views, 25 Comments

A life as a pony. - Lunaluver



Imagine waking up in a familiar pink Pegasus's body, in a place you have never been in before.

  • ...
4
 25
 1,697

Where are you, Lauren ?

I woke up from the sound of birds chirping. I look at the clock "6:00 AM" it read. I look down, I'm still filly Firefly.

"Damn it"

I slowly crawl out from under the bed, and look up. Lauren is gone. Who the hell wakes up before 6:00AM in the middle of July ? I here a loud a growl, it was my stomach. I look over and Lauren's door was shut.

"Oh Gawd. No"

I have to go through that horrible experience again. I walk to the door and kick it. No movement at all.

"I will regret all of this."

I put my mouth on the knob and twist, the door instantly opens. I run to the bathroom and throw up. I walk down stairs and stupidly called Lauren's name. No answer. I walk in the kitchen and open the refrigerator. So much food. I grab some carrots, because I didn't want to be to rude. I sit at the table and got so bored, and I ate all the carrots in the house. My wings start to flap for no reason.

"Well my cutie mark will be for flying..."

I walk into the living room and jump on the couch. My wings start to flap faster, then I jump of the couch. I start to flutter two inches off the ground. Even though it wasn't much it felt awesome. Then my wing gave out on my and I fell flat on my face.

"Ow.."

Slowly I get back up, and walk to the living room. They have a small T.V, but it probably has more channels than Lauren's. I look frantically for the remote. A fly up and look on top of the T.V there lay the remote. I grab it and press the big red button. The first thing that popped up was:


My Little Pony. My Little Pony. I comb and brush her hair. My Little Pony. My Little Pony. Tie a ribbon to show how much I care ! My Little Pony. My Little Pony. I take her where ever I go ! My Little Pony. My Little Pony. Oh I love her so !

"Well that was extremely gay."

I turned off the T.V and walked to Lauren's room. I sat on her bed and derped out, and started to sing.

When danger makes me want to hide, you'll Rainbow Dash to my side ! Kindness is never in short supply, once smitten, twice Fluttershy.

"Who are Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy ?"

I jumped up and fell flat on my face.

"How long have you been here ?"

Lauren covers her mouth and tries not to laugh. I got up and rolled my eyes.

" I was shopping, and I got you something." She held up some ugly dog-suit.

" If you wear this, you can leave the house."

"Is there an arcade near here ?"

"Yes."

I yank the outfit out of her hands and march into the closet. About five minutes later I come out looking like a puppy.

"I hate this."

"Aww, you look adorable !"

"What ever. TO THE ARCADE !"

I ran out of the room before Lauren could stop me. Lauren ran down the stairs and found me in front of the door kicking it. She sighed and opened the door.

"I could have done that.."

"Yeah right." she replied as she grabbed her purse.

Author's Note:

Short chapter.. NEXT CHAPTER, The arcade trip.